Oh yeah...set times!
Oh yeah...set times!
Sound bleed and tech issues at the main stage.
- Girls sitting on their boyfriend's shoulders (or kids on their parents shoulders) for the majority of a set. For the odd song or two, fine... have your moment, but not for the whole damn performance.
- People who do nothing but talk during a performance. Especially when they turn around not even looking towards the stage.
- People who stick an iPhone in the air to shoot video but do it terribly. (ie. not turning the phone horizontal or not keeping their hand still)
I'm someone who sneaks in a camcorder and audio recording gear in every year so I tend to have it sticking up in the air to record a lot of video... for that I apologize to those who find that annoying, but I only do it so everyone can see/re-live the performances whenever they want on YouTube with quality that's at the very least watchable/listenable.
Security made the girls get down during the Tallest Man on Earth. Not sure if they did it for other sets.
People that ask for a hit and then proceed to smoke the whole damn thing - that's right, Frenchman who approached me during Aphex Twins' set
crowd cruisers, fifteen year olds, that one guy in a mosh pit that gets pissed, people that don't share their weed, assholes, douchebags,
Well dancing by most people's standards is bobbing up and down, nodding head, hands up in air. Big whoop. I don't care how they want to spend their time, as long as they aren't obnoxious.
Everyone enjoys music in their own way, and that's cool with me as long as it doesn't detract from others' experiences. Bobbing up and down, foot-tapping, head-nodding, swaying, whatever, are all fine with me.
But I admit that I can't help but get a little bummed out if the people I am with are totally motionless and frowny.
I hate beach balls when I'm trying to watch a set and get down. Go to the fucking beach and do that shit. I really hate inflatable palm trees blocking the Shpongle projections.
Lit Cigarette butts and the fucking sea of trash that appears after the later sets. For a festival that caters to the younger and supposedly more liberal and ecofriendly crowd it seems like the average attendee is a fucking slob.
wierdos trying to chat it up with me about random shit, when im in line at the porty potties. i dont mind meeting new people but if youre wearing kandi and asking me to blow vix in your face, gtfo
A fatty who shoves his sweaty shirtless ass to the middle of the crowd mid-set and squeezes into the 1 foot space in front of me and stops.
One thing about you, you certainly aren't shy about being a fucking retard.
- Short people that tap on the shoulder because I'm 6'6" and they "Can't see" Tough. It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest.
- People smoking cigarettes in the crowd.
- People who talk during a set because they either don't care or are waiting on the next band they have to ruin for the rest.
- Ugly/Fat girls asking to get up on my shoulders so they can "Find their friend" or something like that. Only skinny hot girls allowed on my shoulders.
Whistles. Definitely the whistles.
People asking for drugs.
I usually don't really mind people squeezing past me as long as they keep moving and are at least somewhat polite about it.
Strange, I don't recall ever hearing or seeing people with whistles at Coachella. Hmmm.
I'm sure now it will be quite noticeable.
-Tall motherfuckers that post up in front
-Bitches that be talkin' / textin' ALL set long