PDA

View Full Version : Destructo

fitgarmon
01-18-2012, 11:30 PM
I guess no one is excited to hear "Technology" destroy the Sahara?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQkzy9AAkQ

tmac
01-18-2012, 11:31 PM
sadly this may be one of the better sets of the weekend.

Lemonpie
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM
sadly this may be one of the better sets of the weekend.
If this is true we really are fucked

ZeeVee22
01-19-2012, 02:01 AM
He ended with Technology at Hard summer last August.... so sick

HumanRobot74x
01-19-2012, 02:37 AM
saw him the other night with Gesaffelstein and Brodinski at the Key Club. I'm not sure if he's changed his style or if this was the first time I'd actually paid attention to a full set of his but he was very enjoyable. Has some issues with mixing/sound(to be expected from a promoter) but his song selection was great and at the very least I expect him to be better than the 50 SHM clones that will be filling the sahara the rest of the weekend. Plus I'd throw Gary some support in return for all the solid shows HARD has put on recently.

avengeance
01-19-2012, 10:52 AM
saw him the other night with Gesaffelstein and Brodinski at the Key Club. I'm not sure if he's changed his style or if this was the first time I'd actually paid attention to a full set of his but he was very enjoyable. Has some issues with mixing/sound(to be expected from a promoter) but his song selection was great and at the very least I expect him to be better than the 50 SHM clones that will be filling the sahara the rest of the weekend. Plus I'd throw Gary some support in return for all the solid shows HARD has put on recently.

Gesaffelstein and Brodinski were fucking awesome at the Key Club! Destructo did indeed have a nice warm up set he knew how to get the mood going, but i was wondering why it took so long for him to get up on stage because didn't the show not start till like 10 or something?

Drewfus46
01-19-2012, 11:17 AM
This is a big set for him ive gone to so many shows he has promoted good for him to get a good gig hope he does not fuck it up.

fitgarmon
01-19-2012, 07:35 PM
He ended with Technology at Hard summer last August.... so sick

Yeah HARD summer was the shit!!! Boys Noize played it during his set as well. HARD events are the best. They should of ask him to organize the line up for the Sahara.

LetThereBeLight
01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I was at Brodinski and Gesaffelstein too! Sooo much fun.

Sensuality
01-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah HARD summer was the shit!!! Boys Noize played it during his set as well. HARD events are the best. They should of ask him to organize the line up for the Sahara.

Just give us Boys Noize again. That is all I ask.

bemerritt
01-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Stoked for Gary. Will definitely make it out for his early set and support him.

DaFunkyPrecedent
01-19-2012, 09:04 PM
This will be a "I'm there to support you" set. I'm sure i'll have a good time too...

SeantheJeweler
01-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Definitely be checking this set out! Glad to hear he plays well live I have always enjoyed his mixes for his events!