PDA

View Full Version : The Next Festival On My List!

ozmusic
05-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Coachella was a experiance and a half and i enjoyed so much prob still coming down from the fun i had and now tickets are in my hot little hands, this is the next festival im off too!
OH YEAH THE FLAMING LIPS
its got out that kasabian will be in the second group of acts too be named!!!\http://www.splendourinthegrass.com/artists.php

Whats the next one you are off too?

canexplain
05-28-2009, 05:16 PM
that looks like a fun fest but it would cost about 3k for me to go to that one ..... just saw JA and they were killer, dont miss them ..... seen flips many times and although we dog them for "the same old show" if you havent seen them, go for sure ..... they played at wakarusa twice i think and we always had a good time ... waka is the week after next so that is where i am going ... i could copy the line up so here is the link ... enjoy your fest ... cr****

suprefan
05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
We have a festival forum btw, go use it.

canexplain
05-28-2009, 05:54 PM
We have a festival forum btw, go use it.

lol yea but you are right ...... wow are you the biggest poster supre? over 20k ... cr****

zenidogx
05-28-2009, 06:05 PM
he is the biggest douchre

rage patton
05-28-2009, 06:17 PM
For a second I thought this was in North America and I was about to have a heart attack. Then I realized it was in Australia and I felt A LOT better.

canexplain
05-28-2009, 06:20 PM
For a second I thought this was in North America and I was about to have a heart attack. Then I realized it was in Australia and I felt A LOT better.

yea me to rage, i was gonna tell the dude he should put on his location ausy land lol .... i thought at first he was a canadian ..... cr****