PDA

View Full Version : Official Confirmed Artists for 2010

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Sleepingrock
11-07-2009, 06:20 PM
^
Lol

vinylmartyr
11-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Yeah I just don't see Kid Cudi playing Coachella.

suprefan
11-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Wow, Monklish list looks eerily similar to whats been posted around here. Weird stuff.

Yeah, where else would I get my info from?

Coachella Bound
11-07-2009, 06:40 PM

i do... and even if he doesnt have a set of his own, he'll be there.... Just be there for RATATATs set, he'll be there.....

Leeartlee
11-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Yeah, where else would I get my info from?

I just don't get reposting stuff that is already on the official Coachella board. If randoms are looking for info, chances are they will start by looking on here.

guest-1185
11-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Isn't the precedent already set for music blogs biting at "leaked posters" and bands from here?

(That's absolutely fucking hilarious, btw.)

karma_guy
11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
man, we are like fuckin' detectives

Egull
11-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I know this is not really true, but it was fun to see who they considered... This is from a last fm page...

Lineup:
Pearl Jam, Muse, Beastie Boys, MGMT, Spoon, Hot Chip, Tegan and Sara, Faith No More, Phoenix, Pavement, Devo, Vitalic, Deerhunter, Little Boots, Kid Cudi, As Tall as Lions, The xx, The Dead Weather, Miike Snow, Zoé, Perry Farrell, The Antlers, El Gran Silencio, Girls, Monsters of Folk, Vieux Farka Touré, Sleepy Sun, Pretty Lights, Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Tallest Man On Earth, Florence And The Machines, Avvet Brothers and Dirty Proyectors

http://www.last.fm/event/1290701+Coachella+Valley+Music+and+Arts+Festival#l ineup

This list has a lot of great acts, but I sincerely hope that Pearl Jam doesn't headline. There set at OSL was boring and I feel like there would be absolutely no changes a year later.

emtgreg
11-07-2009, 11:15 PM
i do... and even if he doesnt have a set of his own, he'll be there.... Just be there for RATATATs set, he'll be there.....

My first experience with "face melting" was during Ratatat's set.

Also, my first experience with being on the rail was also during Ratatat's set.

So. Fucking. Epic.

ficklecycle
11-07-2009, 11:37 PM
My first experience with "face melting" was during Ratatat's set.

Also, my first experience with being on the rail was also during Ratatat's set.

So. Fucking. Epic.

Coach 07? That was a great set.

juloxx
11-08-2009, 06:47 AM

Really? I mean its not like I want him there in particular but he just seems so in with the indy crowd. He has work with MGMT and Ratatat and white people love him. In my eyes Kid Cudi is as Coachella as it gets. Who knows though

theburiedlife
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Summerkid told me Muse was going to headline, I told him to shove off.

rage patton
11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
I would like that last.fmchella. I would like it a lot.

nationocean
11-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Dear Pig Fuckers,

Please die in a fire.

Continue....

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Awful lot of honkies in here.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Dear Pig Fuckers,

Please die in a fire.

Continue....

btw: is this your way of confirming Muse has signed up to headline?

Cookieman908
11-08-2009, 01:25 PM
This list has a lot of great acts, but I sincerely hope that Pearl Jam doesn't headline. There set at OSL was boring and I feel like there would be absolutely no changes a year later.

Ok, whether you like them or not is your deal, but a "boring" Pearl jam show? I'd have to see it to believe it.

Boourns
11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Awful lot of honkies in here.

They smell like wet dog and french fries.

kitt kat
11-08-2009, 09:37 PM
ew. that lineup SUCKS DICK.

and LOL at Dirty "Proyectors"

PJandBompton
11-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Kid Cudi will be there...and really? a boring Pearl Jam set? wow i can see not liking the music but no fucking way you can say they are boring live

Ardentbiscuit
11-09-2009, 01:57 AM
I'm just waiting for the yearly David Bowie rumor and then the form letter denial from the official David Bowie site.

Egull
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Kid Cudi will be there...and really? a boring Pearl Jam set? wow i can see not liking the music but no fucking way you can say they are boring live

Well I mean since I don't like the music, it was boring to me to see them live. I gave them a shot, just not my thing. I was bored. I said it.

buzzword
11-09-2009, 08:32 AM
Now if we can just confirm Daft Punk, I'd could buy my plane tickets and book my hotel room without my wife punching me in the junk....
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPJAEbOe5kU)

http://consequenceofsound.net/festival-outlook/coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival/
(the list in the 2nd post looks fairly realistic to me)

Man, I wanna go sooooo bad.... Someone call Pedro Winter...

suprefan
11-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Now if we can just confirm Daft Punk, I'd could buy my plane tickets and book my hotel room without my wife punching me in the junk....

http://consequenceofsound.net/festival-outlook/coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival/

Just go and shut up.

buzzword
11-09-2009, 08:50 AM
if only it were that easy...

somebodytoldme
11-09-2009, 09:10 AM

That lineup would have made a great new original fake poster if only the person put more time into it.

buzzword
11-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Agreed.... I'm told that this is a "pretty well researched lineup," but id love to be able to confirm more of it...

somebodytoldme
11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Agreed.... I'm told that this is a "pretty well researched lineup," but id love to be able to confirm more of it...

The only thing that makes me very wary of it is one of the strongest lists of headliners to third line acts ever, many being reunions. Its pretty too good to be true.

betao
11-09-2009, 09:59 AM
That list is disgustingly fake. The Sahara is just totally trash.

Justice, Midnight Juggs, Busy P (fucking 3rd year in a row?), and I really dont want DP to be there. It'll just be the "Daft Punk + a few other bands" coachella. Way too much crappy electro-house. Aren't we done with that shit yet?

however, that list does have Orbital, Royksopp, Prefuse 73, Thom Yorke, The Stooges, and Echo & the Bunnymen. I'd go for that.

And Zombie Nation... that's an interesting choice.

I still want my Spacemen 3 reunion.

rage patton
11-09-2009, 10:03 AM
I am actually expecting the headliners and subs to look very similar to that line up. Except Massive Attack in the place of Blur and Beastie Boys in the spot of Daft Punk.

betao
11-09-2009, 10:20 AM
I would be all for that. Any addition of Massive Attack and subtraction of Daft Punk makes me a happy camper.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 10:29 AM
That list is disgustingly fake. The Sahara is just totally trash.

