1. Chocolate Salty Balls - Shawn Mullins
Weird hearing the Lullaby guy sing a Chef of Southpark song. I was at Knotts Berry Farm and he was playing with Leanne Rimes. We were tired and just watching.
2. Running Up that Hill - Placebo
Amazing when I heard them play it at Coachella.
3. The Decemberists - The Weight
It was at Bonnaroo and they had Mavis Staples on stage. It was amazing.
4. Travis - Baby One More Time
They were the first to cover a pop song like this. Others have tried like The Fray doing, "Hips don't Lie" which just sucked.
5. Ben Folds - Bitches Ain't Sh*t
Sure Dynamite Hack did it first by covering Boys in the Hood but Ben Folds take on gangaster rap is so much more entraining!