View Full Version : how many consecutive hours...
12-12-2007, 02:45 PM
...have you wasted perusing various topics on this message board? I tired looking at every post in the "post your picture" thread, and it took me 4 hours over the course of two weeks.
Since we all have to eat, bathe, fuck, and leave our computers and this board for a moment at some point in our lives (except for suprefan maybe??), it is time to fess up.
What is your personal record for consecutive hours flushed down the drain looking at photoshopped cats and making up lies about next years lineup??
12-12-2007, 04:41 PM
12-12-2007, 04:58 PM
12-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Since we all have to eat, bathe, fuck,
Wait, wait. We HAVE to fuck?
12-13-2007, 10:14 AM
12-13-2007, 10:27 AM
who gives a fuck.
12-13-2007, 07:23 PM
I tried Coachella once last year, having a tough time saying no this year
12-14-2007, 05:49 AM
As mostly an occasional observer now I think the users, and related daily hours, could be fairly listed and distributed as follows:
1. People "Under the Thumb" and not allowed out the house by family. 14-16
2. Disabled people. 14-16
3. Retards 10+
4. Closet psychopaths. 10-11 (open really)
5. Ass lickers who are here to meet and kiss ass with imaginary friends. 7-8
6. Several genuine music fans who are actually interested in attending Coachella. 5-6
7. College kids who refuse to do homework. 5-6
8. People at work who are either lazy and won't (or can't) do the job. 3-4
9. People who log in when drunk\drugged and want to vent something. 2 - but could be upwards of 15-16 depending on your response.
12-14-2007, 07:41 AM
12-14-2007, 07:44 AM
i log in daily.... i dont know if that makes me a dork or just really into this message board... regardless im in....
12-14-2007, 08:00 AM
The majority voted...Yes, I'm still in! BTW~ Thanks! And in respect for the opposition, I shall attempt to keep the retarded posts to a minimum...
12-16-2007, 02:19 AM
I will take your word for it
12-16-2007, 11:10 AM
BEST POLL EVER!!!
12-16-2007, 02:46 PM
I log on while in my office at work. or whenever i need to catch up on rumors and shit
12-16-2007, 02:53 PM
Hit it and quit it.