Probably the time I was so desperate to jack it that I used hotel shampoo and soap as lube. My dick was sore for a week after that.
I would have to say probably jclemy or ThatGirl. Jclemy and I share a mutual technerdom that would be fun to geek out over Android. ThatGirl just seems like a really nice person and she has been really cool to me in TC in the past. I also want to meet MJA just for the sheer mystery.
Did you notice you almost made page 420 at 4:20?
Your the front runner for boardie with the best taste in breakfast for 2012.
If you had to be stuck in a cartoon for a year, what would it be?
Logan, will you share the rap you wrote with the rest of the board?
You are on an island in the middle of the sea with two other board members. You are each allowed to bring one tool with you to the island and because you are the leader you get to pick the tools. It is your job to escape the island to survive. What board members do have with you? What tools are you bringing with you? How are you going to escape?
You get choice one video game sequel to be made that will never happen what would it be?
Logan, my stock questions on this thread are:
Do you want to be cremated or buried?
What would you go back in time and tell your 14 year old self if you could go back and have the opportunity? :)
Oooooo, lots of things.
1. BE SMART about watching porn. My parent's computer is NOT a safe place to view it. They WILL find out.
2. Kiss Jamie (my first girlfriend). We dated on and off for 3 years (13-16), and I never had the balls to actually kiss her. It wouldn't be until I was 18 before I got my first kiss.
3. Don't pick friends who are stoners as roommates. Even if they are your best friends, don't make them your roommates.
4. Pokemon WILL come back as being cool. Just you wait, 2004 self. Just you wait.
5. Buy an iPod. Music will engulf your life, especially if you start listening to more music now.
6. Don't start smoking at 17. You'll regret it.
7. Drugs aren't as evil as mom and dad make them out to be. Just don't be fucking stupid about it.
Please rank the Radiohead albums and provide an ass picture that corresponds to your level of personal appreciation for each respective album.
If so, I'll at least give my #1. If it isn't a ploy to make me fall into a n00btrap, I'll provide the other ranks.
OK Computer deserves this ass.
Hahaha no intent to troll you. I'm asking you because you've been a solid contributor to the Radiohead thread.
that picture would probably better fit with The Bends
1. OK Computer. Flawless in every way, except for "Fitter Happier." One of the few vinyls that got stolen from me. :(
Ass ranking: Goddess.
2. Hail to the Thief. With the perfect combination of rock and experimental, it gets better with every playthrough. Going to get the Radiohead bear tattooed on my right calf in a few months (not copying you, Tommy, I swear).
Ass ranking: 40 inches.
3. Kid A. Simply the most amazing sounds to have every come from my record player.
Ass ranking: Too big for these panties.
4. In Rainbows. The album that delved me deep into my love for Radiohead initially. While not their greatest album, 15 Step and Bodysnatchers prove to be some of my favorite songs of theirs.
Ass ranking: A little curvy but fucking sexy in the right lingerie.
5. Amnesiac. Brilliantly weird. I have to be in the right mood to get into this album.
Ass ranking: MILF on a boat.
6. The Bends. As one radio personality put it best, "I fucking love Radiohead... The Bends is all you need." But then again, fuck him, amirite? Solid rock album, even though the band is still finding their footing.
Ass ranking: Oh look! A kitty!
7. King of Limbs. Wasn't convinced this was a good album until I saw their tour this year. Good album, but too short.
Ass ranking: Volleybooty. Sexy in shorts, but not by itself.
8. Pablo Honey. Eh.
Ass ranking: Mom jeans.
Hey guys, I'm going to a concert tonight, so I won't be able to reply until about midnightish central time. Keep the questions coming though!
I don't believe either of you if you say you wouldn't nuzzle up against that ass.
What concert are you attending tonight? Have you ever gotten into a fight at a concert? Are you easily irritated by obnoxious people at shows or are you usually obnoxious yourself? Speaking of fights, what's the worst damage you ever inflicted or absorbed in one?
I'd eat it.
Logan, Do you like movies about Gladiators?
No I have not. I do have a story from a show I went to. I was on the floor at a show, and this megabro and his skankwhore girlfriend were standing next to me. She stood in front of him most of the time, and his hand would NOT leave her tit. She wouldn't stop leaning and pushing on me for about half an hour. So, during one of the songs were everyone jumped up and down, I proceeded to do so like the good concertgoer that I am. But after about three hops, I full on body checked this bitch. Like, HARD. Full weight slam. She left me alone for about 3 minutes and continued pushing me. So I bodychecked her a second time. The pushing continued. So I bodychecked her a third time, harder than the other two times, and the megabro shot me an evil look and the bitch quit bothering me for the rest of the night.
I'm never obnoxious at concerts. I don't get fucked up so I'm usually very polite unless someone is trying to push past me to get closer. News flash: Just because you have tits does NOT mean I'll let you past me.
I've never been in a fight before, so I can't really answer that last question.