Justice, Midnight Juggs, Busy P (fucking 3rd year in a row?), and I really dont want DP to be there. It'll just be the "Daft Punk + a few other bands" coachella. Way too much crappy electro-house. Aren't we done with that shit yet?

however, that list does have Orbital, Royksopp, Prefuse 73, Thom Yorke, The Stooges, and Echo & the Bunnymen. I'd go for that.

And Zombie Nation... that's an interesting choice.

I still want my Spacemen 3 reunion.

Coachella will be done with electo-house when it is no longer popular.

This list would be great, but it is missing David Bowie and Asobi Seksu. Guess it's realistic after all.

SFChrissy
11-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Nice work!!! I've been staying out of this thread to eliminate early anxiety but I haven't listened to DEVO since forever!!!

Ardentbiscuit
11-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Seriously, which one of you is this Twitter? It's now mentioning Monklish...

http://twitter.com/coachellaleaks

obzen
11-09-2009, 12:09 PM
All this hoopla was funny when it wasn't clear whether the fat that was being chewed on was from this board or not,now it's just silly.

Gribbz
11-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Although I'd probably watch Beastie Boys (depending on who's headlining The Sahara) the other two headliners just don't do it for me. I guess I'm just used to one "special" headliner. In 2007 we got the RATM reunion, in 2008 we got Prince, and in 2009 we got Paul McCartney. So this year it's going to be... Pearl Jam? Ugh.

rage patton
11-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Pearl Jam are kick ass. Anyways, I don't think Pearl Jam are gonna be the "big" act. I think its going to be The Who.

guest-1185
11-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Who?

obzen
11-09-2009, 12:14 PM
I guess I'm just used to one "special" headliner.So this year it's going to be... Pearl Jam? Ugh.

"Can't be,not tall enough."

seandlr
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM
How could Coachella's "big acts" go from RATM, Prince, Paul McCartney to The Who. I'm sorry, but if that would happen, that's where Coachella starts its downfall in recognizable fests. I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Who should only play Bonnaroo.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 12:42 PM
How could Coachella's "big acts" go from RATM, Prince, Paul McCartney to The Who. I'm sorry, but if that would happen, that's where Coachella starts its downfall in recognizable fests. I've said it before and I'll say it again, The Who should only play Bonnaroo.

Agreed. But I'll accept them as a headliner if one of the others is someone epic like Daft Punk or Bowie or Radiohead (latter two are never going to happen, though) and there's something interesting going on in the tents during their set.

suprefan
11-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Pearl Jam are kick ass. Anyways, I don't think Pearl Jam are gonna be the "big" act. I think its going to be The Who.

The Who died when Keith Moon did, and even moreso when Entwhislte passed away.

thestripe
11-09-2009, 12:54 PM
The Who should not be at Coachella. It's only Roger and Pete, so blah. Also they have been touring non-fucking-stop for the past 8 years. Who'd the fuck out.

obzen
11-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Good points. In light of this,realistically,I feel we'll be more likely to see Rolling Stones on the poster if we get another classic rock headliner.

psycobetabuckdown
11-09-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm all for doing whatever we can to get Led Zeppelin on the poster. I'd take Jonas Brothers 2010 for LZ 2011.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 01:31 PM
The only thing that makes me very wary of it is one of the strongest lists of headliners to third line acts ever, many being reunions. Its pretty too good to be true.

Eh, out of the top nine acts listed, I have a very high interest level in three, moderate in two, slight in two, and zero in two. But am really digging the undercard. Not that it matters since there's no way it's real. Can that many acts be booked already? Doubt it.

I thought it was a joke, but apparently there really is an act called Male Bonding?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 01:44 PM
I just realized yesterday that if Coachella has Muse, Daft Punk and Pearl Jam as the headliners then they will be repeating Lolla 2007. Also, anyone noticed this tweet:

I believe it's safe to say that you'll be seeing Muse headline on Friday or sub-headline Saturday if all goes well.

Gribbz
11-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Who was that tweet from? For credibility sake...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 01:47 PM
the coachellaleaks twitter. http://twitter.com/coachellaleaks

not saying that its valid but.

RedThom
11-09-2009, 01:56 PM
it's too bad that the people only want headliner info leaked. the overreactive internet takes over and blog after blog comes rolling out with shitty speculation... it's no different from the movie world, except there is a faster debunk rate here. I think I'm only saying this because last year it was budgetchella and everybody was freaking out about what goldenvoice could bring to the table. The year before that it was "oh man can they top 2007 or can they?". A girl at a bar said something to the tune of "coachella hasn't been good since like.. 2006 when Nine Inch Nails and Daft Punk played. I heard from like a blog I read that the line up was gonna suck this year." Said to me in September 2009.

This isn't directed at the board members that contribute. We don't have to mention lurkers. I'm saying we need to stop Monklish and CoachellaLeaks at the feed. Ignore this shit. Debunk quickly with affirmation and if you can't? Don't give it two seconds thought.

The wait is almost over.

weeklymix
11-09-2009, 02:03 PM
The wait is almost over.

i was honestly glad to have read this reminder.

malcolmjamalawesome
11-09-2009, 02:08 PM
pretty lightsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

superfiction
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM

P isnt their manager anymore. just saying.

Egull
11-09-2009, 03:46 PM
the coachellaleaks twitter. http://twitter.com/coachellaleaks

not saying that its valid but.

I feel like that is someone updating a twitter as they read this message board.

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm just waiting for the yearly David Bowie rumor and then the form letter denial from the official David Bowie site.

except that he's already been booked by GV to play this year :)

Boourns
11-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Waiting for that twitter to leak something we don't already know.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 03:52 PM
except that he's already been booked by GV to play this year :)

Backed by Arcade Fire. Will make his entrance by crashing a space ship onto the stage and emerging from the wreckage to "Space Oddity."

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 03:59 PM
that long list is impressive (and probably more right than wrong) but it's NOT real, for the simple fact that there are acts (small ones) that i know for a fact are playing that aren't on it..

I'm all for doing whatever we can to get Led Zeppelin on the poster. I'd take Jonas Brothers 2011 for LZ 2010.

fixed..

Good points. In light of this,realistically,I feel we'll be more likely to see Rolling Stones on the poster if we get another classic rock headliner.

it won't happen before Glasto gets them, i guarantee it.. and if DP really doesn't happen this year, we know it will in '11 (prob same for the Beasties).. weird how 2011 will soo much easier to predict than '10 lolz

The Who should not be at Coachella. It's only Roger and Pete, so blah. Also they have been touring non-fucking-stop for the past 8 years. Who'd the fuck out.

