PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stoked to see Ryan Bingham ??[B][/B]

AlexBlewHimB4U
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
I love this man and his music. I think he is incredible and SERIOUSLY considered going to stagecoach to see him (until I realized I didn't want to be the only black person at stagecoach) and I am SO EXCITED to see him at Coach.

Any fellow fans out there ?

ZackQ
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Haha, I listened to his music on MySpace a little bit, and I kind of dig it. I want to listen to more. Any song suggestions?

AlexBlewHimB4U
02-10-2009, 01:11 PM
If you can get his whole album, "Mescalito" but as far as individual songs..."Boracho Station" is great, its him covering an old mariachi song, along with "Ever Wonder Why ?", "Don't Wait For Me" and "Sunrise". Please like him so more people will be at his set!

Tupper
02-10-2009, 01:12 PM
no...

ZackQ
02-10-2009, 01:13 PM
If you can get his whole album, "Mescalito" but as far as individual songs..."Boracho Station" is great, its him covering an old mariachi song, along with "Ever Wonder Why ?", "Don't Wait For Me" and "Sunrise". Please like him so more people will be at his set!

Hopefully he'll be on early in the day under a tent with no conflicts for me.

heyeric
02-10-2009, 01:15 PM
no...

lame.

gruvlicius
02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
I saw him in LA at a tiny club. A friend from Texas was managing them at the time and I just showed up to hang out, but I ended up really enjoying their set. Good american honky-tonk rock. I'll be checking him out at Coachella, for sure.
**Lauren**

johnnypolite
02-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Bingham is good. My friend who's really into country music played me his CD and I liked it. She was like "WTF is Coachella?" when I told her he would be there.

guest-1185
02-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Couldn't say, I have no clue who this person is never the less what his music sounds like.

Xenocide
02-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Couldn't say, I have no clue who this person is never the less what his music sounds like.

WOW... way to have a clue about the Coachella lineup, on the Coachella board, in a thread you posted in why?

miraj
02-11-2009, 09:54 AM
Personally, I'd rather this kind of music stayed at Stagecoach.

Grimlock
02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
there is such a thing as a Stagecoach crossover, i don't think Ryan Bingham is it though... Reverend Horton Heat would've been a better choice, although I was kinda hoping it was Charlie Daniels Band... but, then again, i'm glad it's Ryan Bingham and not Kid Rock.

last year, Dwight Yoakum was okay, but the bands Carolina Chocolate Drops, and The Greencards, would've fit in WAAAAY better at Coachella...

in '07, Willie was actually alot better at Stagecoach (with a much better setlist to boot), and Neko Case at Coachella as the crossover would've been nice...