View Full Version : Please Help Me. Better for Everyone

03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey guys, I don't have the money to pay $800 for a camping spot...I know we live in a capitalist society so for those that are selling for $800 kudos to u however I can't subscribe to that. This will be my 5th year going and it is the only 3 days I look forward to every year. I'm a recent college graduate that has worked extremely hard to just get these days off (only days off I get every year). Please help me out and either let me camp with you or sell me a spot for a reasonable amount. I cannot beg enough. Would mean the world. This goes a very long way with me...

Dylan T.

03-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Why did you wait until the last minute dude? I'm not trying to be a dick, it just seems (to me anyway) that if it is that important to you, you would have bought your pass a while back. Hope things work out, good luck.

03-29-2010, 12:10 AM
dude so sry man, i'm totally in the same boat, just graduated went all through college. taking my little sis to join in on the magic this year and need a spot to camp.

iIf anyone can help out 4 super fun
and sarcastic art kids!
(23f, 22f, 19f, and 20m)
and this long time coachella lover Bearded Duke we would truly appreciate the love and coachella spirit!!

03-29-2010, 12:13 AM
oh and we have super cool camp gear and 3 seats in my van....comin from LA!
the 3 seats might be closer to 2 tho if there is a lot of stuff....but we can make room!