The Who will make an excellent Sub on the strongest day, and you'll like it..

Boourns
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
that long list is impressive (and probably more right than wrong) but it's NOT real, for the simple fact that there are acts (small ones) that i know for a fact are playing that aren't on it..

Which ones? Anything in my sig?

obzen
11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
The Who will make an excellent Sub on the strongest day, and you'll like it..
You're undoubtedly smoking blue crack rocks.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Yeah, there's no way The Who would ever take second billing at a festival in this day and age. And considering what they cost, there would be no budget for a second headliner, anyway.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Have any of you talking trash about the Who seen them anytiem recently, even with just Pete and Roger? It's a great show

ficklecycle
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm159/spinalbeatz/i.jpg

captncrzy
11-09-2009, 04:36 PM
aaahaaaahaaaa

suprefan
11-09-2009, 04:43 PM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm159/spinalbeatz/i.jpg

LOVE IT....

obzen
11-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Oh fuck!
:rotfl

betao
11-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Yeah, there's no way The Who would ever take second billing at a festival in this day and age. And considering what they cost, there would be no budget for a second headliner, anyway.

at V-fest Baltimore in 06, they played before the RHCP.

that being said, they would headline Coachella if they played.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm amazed no one has copied and pasted the list on the boardz:

DAFT PUNK
MUSE
THE WHO

BLUR
FAITH NO MORE
PAVEMENT
THOM YORKE
IGGY POP AND THE STOOGES
ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE
AEROPLANE
AMANDA BLANK
AS TALL AS LIONS
ATLAS SOUND
BIRDY NAM NAM
BLACKALICIOUS
BLONDE REDHEAD
BOMBA ESTEREO
BRMC
BURAKA SOM SISTEMA
BUSY P
CLAUDE VONSTROKE
COLD CAVE
CORNELIUS
DAN BLACK
DANGER
DARKER MY LOVE
DEVO
DIRTY PROJECTORS
DIZZEE RASCAL
DJ CHAMPION
DJ/RUPTURE
DR. LEKTROLUV
EDWARD SHARPE AND THE MAGNETIC ZEROES
EL GRAN SILENCIO
EL GUINCHO
ELLEN ALLIEN
FAKE BLOOD
FEADZ
FEIST
FLOGGING MOLLY
FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
FOALS
GIL SCOTT-HERON
GIRLS
GREAT NORTHERN
HEARTSREVOLUTION
HELLO SEAHORSE!
HERCULES AND LOVE AFFAIR
HOPE SANDOVAL
HOT CHIP
IMOGEN HEAP
IO ECHO
JAPANESE MOTORS
JAVELIN
JJ
JULIAN CASABLANCAS
JUSTICE
KID CUDI
KRAZY BALDHEAD
LA ROUX
LADY GAGA
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM
LE CASTLE VANIA
LITLE BOOTS
LITTLE DRAGON
LITTLE JOY
LOVE GRENADES
MALE BONDING
MGMT
MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS
MIIKE SNOW
MONO
MONOTONIX
MR. OIZO
ORBITAL
PERRY FARRELL
PHOENIX
PREFUSE 73
PRETTY SOUNDS
Q-TIP
RESPLANDOR
RJD2
ROYKSOPP
SCRATCH PERVERTS
SECTION QUARTET
SHINICHI OSAWA
SLEEPY SUN
SUNNY DAY REAL ESTATE
TALLEST MAN ON EARTH
TEGAN AND SARA
THAO AND THE GET DOWN STAY DOWN
THE AVETT BROTHERS
THE DEAD WEATHER
THE DODOS
THE HAPPINESS PROJECT
THE MAE SHI
THE PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART
THE RAVEONETTES
THE WAILERS
THE XX
THEM CROOKED VULTURES
THIS WILL DESTROY YOU
TIJUANA SOUND MACHINE
VALENCIA
VAMPIRE WEEKEND
VELLO VIRKHAUS
VIEUX FARKA TOURE
VITALIC
WARPAINT
WE ARE WOLVES
WE HAVE BAND
YACHT
YUSEK + BRODINSKI
ZOE
ZOMBIE NATION

I think whoever made this list simply posted names from people who had made lists to the coachella pool. That being said. I would be very happy with this chella.

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 05:23 PM

that's weird, they subbed at Live 8, opening for the headliners of the last two Coachellas.. if GV books another monster headliner, The Who could easily sub under them, and it would make more sense than them closing a day (unless they had Daft close the stage following the headliner ala Tiesto; but that would make so much more sense after say, Muse)

obzen
11-09-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm amazed no one has copied and pasted the list on the boardz

Because it more-or-less came from...ZE BOARDZ.

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM
You're undoubtedly smoking blue crack rocks.

nope, just green crack..

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Which ones? Anything in my sig?

i'd say bets are good for a couple of those, and i'm pretty confident on Asobi, but none of those were the ones i was referring to..

guest-1185
11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Daft Punk
Orbital
Vitalic
LCD Soundsystem
Royksopp

I wish :-[ This "leaked list" is way too loaded.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Daft Punk
Orbital
Vitalic
LCD Soundsystem
Royksopp

I wish :-[ This "leaked list" is way too loaded.

Really? I honestly don't think so.

sithlord
11-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Devo is playing? yay.

orbit
11-09-2009, 06:24 PM
worst rumored headliners ever.

that person who made up the list should base their sahara tent choices in something more than spin reviews.

moomoo
11-09-2009, 06:30 PM

I think it is better to stay slightly pessimistic about these things.

rage patton
11-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Screw you guys. Im gonna be on the rail for The Who and it is going to be incredible. You are all going to watch and be like "Wow, I was wrong. This really is kick ass." Then you will all line up to suck my dick. Bitches.

How do you all like my impression of Randy in 08, re: Roger Waters?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Then you will all line up to suck my dick. Bitches.

sup Randy, did you steal Josh's password or something?

obzen
11-09-2009, 06:38 PM
WHERE ALL MY BITCHEZ AT?!

suprefan
11-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Screw you guys. Im gonna be on the rail for The Who and it is going to be incredible. You are al going to watch and be like "Wow, I was wrong. This really is kick ass." Then you will all line up to suck my dick. Bitches.

