Page 504 of 719 FirstFirst ... 499500501502503504505506507508509 ... LastLast
Results 15,091 to 15,120 of 21557

Thread: The Phoenix Thread!

  1. #15091
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,918

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Shouldn't this thread be in the music lounge? I'm confused. These guys are sell outs. I heard them in a commercial.

  2. #15092
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,058

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Anybody get tickets for Conan at The Dodge?

    I know Faxy is dying to see him.

  3. #15093
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,918

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!


  4. #15094
    Member Alligator Bogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    1,433

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    Anybody get tickets for Conan at The Dodge?

    I know Faxy is dying to see him.
    Have those even gone on sale yet?

    I'm looking forward to seeing him at Roo. They say he'll be in the comedy tent and mc of the main stage, but I wonder if he'll do a set on the main stage like Chris Rock did a few years back.
    There it is...
    I'm losing my edge...

  5. #15095
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Yeah, I've been sick ever since I moved here too.

    Hey Tomas,you going to that Obscura thing on Saturday?
    I want to but I have some major grants due Monday and will be working all weekend to make sure they get out the door.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  6. #15096
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alligator Bogaloo View Post
    Have those even gone on sale yet?

    I'm looking forward to seeing him at Roo. They say he'll be in the comedy tent and mc of the main stage, but I wonder if he'll do a set on the main stage like Chris Rock did a few years back.
    Conan tickets are on sale.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  7. #15097

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Thanks for all the input. Currently drunk and winning $$. Tomorrow is the day I leave this place and explore.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

  8. #15098
    cat hoarder rskapcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,086

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Nachocat, go get allergy tested. It could be mold, pet dander, dust mites...all sorts of things.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

    Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

  9. #15099
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    So i moved into a new place with a friend of mine a little over a month ago. about a week after moving in I started getting sick. Scratchy throat, itchy eyes and super congested. Seemed like it wasnt going away. I started to think i was allergic to something at the house. Maybe the cat, i didnt know though. Went to the doctor and they said i had bronchitis. Gave me some z-pak and sent me on my way. I was up in flagg for a few days snowboarding and taking my meds and i seemed to be alllllllll better. Until i got back home. about 3 more days at home and my sickness came back. Sunday night started coughing and couldnt stop. couldnt even lay down my chest was so tight and i was having a really tough time even breathing. I went to the ER and they said i was having an asthma attack. Very strange because i dont have asthma or any other health problems i know of. They gave me a breathing treatment and prednisone and i cleared right up..... So im pretty sure through my research online and talking to people there is mold in the house. All the syptoms seem to point to that. Its an older house. Im almost positive its mold. So now im searching for a new place. Nothing on craigslist. Im so tired of looking. So tired of crashing at my friends places but i cant sleep in that house anymore i get sick everytime i go there. THIS BLOWS
    NachoCat I used to work for a nonprofit that did home repair for low-income families. 90% of the mold you find in homes in AZ isn't harmful to homeowners. Of course the place you are living may fall into that 10% that is harmful but you want to get it checked out before you move.

    Asbestos on the other hand...
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  10. #15100

    Post Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Just got done eating at The Waters Edge resturaunt in Fountain Hills. It is no Mastros, Fish House, Mortons or Ruths Chris but it's a small establishment. It really felt like something out of Ramsys Kitchen Nightmares(minus the nightmare) or a small mom and pops fine dine.

    Hopefully tomorrow I cab hit down town pheonix.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

  11. #15101
    Member denies the day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The PHX
    Posts
    667

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    Hopefully tomorrow I cab hit down town pheonix.
    Do you like live hip hop and actual turntablists? Go to the Insects show at the Hidden House on 7th avenue & Osborn.

    Do you like house music and cheap pints? Go to Skyline at District inside the Sheraton on 3rd street & Van Buren.

    Do you like pseudo-hipsters, decent dance music and shitty bartenders? Try Fuse at Barsmith between 1st and 2nd streets and Washington.

    Do you like hipsters, cocaine and decent dance music in a gothy environment? Try faux Show at Sanctum on 7th avenue just north of Indian School.

    How about hipsters, cocaine, semi-decent dance music and cheap booze in a rednecky poolhall? There's Ransom at Philthy Phil's on 16th street and Thomas.

    Do you like mexican trannies? El Zarape on 17th street and McDowell.

    Are you afraid of the ghetto? Avoid the Bikini.

    Will your drunk ass crave awesome carne asada after hours? The taco truck at Charlie's on 7th avenue and Camelback.

    Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by **NaNcY** View Post
    Phoenix the band?

