PDA

View Full Version : Could there be a Crystal Castles and NASA Schedule Conflict?

NoGwenPlease
02-26-2009, 10:06 AM
I don't really see that happening but is it possible?

who would go one before who?

Here's my thinking (why I made a thread this simple) NASA might have a bunch of special guests so they could go on after CC simply because of everyone's schedules.

CC should go on after because they're a bigger act.

Which is actually more possible? or could they both go on at the same time (CC in the mojave? fuck that)?

bobert
02-26-2009, 10:07 AM
yes, it is possible. great thread.

vinylmartyr
02-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Crystal Castles are not big. They don't even play the El Rey here in LA.

LooseAtTheZoo
02-26-2009, 10:19 AM
Crystal Castles will play around 3-4 o clock in the Gobi, or against Macca late at night.

nbvwes
02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
{yawn}

Foppie
02-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Could NASA's album be any less interesting?

gmoneyak
02-26-2009, 10:25 AM
My conflict at that time will be between taking a shit or taking a nap..

nbvwes
02-26-2009, 10:27 AM
i don't know why two Sahara acts would conflict, but okay...

malcolmjamalawesome
02-26-2009, 10:30 AM
I don't really see that happening but is it possible?

who would go one before who?

Here's my thinking (why I made a thread this simple) NASA might have a bunch of special guests so they could go on after CC simply because of everyone's schedules.

CC should go on after because they're a bigger act.

Which is actually more possible? or could they both go on at the same time (CC in the mojave? fuck that)?

You must be a nightmare to spend time with socially.

stinkbutt
02-26-2009, 10:39 AM
Could NASA's album be any less interesting?

I had such high hopes with all the amazing guests and whatnot then it turned out kinda lame

redthreat
02-26-2009, 12:59 PM
another example of hip hop failing in the 2000's- sorry, hip hop's era of being good music is OVER.

Sonicifyouwantit
02-26-2009, 01:38 PM
I vote for N.A.S.A.

emtgreg
02-26-2009, 01:41 PM
I vote for change, i vote for alice glass kissing/groping booth!

NoGwenPlease
02-26-2009, 03:30 PM
I'd look in the mirror there pal.

When was the last time you even made a fucking thread? You just troll the forum day and night and give people attitude for general concerns.

What the fuck is your problem?

Malcolm Jamal Warner and You are both not awesome.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I'd look in the mirror there pal.

When was the last time you even made a fucking thread? You just troll the forum day and night and give people attitude for generally misguided concerns.

What the fuck is your problem?

Malcolm Jamal Warner and You are both not awesome.

Fixed.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-26-2009, 03:44 PM
By the way, here's your answer:

Yes. Yes there could be. Any two acts playing on the same day COULD potentially conflict. And we can all speculate as to when an act may play but the best we can do is put acts in general 3-4 hour blocks that they'll most likely play, and even then that may not be accurate.

And anyway, what does it matter? There's nothing you can do about it. Just wait for your set times like the rest of us and then, if god forbid the worst happens and fucking NASA and Crystal Castles' sets overlap, take a deep breath and start the healing process.

Q: How's that for an answer to your piece of shit thread?
A: "It's perfect, Malcolm. Just like all of your posts."

HandBanana
02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
NASA without guests (and possibly even with) can get fucked.

Crystal Castles ATW

NoGwenPlease
02-26-2009, 03:56 PM
By the way, here's your answer:

Yes. Yes there could be. Any two acts playing on the same day COULD potentially conflict. And we can all speculate as to when an act may play but the best we can do is put acts in general 3-4 hour blocks that they'll most likely play, and even then that may not be accurate.

And anyway, what does it matter? There's nothing you can do about it. Just wait for your set times like the rest of us and then, if god forbid the worst happens and fucking NASA and Crystal Castles' sets overlap, take a deep breath and start the healing process.

Q: How's that for an answer to your piece of shit thread?
A: "It's perfect, Malcolm. Just like all of your posts."
I've got plans Malcolm. Fucking PLANS.

If they conflict, That will ruin my PLANS.

If you knew my PLANS, You wouldn't be so skeptical of my motives.

If they conflict, I'll just watch crystal castles and not worry about it. NASA ain't that big of a deal. I just want my PLANS, to go through as they are.

Got it Fatty? Now go get to 4,000 posts on a message board specifically about a 3-day festival.

malcolmjamalawesome
02-26-2009, 03:59 PM

I repeat.

NoGwenPlease
02-26-2009, 04:10 PM
I repeat.
Maybe.

I'm sure you'd be friends with me anyways if you met me.

emtgreg
02-26-2009, 05:39 PM
Tegan and Sara lyrics are the best!