How do you all like my impression of Randy in 08, re: Roger Waters?

You forgot to insert the part where you are on a lot of drugs.

Where all my bitchez at?!

They went home.

rage patton
11-09-2009, 06:41 PM
sup Randy, did you steal Josh's password or something?

Except for that my opinion on The Who won't turn out like Randy's on Roger Waters in 08. I know this because I have seen The Who and they are rad.

guest-1185
11-09-2009, 06:44 PM

Essentially I don't believe they could or would pull Orbital and Daft Punk for the same 3 day weekend and then give them that kind of support. But then again, they did have Pixies play in front of Radiohead so by all means, prove me wrong :)

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
But then again, they did have Pixies play in front of Radiohead so by all means, prove me wrong :)

This.

suprefan
11-09-2009, 07:34 PM
. But then again, they did have Pixies play in front of Radiohead so by all means, prove me wrong :)

Cause it wouldnt be the other way around.

somebodytoldme
11-09-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm just glad Jay Z's new tour dates make a good case that he won't be there.

goldfromla
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
anyone know when the dates will be up on the site ?

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 09:59 PM
Have any of you talking trash about the Who seen them anytiem recently, even with just Pete and Roger? It's a great show

Screw you guys. Im gonna be on the rail for The Who and it is going to be incredible. You are all going to watch and be like "Wow, I was wrong. This really is kick ass." Then you will all line up to suck my dick. Bitches.

i don't know what thread you dudes are reading.. i haven't heard anyone shit on The Who.. discussion as to how they could sub under a bigger headliner is hardly saying that they suck ass..

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 10:00 PM
btw, The Waymores are confirmed to play the polo fields in april..

i don't know yet if it's a Stagecoach late add or if it's Coachella, but i thought i'd throw it out there..

brycerosen
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM
would i be out of line to bust out some bowie rumor i made up from a source ? ? ?

TallGuyCM
11-09-2009, 10:32 PM
I haven't read much of this thread, but the Dirty Projectors are confirmed. First page needs to be edited.

dorkfish
11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
btw, The Waymores are confirmed to play the polo fields in april..

i don't know yet if it's a Stagecoach late add or if it's Coachella, but i thought i'd throw it out there..
based on their 80 MySpace friends and lack of a wikipedia page, I'm guessing they're either spot-filling Stagecoach fodder or not playing either festival.

Boourns
11-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Good call. Yeah, it reminds me of when KONGcrete and that 13 year old dj both claimed Coachella via myspace.

nbvcide
11-09-2009, 11:20 PM
they weren't claimed via myspace, and they are a legit touring act..

it is kinda funny about the low myspace friend count, but it looks like they didn't have one until this year.. i've seen other Stagecoach acts with that few friends before, but can't recall any that played Coachella with that few (other than Jupiter's Ring) [EDIT: and Tool]

just passing along what i heard..

dubvulture
11-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Devo is going to be rad! Definitely looking forward to them.

Also, Craze and Klever should be on this list... theyve been confirmed since April.

Looks like Craze and Klever are playing on Saturday, the 17th.

http://amonly.com/default.aspx

You have to click the "Show All" link at the very bottom of the page to see the date.

ficklecycle
11-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Looks like Craze and Klever are playing on Saturday, the 17th.

You have to click the "Show All" link at the very bottom of the page to see the date.

Weren't they there last year?

crazzz2007
11-10-2009, 02:58 AM
ya on friday

digitaldragon03
11-10-2009, 03:14 AM
No, they canceled because of a missed flight.

From DJCraze.com:
Im Sorry Coachella
Apr 22, 2009

Yo! We want to apologize to all our fans that came out to Coachella. Unfortunately the airlines were not working with us that day and we missed our time slot. Coachella was amazing and tried to work us into another time over the weekend instead we are coming back next year to kill it! Shout out to everyone that came out and supported. Get Ready for Next year!!So theyve actually been the first confirmed act for a while now.

crazzz2007
11-10-2009, 03:24 AM
is there a reason summerkid isn't updating the confirmed list?

ficklecycle
11-10-2009, 03:39 AM
No, they canceled because of a missed flight.

So theyve actually been the first confirmed act for a while now.

Oh well in that case let them play. Cool they wanna make it up to the fans.

somebodytoldme
11-10-2009, 07:33 AM

Yes, and the reason is he has a life.

suprefan
11-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Add The Cribs to either list, Johnny Marr said last night at their show in l.a. they were playing.

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 08:30 AM
Yes, and the reason is he has a life.

No offense, but if he "has a life" then it doesn't make much sense for him to be the lead on this kind of page. We are hungry for our info. We demand leadership!

Besides, wasn't someone ousted from last years 'Confirmed' thread lead?

captncrzy
11-10-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm trying to figure out who you are; I suspected Missing Person at first because of the posting style, but the locations don't fit. Then I thought Passive because of the name and location, but that doesn't work out either. Who are you, Leeartlee?

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 09:06 AM
So you're thinking I'm an alias?

MassiveChemicalPunk
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Add The Cribs to either list, Johnny Marr said last night at their show in l.a. they were playing.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

BTW, how are they live?

weeklymix
11-10-2009, 09:15 AM
So you're thinking I'm an alias?

look at your avatar mmmm

captncrzy
11-10-2009, 09:17 AM
YEah, aren't you?

summerkid
11-10-2009, 09:19 AM

what am i missing?

luckyface
11-10-2009, 09:40 AM

This pleases me. They killed it in 2007.

psycobetabuckdown
11-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Add...Johnny Marr...playing

THE SMITHS?!

betao
11-10-2009, 09:46 AM
what am i missing?

Craze & Klever are confirmed to play in Indio on the 17th:

There have also been some board members who have confirmed bands based on what they've said - all this in the past 2 pages. I'd put those in heavily rumored for now.

RedThom
11-10-2009, 09:56 AM
thanks supre for the update. thanks for the update on Craze and Klever as well.

with these leaks we can safely assume the people in charge still know what they are doing

betao
11-10-2009, 10:01 AM
also, I'll go ahead and say

props to Summerkid for doing this thread. You're doing a pretty good job so far.

