07-26-2007, 09:30 AM
yeah or neah?
I likes it.
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
s'alright. Kind of like Shins on speed.
07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Im also going to put this out there cuz I know some cock sucker is going to fuck this thread up.
* Sword Kladenets – a fabulous magic sword in some Old Russian fairy tales.
* Blue Dragon Crescent Blade – Exceptionally heavy guandao wielded by Guan Yu in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms; forged from the body of a dragon.
* Dyrnwyn – Sword of Rhydderch Hael in Welsh legend; When drawn, it blazed with fire; if drawn by a worthy man, the fire would help him in his cause, but its fire would burn the man who drew it for an unworthy purpose.
* Hrunting and Nægling – Beowulf's magical swords.
* Shamshir-e Zomorrodnegar – Legendary Persian sword.
* Skofnung – sword of legendary Danish king Hrólf Kraki.
* Thunderbolt – as wielded by various mythological deities such as Zeus.
* Vajra – A composite weapon made from the bones of a willing sage used by Indra.
* Zulfiqar –a sword gifted from God to Imam Ali
 Norse mythology
* Gram – Sword of the hero Sigurd from Norse mythology.
* Gungnir – Odin's spear.
* Hrotti – Part of the treasure of the dragon Fafnir.
* Lævateinn – A weapon mentioned in Fjölsvinnsmál.
* Mjolnir – The hammer of Thor.
* Tyrfing – A sword made by dwarves in the Elder Edda.
 Irish mythology
* Fragarach – Sword of the God of the Seas Manannan mac Lir and later Lugh in Irish legend; it was said to be a weapon that no armour could stop.
* Caladbolg – Two-handed sword of Fergus mac Róich in Irish legend; said to make a circle like an arc of rainbow when swung, and to have the power to cleave the tops from the hills.
* Claíomh Solais – Sword of Nuada the King of the Gods in Irish mythology; In legend, the sword glowed with the light of the sun and was irresistible in battle, having the power to cut his enemies in half.
* Gáe Bulg – Spear of Cúchulainn; made from the bones of a sea monster.
* Spear of Lugh – Spear of Lugh, the champion of the Gods in Irish Mythology.
 Arthurian legend
* Excalibur – King Arthur's magical warsword.
* Clarent – King Arthur's sword of peace.
* Cernwennan - King Arthur's dagger
* Rhongomiant - King Arthur's Spear
 The Song of Roland
* Hauteclere – The sword of Oliver
* Durendal – Indestructible sword of Roland.
* Joyeuse – Charlemagne's personal sword.
 Japanese mythology
* Ame-no-nuboko – Japanese halberd which formed the first island.
* Kusanagi – Legendary Japanese sword.
* Tonbogiri – one of three legendary spears created by the famed swordsmith Masazane.
 In novels
* Nehima – Lirael and Abhorsen by Garth Nix.
* Stormbringer – enhchanted blade in Michael Moorcocks stories.
* Sword of Martin – weapon from the Redwall series of novels by Brian Jacques.
 The works of J. R. R. Tolkien
* Anglachel – one of the two swords forged by Eöl the Dark Elf out of a black iron meteorite. It is said to be able to cleave any iron from within the earth. Anglachel appears to be a sentient sword that speaks on occasion and has some will of its own.
* Glamdring, Orcrist and Sting – High-Elven swords; glow with a blue or white flame when Orcs are near.
* Morgul-blade – magical poisoned dagger wielded by Nazgûl.
* Caudimordax – this sword cannot be sheathed when a dragon comes within five miles of its bearer's presence.
See also: List of Middle-earth weapons
 In comics and graphic novels
* Ebony Blade – Marvel Comics
* Soulsword – Marvel Comics
 In role-playing games
 Dungeons & Dragons
Dungeons & Dragons is a fantasy role-playing game with many unique magical weapons.
* Axe of the Dwarvish Lords
* Drizzt Do'Urden's scimitars
* Hammer of Kharas
* Lilarcor – Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
* Mace of Cuthbert
* Moonblade – Forgotten Realms setting.
* Spear of Vix
* Sword of Kas
* Various vorpal weapons
 Warhammer Fantasy
Magical weapons from Games Workshops Warhammer Fantasy setting.
* Ghal Maraz
* Runefang swords
* Sword of Khaine
 In video games
Magic weapons are a staple of fantasy video games.
* The Black Sword – Ultima VII: The Black Gate
* The Blade of Olympus - God of War 2
* Dagger of Time – Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
* Dragon Sword – Ninja Gaiden
* Eternal Sword – Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia
* Master Sword – Legend of Zelda series
* Soul Reaver – Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
* Zodiac sword – a mythical weapon from the Konami video game series Suikoden
* Final Fantasy weapons and armor
* Soul Calibur mystical weapons
 Magical weapons by type
* Magic gun
* Magic sword; see also List of fictional swords
o Flaming sword
 Other legendary weapons
Some weapons in fiction do not, strictly speaking, have magical properties, but are forged with materials or methods that are unique in the context of the story.
* Green Destiny – Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; a powerful jian. The blade was engraved with a technique that, by the time of the Han Dynasty, was long lost. The metal that the Green Destiny is forged of remains a mystery, though it is rumored to be made of a fallen meteorite.
* various adamantium or adamantine weapons (in Dungeons & Dragons, for example) which are exceptionally hard.
* various mithril weapons; in the context of The Lord of the Rings, mithril was an exceptionally light and rare metal. In other works of fiction the exact quality may vary.
* Chrysaor – Edmund Spenser's The Faerie Queene
07-26-2007, 09:45 AM
"Magic Weapon is a Montreal band made up of members of Sunset Rubdown, Miracle Fortress and Shapes n Sizes."