I kept it all, with the exception of a few boring things I left in San Francisco when the people who were coming to pick me up showed up at SEVEN IN THE MORNING instead of noon and were all "Ok, let's go!".
Why I can't possibly do a list like captncrazy, I can point out some nice tidbits hidden within the pics.
1. Picture of me and Tommy Lee (from Coachella 02)
2. Lots of pics of my kid (Carter)
3. Flat Eric Doll
4. Photo I snapped of Guided By Voices (Bob looks like Satan)
5. New Order Technique 12"
6. Columbus zoo map
7. a wee ninja sticker
8. Photo I snapped of Regine (from Coachella 2007)
9. Saatchi sensation artists work printed out for reference
10. various logos and brand identities in progress
11. Black Keys poster
12. the poster I did for MCR/Muse that got scrapped, but signed in the end
13. Radiohead Bear stickers
14. Movie posters I like (printout of some that I own)
15. Hot Wheels
16. some books on poster design
17. Cubs Foul Ball sign
18. Doves single
19. mix cover art ideas (for my monthly cd mixes)
20. Super Furry Animals button from Radiator tour
Eh. You take what you can get. Times are tight these days. I have nicer pens, but I don't leave them laying about, all willy nilly like that. I mean, come on.
By the way, there are several loaded weapons in that bottom drawer. It's true. I suppose that's why that particular piece of equipment is in my office in the first place. It's fine, I guess. A locked SAFE might be classier. Safer too, come to think of it. But hey, what are you gonna do? I can only run the Staples bill so high every month. Maybe I should save up. Or take them home. I don't think so though. If I'm going to be involved in a firearms accident, I'd rather it be at the workplace. My carpet's too nice for that.