PDA

View Full Version : How quickly do tix sell out?

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Looking for some folks who've experienced Coachella a couple of times before...my boyfriend and I are planning to attend, but need some time to get finances in order as this will be a VERY expensive trip from Dallas for us.

How quickly do the 3-day passes sell out? Any tips/help appreciated. :D

noisemachine
01-25-2007, 03:07 PM
theyve only sold out completely in 2004...and i think maybe 1 day of last year sold out (maybe both). the thing is, if they sell out at all, it won't be until a few weeks before the festival, so you have some time.

SometimesNJ
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
what about onsite camping tickets? ive heard they sell out first.

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
what about onsite camping tickets? ive heard they sell out first.

We're planning on camping there, too, so this is an excellent question!!

vinylmartyr
01-25-2007, 03:28 PM
I would worry more about camping tixs that concert tixs. This fest is not selling out unless some major additions are made. I expext 40,000 a day. Sunday might sellout of single day passes.

suprefan
01-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Announcements will be made regarding certain things selling out. So like last year when Day 2 of Coachella(with Madonna) was almost sold out we got ann announcement. 3 days later they sold out. Same thing with Day 1 of last year, an announcement was made and 2 days later it sold out. Just keep an eye out for those things and you will know what the deal is.

JuniusHeights
01-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Fantastic. Thanks for all of the info, everyone! :D This will be my first Coachella, I can't wait!!!! :banana: