Hannahrain aka Cerebella- The brains of the operation. As a child she was a super villain. No one knows what changed as the little terror switch to the side of the just. She knows the way the criminal mind works and she can out smart anyone.
Courntney aka The Siren- "There's always a siren singing you to shipwrecks." The femme fatale. She can seduce anyone, which she's used to gain secrets to many of the cyborg's plans.
Drinkey aka Kalediscope - He possesses two abilities. The first is his rawr. His rawr is so powerful that is has the ability to knock down walls. His second ability comes from his majestic beard. Drinkey's amazing technicolored beard has the ability to grow at rapid rates, which comes in handy for quick escapes.
MissingPerson aka Circe -Uses her many hats to disguise herself, which helps us infultrate the cyborg's headquarters.
Weeklymix and Hawkingvseeve aka TechTwain- These two can use their knowledge of all technology and gadets to hack into databases and get vital information. They can also use parts from fallen cyborgs to create deadly weapons.
The muscle: tallguycm, tommy, mja.
The best date I went on was getting some Italian take-out and sitting in the park on a blanket and eating it. We then went and played bingo with some old people. It was so much fun and so simple.
I drove through NM twice and pretty much slept the entire time. I know I saw a sunset there that was beautiful. Are you inviting me for a visit?
1. Samoas Girl Scout Cookies.
2. Cerave Lotion
3. Coconut Body Scrub
4. Red Vines
5. Knee Socks
Okay this list honestly sucks.
I could eat samoas everyday. They are the best cookie ever to grace the earth and if you don't agree then you are a buffoon. Can you imagine Sean Connery pitching these little treats for you.
Coconut body scrub is the best and cerave lotion is light and leaves your skin feeling refreshed not oily.
I have a 5 lb. tub of red vines.
I love wearing knee sock or thigh highs.
Sean Connery, Amy Sedaris, Tim Curry, and Alan Rickman would peddle these goods. Though, there isn't anything worth having an infomercial for.
If you hired me to fight the cyborgs I'd just re-program them to turn you into a marionette. You'd dance for my amusement with enough sustenance to dance enough for my amusement. I'd eventually help you defeat them but priorities are priorities.
If given the opportunity to meet ANY past president of our nation, who would it be and why?
If given the opportunity to witness one event regardless of time, importance or place... what would it be and why?
If you could have sexual relations with anyone in history born before the 1930's. Who would it be?
If you could have sexual relations with anyone in history born after 1993 whose last name rhymes with Schlieber, who would it be?
Why does it always have to be about you?
oh wow, so sorry.....deleting all of my posts including this one......I suck guys
Edit: I'll leave this one up for clarity
You kinda made it known in chat last night, but share with the rest of the board your stance on Joe Paterno (since you're from the area)-
Let him coach until he keels over and dies, or should the Penn St brass finally drag him out, kicking and screaming?
And since you said you really haven't had a job you hated... Your newest one- Likes? Dislikes? And elaborate to the masses what you're currently doing.
Kylie what is your best real-life fart-related story?
Peanut butter; creamy or crunchy?
PBAJ; more peanut butter or more jelly?
Most cherished item of clothing?
Musical artist/band that has most been a part of your life?
1. What are your go-to websites other than this one?
2. Where do you get your news from?
3. What are you LEAST looking forward to about the whole Coachella 2011 experience?
have you ever ingested drugs via anus?
1. The Gods are punishing mankind and are letting you choose between three punishments, which do you choose: Erase all the music that contains a guitar, erase all the music that contains a violin, or erase all the music that contains a piano? Why did you pick what you picked? Keep in mind, the instrument you erase can never be used again, and those songs will vanish from our memories.
2. We have further angered the Gods, and as the spokesperson for mankind, they have once again allowed you to decide on the outcomes of a punishment. This time, without warning anybody, choose the continent that will vanish forever and be replaced by an empty, desolate ocean: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, or Africa? (Note: You cannot choose Antarctica or Australia.) Why did you choose those poor people?
3. Because we cursed them for our punishments, the Gods have once again decided to ruin humanity, and have once again chosen you as the decider. Pick the taxonomy that will suffer a brutal extinction: Birds or Fish? Why?
4. The world continues to fall into heresy and madness. The Gods are further enraged and they wish to do away with humanity even more by torturing all of us. You must pick the plants that will vanish forever: Plants that produce fruits or plants that don't produce fruits? Why?
5. You learn that you can undo all of this damage by sleeping with suprefan. Do you do it?
well done Tim
Tim's question earns an A+, but I want clarification: is it all iterations of violin, or are fiddles allowed to remain? That's important.
Oh my god. I have a lot of work to do.