Damn I was hoping $30-35 for Weeknd. Still might go but 50 sheesh
Small venue probably means higher price.
It was posted. But who really fucking cares, right?
Well, no one! I just expect if I do it, I'll get supre'd eventually.
You're at Hot Snakes this Sunday, Chris? Matinee party!
Yes! I'm really excited about that.
It should be goddam awesome. They filled my heart with happiness at FYF. Straight ahead and no BS. And loud. What's Alex's Bar like?
I've peeked my head inside once, and it's super small. Never seen a show there though.
I'm assuming the Orpheum show will be the same price as Observatory for the Weeknd but haven't seen anything yet, cause its not listed on Ticketmaster. Anyone know? I think i'm gonna try for both. Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets I imagine its gonna be tough.
edit: hopefully Orpheum does some sort of will call only or 2/4 ticket limit, I've never been there but it is relatively small right?
Youll just have to find out.
The Orpheum show is $49.50 + fees according to The Scenestar.
Tickets to see The Weeknd at the Observatory will go on sale via Ticketweb on Thursday, Nov. 29, at 10:00 a.m. for $49.50 each plus service fees.
The Orpheum is an AMAZING place to see a show if you've never been there, btw.
So Future brought out Snoop tonight at the Key Club. That is all.
This place is tiny!
Neil Young & Crazy Horse will play a Hurricane Sandy benefit in Atlantic City at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa on December 6. :thu Everest will open the show, but unfortunately Patti Smith won't be on this one. Tickets for that show go on sale Friday (11/30) at 10 AM via TheBorgata.com or by phone at 866-900-4TIX (4849) and proceeds will go to the American Red Cross.
Time to head to Atlantic City I guess.
Im trying to justify seeing Beck again at the benefit show .I dont want to tain the amazing show he did at El Rey eariler this year.
2. El Topo (Prod. Alejandro Jodorowsky)
3. Mighty Morphin Foreskin (Prod. Flying Lotus)
4. The Ritual (Prod. Just Blaze and Jeremiah Jae)
5. Between Friends Ft. Earl Sweatshirt (Prod. Flying Lotus)
6. Children of the Atom (Prod. Madlib and Flying Lotus)
7. Jalapeņos (Prod. Jeremiah Jae)
8. Gloe (Prod. Jeremiah Jae)
9. The Killing Joke (Prod. Flying Lotus)
10. Hovercrafts and Cows (Prod. Flying Lotus)
11. Gone Fishing Ft. Jeremiah Jae (Prod. Flying Lotus)
12. Drive Thru (Prod. SAMIYAM)
13. Immaculation Ft. Azizi Gibson and Jeremiah Jae
14. The Prisoner (Prod. Teebs)
15. BONUS Shake Weight (Prod. TNGHT)
Ugh I should of gone to see that
On a somewhat related note:
Low End Theory