1) My Phoenix Suns flag
2) My South Park image
3) My pig doorbell. When you push his tummy, he oinks like a madpig.
4) My "D'Peach Mode" Jones Naturals bottle
5) Various Dilbert and Far Side cartoons I've saved. My favorite one is where these two guys are in hell talking after just getting a cup of coffee and one guy is saying to the other: "Oh, man! The coffee's cold! They thought of everything!"
6) Various training manuals I've written over the years
7) A picture of George Bush holding a book upside down. I think it's Photoshopped but with him, who knows?
8) A box of hand toys and stress balls I ship to wherever I'm traveling to deliver workshops
9) My "gloworm" from the day I slung baggage down on the ramp
10)My really nice desktop laser printer
11) My travel calendar
12) My Arcade Fire ticket from The Greek
13) Rules for Hotel Fire Survival. It's sort of a running joke; on my very first trip, there was a fire alarm in my hotel at 3am. I go running downstairs in my sweats and get into the parking lot, where my boss was waiting, fully dressed, with all her luggage.
14) My coffee cup; it says "Oy Vey"
15) My water cup I got from Giordano's Pizza in Chicago
16) Some cherries I was working on
17) My coffee cup warmer
18) Not numbered-but a rubber chicken hanging by a giant paperclip on the far right.