RedThom
11-10-2009, 10:02 AM
also, I'll go ahead and say

props to Summerkid for doing this thread. You're doing a pretty good job so far.

yeah, I gave kudos on the first page but what the hell

double kudos, 10,000 praises *snaps fingers*

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 10:06 AM
YEah, aren't you?

lol, no, not at all. but I'm not sure how to disprove that kind of allegation other then to say that I've been on here awhile and I'm simply too lazy to remember multiple accounts.

And my avatar has personal significance weeklymix... and that significance is that Gizmo rocks.

betao
11-10-2009, 10:07 AM
Another confirmation:

El Gran Silencio

http://monterreyunder.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/el-gran-silencio-es-la-1er-banda-confirmada-para-el-festival-coachella-2010/

article is in Spanish but its easy to figure out.

has this one already been mentioned in the thread?

suprefan
11-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Werent they confirmed by some other sources already? And Kitt Kat put that up and deleted it.

betao
11-10-2009, 10:38 AM
CoS has them up on their site with that link. Figured we should hold on to it too.

weeklymix
11-10-2009, 10:50 AM
And my avatar has personal significance weeklymix... and that significance is that Gizmo rocks.

mmmm

that phony list's sub-headliners are a bit stacked.

suprefan
11-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Magnetic Fields? New record in late jan..

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 11:08 AM
mmmm

that phony list's sub-headliners are a bit stacked.

ok, now you've just confused me.

nationocean
11-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Leeartlee IS an alias.

also, like 10 NO'S... seriously people.

BlackSwan
11-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Leeartlee IS an alias.

also, like 10 NO'S... seriously people.

It doesn't matter if you aren't going to say who said "no".

nationocean
11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
all your favorite bands said no.. and they also said they don't like your hair..

GET IT CUT!

kitt kat
11-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Werent they confirmed by some other sources already? And Kitt Kat put that up and deleted it.

Uhhh. I don't know who that band is. I didn't say shit about them. STFU supre.

obzen
11-10-2009, 11:20 AM
all your favorite bands said no.. and they also said they don't like your hair..

GET IT CUT!
It wasn't easy. But nothing is..no.

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Leeartlee IS an alias.

Said with capitals, so it must be true.

Thundermare
11-10-2009, 11:49 AM
You can't fool us, of course Arcade Fire is playing.

jtovar21
11-10-2009, 12:43 PM

GET IT CUT!

NATION...we already know Pavement is a lock...tell us something we don't know!

A_1_B_2
11-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Gorillaz is pretty much confirmed. My cousin animates them for Jamie Hewlett's production company and showed me a few of the digital stills he's working on. One of them shows Noodle singing on a big stage with a palm tree desert backdrop.

emtgreg
11-10-2009, 01:23 PM
o.0

Distorted_Jungle
11-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Gorillaz is pretty much confirmed. My cousin animates them for Jamie Hewlett's production company and showed me a few of the digital stills he's working on. One of them shows Noodle singing on a big stage with a palm tree desert backdrop.

I would love for that to happen, but i don't believe your word is enough credit to be added to either list.

A_1_B_2
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
I would love for that to happen, but i don't believe your word is enough credit to be added to either list.

I wouldn't trust my word either in the grand scheme of Coachella crazy rumors. Still give me credit for making up an interesting story.

Distorted_Jungle
11-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Alright, i can credit the story though for sure, it's not some i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who dated my friends babys dady kind of thing.

HAMMERHEAD
11-10-2009, 01:44 PM
mehh that one seemed like a stretch from the get-go. i dont usually go for stories that start with "my cousin...."

suprefan
11-10-2009, 02:42 PM
You can't fool us, of course Arcade Fire is playing.

yeah, secret performance in the gobi at 3pm..

ficklecycle
11-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Sigh more Gorillaz rumors are only going to make us even more sad when they're not there :(

Boourns
11-10-2009, 03:51 PM
The Gorillaz (dj set)

ficklecycle
11-10-2009, 03:53 PM
The Gorillaz (dj set)

Do lab?

suprefan
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
I love how the person that is doing the coachella leaks twitter is just taking all of our info, amazing... And it is somebody from this board.

obzen
11-10-2009, 04:26 PM
I suspect...

nbvcide
somebodytoldme
nationocean
darkjustice
scooper
supre
rhcpdude
rotationslimwang

New hurt/heal thread?

.God.
11-10-2009, 04:30 PM
I suspect...

nbvcide
somebodytoldme
nationocean
darkjustice
scooper
supre
rhcpdude
rotationslimwang

New hurt/heal thread?

My money's riding on this little pony.

BlackSwan
11-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I agree with the above.

.God.
11-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Wise decision.

suprefan
11-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I suspect...

nbvcide
somebodytoldme
nationocean
darkjustice
scooper
supre
rhcpdude
rotationslimwang

New hurt/heal thread?

Monklish blog is enough for me ok? Its probably scooper. Since God likes to get it right

nationocean
11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
It's not me, I've been killing hookers all week. I swears.

captncrzy
11-10-2009, 04:38 PM
Scooper's hurt that Summerkid a)scooped him and b) is doing a 10,000,000 times better job.

BlackSwan
11-10-2009, 04:39 PM
It's not me, I've been killing hookers all week. I swears.

Saving yourself for last?

Scooper's hurt that Summerkid a)scooped him

ZING!

suprefan
11-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Scooper's hurt that Summerkid a)scooped him and b) is doing a 10,000,000 times better job.

Jen wins.

dorkfish
11-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Magnetic Fields? New record in late jan..
They don't play festivals, so I doubt it.

obzen
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
My money.

You know,they've been calling you out over there in the Is There A God thread...you should go there.

moomoo
11-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I love how the person that is doing the coachella leaks twitter is just taking all of our info, amazing... And it is somebody from this board.

'tis really fucking annoying. I even want to suspect that it is someone stupider than scooper...

ficklecycle
11-10-2009, 05:46 PM
'tis really fucking annoying. I even want to suspect that it is someone stupider than scooper...

I think it just might be a lurker on the boards being serious...

suprefan
11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I think it just might be a lurker on the boards being serious...