  12. #15102
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,943

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    So i moved into a new place with a friend of mine a little over a month ago. about a week after moving in I started getting sick. Scratchy throat, itchy eyes and super congested. Seemed like it wasnt going away. I started to think i was allergic to something at the house. Maybe the cat, i didnt know though. Went to the doctor and they said i had bronchitis. Gave me some z-pak and sent me on my way. I was up in flagg for a few days snowboarding and taking my meds and i seemed to be alllllllll better. Until i got back home. about 3 more days at home and my sickness came back. Sunday night started coughing and couldnt stop. couldnt even lay down my chest was so tight and i was having a really tough time even breathing. I went to the ER and they said i was having an asthma attack. Very strange because i dont have asthma or any other health problems i know of. They gave me a breathing treatment and prednisone and i cleared right up..... So im pretty sure through my research online and talking to people there is mold in the house. All the syptoms seem to point to that. Its an older house. Im almost positive its mold. So now im searching for a new place. Nothing on craigslist. Im so tired of looking. So tired of crashing at my friends places but i cant sleep in that house anymore i get sick everytime i go there. THIS BLOWS
    What area are you living in? I find that in the spring I have a really hard time with certain areas if it is when the orange blossoms are blooming. I get migraines and my asthma kicks in. But the only places I have problems are the northern gilbert/mesa area and then central phoenix where they had all the orange groves before putting all the houses in.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  13. #15103
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,926

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by denies the day View Post
    Do you like live hip hop and actual turntablists? Go to the Insects show at the Hidden House on 7th avenue & Osborn.

    Do you like house music and cheap pints? Go to Skyline at District inside the Sheraton on 3rd street & Van Buren.

    Do you like pseudo-hipsters, decent dance music and shitty bartenders? Try Fuse at Barsmith between 1st and 2nd streets and Washington.

    Do you like hipsters, cocaine and decent dance music in a gothy environment? Try faux Show at Sanctum on 7th avenue just north of Indian School.

    How about hipsters, cocaine, semi-decent dance music and cheap booze in a rednecky poolhall? There's Ransom at Philthy Phil's on 16th street and Thomas.

    Do you like mexican trannies? El Zarape on 17th street and McDowell.

    Are you afraid of the ghetto? Avoid the Bikini.

    Will your drunk ass crave awesome carne asada after hours? The taco truck at Charlie's on 7th avenue and Camelback.

    Have fun!
    ha ha ha, this is great
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  14. #15104
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,137

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by denies the day View Post
    El Zarape
    Thanks for the tip.

  15. #15105
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by denies the day View Post
    How about hipsters, cocaine, semi-decent dance music and cheap booze in a rednecky poolhall? There's Ransom at Philthy Phil's on 16th street and Thomas.

    Are you afraid of the ghetto? Avoid the Bikini.
    Philthy Phils is now called Rips Ales and Cocktails, where Obscura is happening tomorrow night!

    And Philthy Phils/Rips is in a more ghetto part of town than the Bikini, just sayin'...at least there's nothing going on at 16th St and Roeser, that's where you go to die.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  16. #15106
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,296

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    The Bikini Lounge rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    Devin - how does it feel to know that there are still more women in the world that would fuck me at this very moment than would fuck you?

  17. #15107
    old school westcoastpirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Took
    Posts
    3,021

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The Bikini Lounge rules.
    If you love Bikini, you will like Rips.
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

  18. #15108
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,137

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by westcoastpirate View Post
    If you love Bikini, you will like Rips.
    Well, that's a half hearted recommendation.

  19. #15109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Ok so im going to be heading out to Phoenix in a few weeks. Its been forever since ive been there, and have no real recolection as to what things there are to do for recreation and the like.

    So...what the fuck is there to do in Phoenix?
    Last edited by Dr. Lufs-al-ot; 03-13-2010 at 05:18 AM.

  20. #15110
    Coachella Junkie Mr. Dylanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Nix
    Posts
    18,058

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    This thread's about the band, asshole.

  21. #15111
    Member cubrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,425

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    Ok so im going to be heading out to Pheonix in a few weeks. Its been forever since ive been there, and have no real recolection as to what things there are to do for recreation and the like.

    So...what the fuck is there to do in Pheonix?
    I hear Phoenix is great for learning to properly spell the name of the city.
    Years attended: ...'08...'09...'10...'11...'12...'13!!

  22. #15112
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,643

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Dylanja View Post
    This thread's about the band, asshole.
    Damn. You hit 10,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    So it turns out Jesus is a LOT like cr***

  23. #15113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    So there's nothing to do I see

  24. #15114
    Member cubrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,425

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post
    So there's nothing to do I see
    the past few pages have been us all giving someone ELSE advice on what to do. we dont want have to reveal
    Years attended: ...'08...'09...'10...'11...'12...'13!!

  25. #15115
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,643

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    I never do anything. Why do you think we live here? Because we want to do stuff? I think not. I just loll around in bed all day watching netflix.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyInHeaven View Post
    So it turns out Jesus is a LOT like cr***

  26. #15116
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,039

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    man. who has the energy for netflix?

  27. #15117
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,137

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    man. who has the energy for netflix?

  28. #15118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by cubrocker View Post
    the past few pages have been us all giving someone ELSE advice on what to do. we dont want have to reveal
    Im more important

  29. #15119
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,137

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Tell us what "in a few weeks" means. When will you be here? That makes a big difference.

    Also, just reread the last few pages.

  30. #15120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Sahara/Do Lab/Dome
    Posts
    4,086

    Default Re: The Phoenix Thread!

    Im pretty sure im going the weekend of the 26th, but im not all too sure. Im just tagging along with others.

Similar Threads

  1. Caravan from Phoenix
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 01:05 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 10:02 AM
  3. Anyone from Phoenix have room for one?
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 07:59 AM
  4. Anyone from phoenix need a ride?
    By faxman75 in forum Carpools
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:43 AM
  5. Tucson/Phoenix
    By But He's In Depeche Mode! in forum Carpools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •