Got me there.
Got me there.
As opposed to things that I have already done and wish I hadn't, but can take them back?
It must be interesting being you.
It'd be cooler if Tom COULD take them back. Ron, you could have asked if Tom had a fairy godfather who granted him a wish to take back anything he regrets, what would it be? or something like that.
Please estimate for us the number of takeoffs (or landings) life-to-date. Explain if there is a difference between the two.
What was you single best, most exciting, or memorable flight (flight, not trip) and why? Worst flight ever?
What is your favorite airline, even if you've just flew them once or twice? Does that answer differ from airlines you have flown a bunch of times? Least favorite airline?
What's your favorite airport? Least favorite?
If the opposite of things you have not done but hope you can is your bucket list, the antithesis would be things you have done but wished you hadn’t.
On the lately post:
Argue with the internet, not me. Cr****
The term has become a common slang term since the movie's release, with various references in other forms of media:
1. Referenced in 2010 season of Jersey Couture with regard to driving on a racetrack, "aren't you glad I have exciting things on my bucket list unlike your other sister."
2. Offered as explanation for a 2010 bank robbery attempt: "A DeLand woman who previously told television reporters she robbed a Sanford bank because it was on her 'bucket list.'"
3. Referenced in a July 19, 2010 article on Yahoo! regarding former President Bill Clinton.
4. The character of Stephanie Forrester on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful was revealed to have written a bucket list in an episode that aired on October 6, 2010 (coincidentally after being diagnosed with lung cancer).
5. Mark Vaccacio, who plays George Harrison in Beatles' NYC tribute band Strawberry Fields, "did a modest bucket list. He wrote some songs and has been recording them, a menagerie of styles that includes rock and opera," as he fought terminal colon cancer in 2010.
6. Bucketlist.org is a social networking site that encourages users to upload their personal items to complete before they "kick the bucket".
7. The character of Marshall Eriksen in How I Met Your Mother mentions his and his wife Lily's bucket list in episode 6.4 "Subway Wars".
Ron. Please stop. I'm asking nicely, I even said please.
My first guess was going to be about 500, but when I do some math I think that might be low. But we'll use 500.
Best flight ever was 1st class on BA, PHX-LHR. I got 1st class (not business) on miles and I don't know if you've flown international 1st class but man it is nice. I didn't want to get off after a 10 hour flight.
Favorite airline is Singapore. Only flown them a few. Least favorite I guess is Southwest, who I try to avoid. I also avoid American and haven't flown them in so long it's hard to even say.
I don't like any airport, really. The big Asian hubs I guess are the nicest, but still it's an airport. Least favorite would have to be some old crowded US airport like LaGuardia or Midway. Yeah, Midway is pretty awful.
Were ren and stimpy gay?
Did you ever get turned on by jessica rabbit?
Bugs bunny as a transgender rabbit?
Who is the hottest cartoon female?
Jessica Rabbit was hot, yes.
Bugs, not so much
Have you ever tugged the badger from start to finish watching anime porn?
I think the current mods do just fine with who they ban. We have a lot of freedom in here, a lot more than other commercial boards.
So my week is up.
I am trying to find the next GTKYFBM person. Person A turned me down and Person B has not responded, probably because he knows better than to answer a PM from me.
And person C?
Just sent Person C a PM.
Person C would be very interesting, I hope they say yes.
Thanks for the week Tom. I enjoyed the quips, morsels of wisdom, banter, thoughtful commentary, and the snide remarks.
Snide remarks are my speciality.
I give up. if you want to be this week's model, please PM me.
Someone step up to the plate. I want to ask a bunch of questions this week ...... Thanks for a great week TomAz, grouch :) cr****
Come on boys and girls. We want to quiz someone new. I was BMOTW a few years ago so I an not qualified…It's a bit like part of the job of being a board member… CR****
You're all talk Ron. I PM'd you and you refused. BMOTW on the old board no longer matters here.
Yeah, come on, people. What the fuck?
amy.. you're asking for it.