Its not, its somebody on here. I think I know who.... Not on above list either..

dorkfish
11-10-2009, 06:37 PM
To add to this thought, when I saw Stephen Merritt speak a couple years ago, he said that playing outside was detestable, he hates being hot, he hates bright sunlight, and palm trees are hideous to look at, so I really doubt that he'll ever make his way to play Coachella.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
11-10-2009, 08:11 PM
To add to this thought, when I saw Stephen Merritt speak a couple years ago, he said that playing outside was detestable, he hates being hot, he hates bright sunlight, and palm trees are hideous to look at, so I really doubt that he'll ever make his way to play Coachella.

hahahaha those are some amazing things to say, especially the bit about palm trees. What a fun guy he must be!

dorkfish
11-10-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm stretching what he said to apply to Coachella, but he was talking about how much he hated when he was talked into spending a vacation on a tropical island a few years back.

gaypalmsprings
11-10-2009, 09:09 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/111009.jpg

suprefan
11-10-2009, 09:11 PM
so you took what they took from us and reposted it.

Leeartlee
11-10-2009, 09:13 PM
wait, wait, wait, I missed this Thom Yorke thing. I never saw anything about him.

orbit
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
does that blogger at least give credit to this message board for the information he gets from here?

starrdogg
11-10-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm stretching what he said to apply to Coachella, but he was talking about how much he hated when he was talked into spending a vacation on a tropical island a few years back.

I'd just like to second this. If you've ever seen the Magnetic Fields live you know that there's no way they could ever play Coachella. Their shows are more like recitals than rock concerts. Stephen Merritt has an ear issue where loud noises (like applause, drums, etc) are magnified immensely when he hears them. Thus, Magnetic Fields have to play quiet, acoustic shows and a giant festival audience's applause might just kill Merritt.

boyalien0
11-10-2009, 11:09 PM
Christ it's like a fucking John le Carre novel up in this piece.

algunz
11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
DEVO!

cool

dorkfish
11-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Avett Brothers (playing in Nevada the weekend of Coachella and stagecoach http://www.theavettbrothers.com/events

If Avett Brothers are playing, they can only play on Friday, April 16th. Based on their weird circular tour schedule that starts in Oakland "for no reason", I'd guarantee that they play.

4/17 - Oakland, CA @ Fox Theater
4/18 - Reno, NV @ Grand Theatre
4/20 - Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater
4/21 - Boulder, CO - Boulder Theater
4/23 - Tucson, AZ - Rialto Theatre
4/24 - Mesa, AZ - Mesa Arts Center
4/25 - Indio, CA @ Stagecoach
4/27 - Sacramento, CA @ Crest Theatre
4/28 - Santa Barbara, CA @ Arlington Theatre
4/29 - San Diego, CA @ House of Blues

rage patton
11-11-2009, 12:26 AM
Avett Brothers will either be on the mainstage at around 4 or 5, or on the outdoor theatre at sunset.

TickleMeElmo
11-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Avett Brothers will either be on the mainstage at around 4 or 5, or on the outdoor theatre at sunset.

No way on either of those slots, not big enough. I say 4 on the outdoor theatre.

Whiskers
11-11-2009, 01:30 AM
No way on either of those slots, not big enough. I say 4 on the outdoor theatre.

Ummm... look at their tour dates. Look at the venues they are playing. Yeah.

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 01:36 AM

yeah.. neither does Prince.. or until '08 Portishead.. or in america Paul McCartney.. or Leonard Cohen, or ..

Uhhh. I don't know who that band is. I didn't say shit about them. STFU supre.

wow.. GV really shouldn't hire someone not familiar with acts that played THIS year..

you're out of your fucking mind..

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 01:39 AM
I suspect...

nbvcide
somebodytoldme
nationocean
darkjustice
scooper
supre
rhcpdude
rotationslimwang

okay, let's break this down.. Monklish is more than enough for randy/supre, rhcpdude/unitedwesuck isn't that creative, scooper isn't nearly that accurate, i've criticized the list for not having acts that i & others know are confirmed...

look at who keeps hyping and pointing out the twitter account..
it's run by TeamCoachellaHellYeah.

(but Nation would be my 2nd guess)

rage patton
11-11-2009, 01:52 AM
you're out of your fucking mind..

I would argue they are bigger than Fleet Foxes who played at sunset on the outdoor. Or the Black Keys who played at 5:20 on the mainstage. The Avett Brothers are playing venues bigger than both of these two bands.

dorkfish
11-11-2009, 01:57 AM
yeah.. neither does Prince.. or until '08 Portishead.. or in america Paul McCartney.. or Leonard Cohen, or ..
You're demonstrating an unfamiliarity with Magnetic Fields. It's not an aversion to festivals, as much as his aversion to the outdoors in general. I'm sure that the amount of money that it would take to convince him to disappoint a crowd with a spiritless set wouldn't be worth it for GV to pay to drag him to the desert.

Leonard Cohen, Portishead and Prince had all performed at festivals prior to Coachella. Leonard Cohen probably performed at a hundred festivals in his lifetime prior to playing Coachella.

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 03:27 AM
I would argue they are bigger than Fleet Foxes who played at sunset on the outdoor. Or the Black Keys who played at 5:20 on the mainstage. The Avett Brothers are playing venues bigger than both of these two bands.

you could argue it, but you would lose your own arguement with yourself..

dorkfish
11-11-2009, 03:38 AM
you could argue it, but you would lose your own arguement with yourself..
I'll argue for him.

They're both critical darlings, Fleet Foxes were deemed Album of the Year by Billboard last year, and Rolling Stone has Avett Brothers as their #1 Band to Watch this year. So that point is moot.

Avett Brothers latest album charted better than Fleet Foxes album and it's on pace to easily outsell the Fleet Foxes album.

Avett Brothers are currently touring and selling out venues twice the size of any Fleet Foxes tour.

Their music has greater crossover appeal with the mainstream crowd: they've opened for Dave Matthews Band.

Their star is currently on the rise, whereas Fleet Foxes are on hiatus while they work on individual projects.

Mau5 Boyz
11-11-2009, 05:22 AM
What does this mean?

http://eventful.com/users/Goldenvoice

Does this mean Daft Punk is playing?

captncrzy
11-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Duh. Where have you been?

weeklymix
11-11-2009, 07:41 AM
What does this mean?

http://eventful.com/users/Goldenvoice

Does this mean Daft Punk is playing?

reveal yourself, alias.

gaypalmsprings
11-11-2009, 07:53 AM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/gaypalmsprings/111109.jpg

Distorted_Jungle
11-11-2009, 07:58 AM
Whoever happens to be doing the twitter crap seems to think Pretty Lights isn't confirmed, i would say pretty lights posting he got the offer and it will be his first california desert show is pretty much confirmed.

captncrzy
11-11-2009, 08:13 AM
LOL COS is confirming Craze and Klever

And, Monklish says that "Daft Tron" isn't happening.

suprefan
11-11-2009, 08:52 AM
LOL COS is confirming Craze and Klever

And, Monklish says that "Daft Tron" isn't happening.

