PDA

View Full Version : Aterciopelados!!!

exemef
02-18-2010, 06:52 PM
I didn't see a thread for them and they damn well deserve one. It's actually one of the bands I'm most looking forward to as I've never seen them live and don't think I'll see them again anytime soon, maybe ever. Gotta rep some rock en espaņol in here, even though they kinda tried to distance themselves from that title some years back(you can't deny your roots). anyways.... enjoy :)

UrQzQ6hbMZY

nahuatldream
02-19-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm looking forward to their set and hope they play some older stuff (Florecita Rockera, El Estuche, Baracunatana, etc.). I haven't listened to much of them since Gozo Poderoso, however. I'm gonna have to track down that stuff. If I'm lucky, they'll be on early and avoid conflicts later in the evening, so I can check out their full set.

ialvarado2
02-22-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm also looking foward to their set, I saw them back in 2000 on the Watcha Tour (the latin warped version thing) and even though they played a very short 35 minute set they were awesome.

I've been hearing the new album and it's good, not nearly as powerful and amazing as the old stuff but it's still something I would like to see live.

Andrea Echeverri's solo material was horrible, just awful... hopefully they'll skip anything from it and present some of their classics mixed in with new material at coachella.

exemef
04-21-2010, 03:08 PM
This set was kick ass and really dug her pants. unfortunately we lost our camera right after this.

cuauhtemoc723
04-21-2010, 03:12 PM
i walked up as they were playing "rio." did they play anything before that? i got pics, i'l try to put them up - i'm such a lagger when it comes to uploading stuff.

exemef
04-21-2010, 03:17 PM
that was the opening song i think, I was a bit (a lot) drunk that whole night, good times.