Well yeah I couldve told you no Daft Tron.

Give it a little bit and coachellaleaks twitter will say the same things.... I wonder why...

so are we adding Avett Bros to confirmed with the tour dates?

Grant
11-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Give it a little bit and coachellaleaks twitter will say the same things.... I wonder why...
I'm not trying to start an argument with you, but I saw you post somewhere that the Cribs are playing because Johnny Marr said so and then it popped up on the coachellaleaks Twitter. I have reason to believe that it's you.

nationocean
11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
I like the over saturation of BS leaks, blogs and media stories this early.

MUHAHAHAHA!!

emtgreg
11-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Actually, I'll agree with that assessment. Peeps are way too excited, but mostly, it's amusing right now.

People are going to be eating each other by the end of January though. Ugh, that's the part I hate the most. Massive Sasha Grey Picture Spamming is how I plan on making it through the waves of shitty "OMG WHERES LINEUP OMG PROWIE IS CONFIRMED"

captncrzy
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Yeah, this is right on schedule.

Boourns
11-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Actually, I'll agree with that assessment. Peeps are way too excited, but mostly, it's amusing right now.

People are going to be eating each other by the end of January though. Ugh, that's the part I hate the most. Massive Sasha Grey Picture Spamming is how I plan on making it through the waves of shitty "OMG WHERES LINEUP OMG PROWIE IS CONFIRMED"

Why wait? I can haz Sasha?

obzen
11-11-2009, 10:07 AM

Leonard Cohen, Portishead and Prince had all performed at festivals prior to Coachella. Leonard Cohen probably performed at a hundred festivals in his lifetime prior to playing Coachella.

D'oh!

rage patton
11-11-2009, 11:39 AM
I'll argue for him.

They're both critical darlings, Fleet Foxes were deemed Album of the Year by Billboard last year, and Rolling Stone has Avett Brothers as their #1 Band to Watch this year. So that point is moot.

Avett Brothers latest album charted better than Fleet Foxes album and it's on pace to easily outsell the Fleet Foxes album.

Avett Brothers are currently touring and selling out venues twice the size of any Fleet Foxes tour.

Their music has greater crossover appeal with the mainstream crowd: they've opened for Dave Matthews Band.

Their star is currently on the rise, whereas Fleet Foxes are on hiatus while they work on individual projects.

Thank you.

obzen
11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
It's about that time..
http://www.imperfectenjoyment.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/sasha-grey-2.jpghttp://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Games/images-2/sasha-grey.jpg
http://theblemish.com/images/2008/10/sasha-grey-avn.jpghttp://kaganof.com/kagablog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/465.jpg

http://www.ishootporn.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/sasha_grey01.jpghttp://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/06/27/previews/Sasha%20Grey-SGG-072061.jpg

Gribbz
11-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Hmm I'll have to check The Avett Brothers out. They are playing at a venue across the street from me.

rskapcat
11-11-2009, 12:50 PM
More pics of her ass...less of her face. :p

Still-ill
11-11-2009, 12:51 PM
What is the significance of those?

obzen
11-11-2009, 12:59 PM
She looks like she can be a total bitch plus she likes cool music,I totally jock that..
http://ipinoyonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/sasha-grey-cover.jpg
http://www.celebgossipz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/sasha-grey-rolling-stone.jpg
http://www.nypress.com/imgs/blogs/blog3999widea.jpg
http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sasha-grey-1-588.jpg
http://pornstarbabylon.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/sasha-grey-rolling-stone-2009-5.jpghttp://www.lifelounge.com/resources/IMGDETAIL/_UserFeed_SashaGrey_detail.jpg

obzen
11-11-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Premiere+Girlfriend+Experience+2009+Tribeca+1_fWcd Lj09xl.jpg

moomoo
11-11-2009, 01:07 PM
I'm going to send her an e-mail asking if I could casually do her. no one take my idea please.

rskapcat
11-11-2009, 01:09 PM
I suspect I would like her face more if she scraped off the 4 lbs of makeup.

Distorted_Jungle
11-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Sasha Grey + Jenna Haze = greatest porn duo EVER!

Sladokusac
11-11-2009, 02:27 PM
LCD Soundsystem confirmed.
please dont ask for source.

sonofhal
11-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Source?

Oops!

obzen
11-11-2009, 02:30 PM
:nono

Cheddar's Cousin
11-11-2009, 02:39 PM

I would venture into the Sahara for that.

rage patton
11-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Hmm I'll have to check The Avett Brothers out. They are playing at a venue across the street from me.

I love the Avett Brothers. One minute they will have you dancing up a storm and the next, you will be crying. Seriously. They are only one of two artists who have ever made me cry live. But seriously, when they get into it, they rock so fucking hard.

D21hfhK10wE

to this...

_KN3n04jhIo

and everything inbetween. They are just great song writers... period.

Stickjohn
11-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Wow I forgot they played 07. Thanks for that. I could easily see them on the Outdoor close to sunset, and I might cry when they play this:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jj8HDe5M-Jo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jj8HDe5M-Jo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

suprefan
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
okay, let's break this down.. Monklish is more than enough for randy/supre, rhcpdude/unitedwesuck isn't that creative, scooper isn't nearly that accurate, i've criticized the list for not having acts that i & others know are confirmed...

look at who keeps hyping and pointing out the twitter account..
it's run by TeamCoachellaHellYeah.

(but Nation would be my 2nd guess)

nope, its somebody else on the board(very unassuming), and Teamcoachella doesnt have the time...

Stickjohn
11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm pretty unassuming! is it me?

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 05:21 PM
it's one of the regs for sure.. teamcoachella was just the loudest 'hey look at that twitter thing'.. and if you're not lying supre, then i'm guessing Nation.. it doesn't matter though, since the list is obsolete and is missing a number of confirms.. (hmm, how does the twitter align with kittkatts talk?)

this thread is pissing me off...

95% of the "confirms" we get are shit we already know..

i can't wait for an unexpected confirm of an act we didn't already know about or suspect, ya know a surprise or something outta the blue.. (& repeats from '08 and '09 hardly count..)

Ardentbiscuit
11-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Who is this guy?

http://twitter.com/henrycoachella

BlackSwan
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
It doesn't matter.

Ardentbiscuit
11-11-2009, 05:34 PM
Just getting tired of all these random confirmations out of thin air...

emtgreg
11-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Hey look, is this the first fake poster of the season?

http://i37.tinypic.com/3448eqa.jpg

moomoo
11-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Amneeziac made that a while back and that leeching douche bag propped it up on his twitter to get credit for it.

BlackSwan
11-11-2009, 05:40 PM

You're not used to it?

Ardentbiscuit
11-11-2009, 05:42 PM
You're not used to it?

On and off, depends on how many come in and how my day is doing.

suprefan
11-11-2009, 05:44 PM

:nono :nono :nono

Me and Amneeziac made this......

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33974

And yeah now I really know who is doing the twitter account if they put it up and whatnot.

edit: coachellaleaks tweets now ''i dont post with you''

MY ASS.

emtgreg
11-11-2009, 06:21 PM
lol, i missed that thread!!

boo...

nbvcide
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM

i haven't heard a single 'random' confirmation 'out of thin air'..

all i've heard is repeated confirmations of shit we already knew, about acts we all assumed were playing anyway..

boyalien0
11-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Officially confirmed : white background with black text reading "April 16-18" sometime within the next 60 days.

ELECtROjan
11-11-2009, 11:03 PM
missed La Roux

Sladokusac
11-12-2009, 01:18 AM
and yes, what else i know is that Sigur Ros will not be at 2010 coachella, they are not playing at all next year
the lead singer has a solo project/record out next year, and there is a big chance he will be there with that stuff

sonofhal
11-12-2009, 01:44 AM
He just released an album with his boyfriend. Wouldn't he tour that first?

unknown
11-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Who is this guy?

I'm sure most of you can name who that is within 3 guesses. But as Blackswan said, it doesn't matter. That guy just gets all their info from the board and we repost it on the board. It's a vicious cycle.

superfiction
11-12-2009, 03:32 AM

swap sdre and thom yorke and then this poster will almost make a shred of sense, funky billing

suprefan
11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
swap sdre and thom yorke and then this poster will almost make a shred of sense, funky billing

Always an issue regardless of real or fake. I am sure the next one that comes out will look more reallistic in that department.

Who is this guy?

Amneeziac..

Ardentbiscuit
11-12-2009, 07:59 AM
i haven't heard a single 'random' confirmation 'out of thin air'..

all i've heard is repeated confirmations of shit we already knew, about acts we all assumed were playing anyway..

Obviously my take on the situation differs from yours.

I'm sure most of you can name who that is within 3 guesses. But as Blackswan said, it doesn't matter. That guy just gets all their info from the board and we repost it on the board. It's a vicious cycle.

More like a tedious vicious cycle.

Yeah, it's true, it doesn't matter.

captncrzy
11-12-2009, 07:59 AM
I like that the poster says "not real not real" across the top.

Ardentbiscuit
11-12-2009, 08:04 AM
I like that the poster says "not real not real" across the top.

It just means when Ryan Seacrest releases it, it will be prefaced by, "Coachella line up released by someone named Not Real".

vinylmartyr
11-12-2009, 08:50 AM
I can confirm thin air for Coachella.

Westy
11-12-2009, 09:03 AM
No Prodigy:

http://theprodigy.com/latest-news/37-homepage-section/228-france-april

Grant
11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Damn... I think they did the same thing last year.

HAMMERHEAD
11-12-2009, 09:20 AM
what d bags. this is clearly a slap in the face to coachella goers. they book dates for on the weekend of coachella and with the french. suck it prodigy, suck it.

jk about the french and prodigy sucking "it" (my penis).

Leeartlee
11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
It's the French part that really stings. Fucking frogs.

Gribbz
11-12-2009, 09:31 AM
http://pitchfork.com/news/37094-the-xx-lose-a-member/

The xx lost a band member. I hope they're not at Coachella. I've heard nothing but negative things about their shows.

guest-1185
11-12-2009, 09:48 AM
No Prodigy:

http://theprodigy.com/latest-news/37-homepage-section/228-france-april

Don't blame them. They're getting no respect over here, no respect I tell 'ya.

weeklymix
11-12-2009, 09:55 AM
jeff, your avatar. lol.

suprefan
11-12-2009, 10:10 AM
So convinient of The Prodigy to do that.....

Gribbz
11-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Don't blame them. They're getting no respect over here, no respect I tell 'ya.

Invaders Must Die will do that to you... and I'm a HUGE Prodigy fan.

zimmy1222
11-12-2009, 10:34 AM

I thought the same thing.

obzen
11-12-2009, 11:15 AM
What,no Diesel Power this year?

Boourns
11-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Cat Diesel Power

rage patton
11-12-2009, 12:18 PM

The Invaders Must Die tracks sound so sick live. Did you see them? Omen and Take Me To The Hospital were stand out tracks both times I have seen The Prodigy. In fact, they sounded better than most of their old stuff.

Also, if I were The Prodigy, I would easily choose France over Coachella. I have seen them in France and have experienced how much the French love The Prodigy. Play to 10,000+ multiple nights in a country that loves you... or play to 6,000-7,000 in a tent in the desert in a country who doesn't give you the proper respect you deserve. Hmmmm...

Leeartlee
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Are you saying that our rave tent is not good enough for them?

betao
11-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Are you saying that our rave tent is not good enough for them?

No, it's just not as good as most rave tents in Europe. (from a UK artist prospective)

rage patton
11-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Exactly. Well, kind of. Talk to Jeff about rave tents in Europe. I am talking about my experience of seeing The Prodigy headline a music festival in France with ~30,000 people watching.

Gribbz
11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Eh, artists are simply bigger in other countries.

Fat of the Land was huge in the states though. I remember it being one of the first albums I had ever purchased. IMD didn't do too hot.

Leeartlee
11-12-2009, 12:32 PM
So basically you're saying we need to have a bigger raver tent. I'm all for that.

Ardentbiscuit
11-12-2009, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't worry about the Prodigy, why didn't you guys seem them on their last tour?

Gribbz
11-12-2009, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't worry about the Prodigy, why didn't you guys seem them on their last tour?

Work/School.

Cdubby
11-12-2009, 12:44 PM
I went and it was awesome, way too short though.

BlackSwan
11-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Trent Reznor (DJ Set)... confirmed.