The complete guide for scoring your Coachella Passes.
When do passes go on sale?
Prepare for Sale
Placing Your Order
Once You've Purchased
Official Weekend Exchange & Waitlist
Rules (Read Before Ordering)
- All ages welcome. Ages 6+ require a festival pass.
- A Festival Pass is a single wristband that is worn all three days.
- Festival Passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
- Festival Passes are only valid for the specific weekend that you purchased—no switching weekends.
- Wristband is void if tampered with or removed.
- Wristband activation required for entry into the festival.
- Coachella Mobile App required to activate wristband.
- Any Line Shuttle Passes cannot be replaced if lost.
- Onsite camping is 18+ unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- All sales are final—no refunds, cancellations or exchanges.
- Prices are all-inclusive. What you see is what you pay. (Add’l fees for international shipping.)
- The name on the original order cannot be changed.
- Limit two (2) Festival Passes of any combination (other than Hotel Packages or Lake Eldorado 4-person tents) per weekend.
- Orders over the limit in any combination of orders and/or passes are subject to cancellation at any time without notice. Not applicable to 4-person packages.
- Any orders found to be placed for yourself or others to circumvent the Festival Pass limit, regardless of method, will be subject to cancellation of order and pass (with refund) at any time, without notice.
- If you are logged into your ticketing or another account and place another order using a different name, account, credit card, email address or billing address, your order will be subject to cancellation without notice.
- Tent and Car Camping Passes are limited to one (1) per order.
- You may purchase only one (1) Car Camping or Tent Camping Pass, not both, regardless if in separate orders.
- Camping Companion Parking Passes are limited to one (1) per order.
- Review Camping Details & FAQs before ordering Camping Passes.
- There are minimum browser requirements to place an order online. Make sure you have the most updated version.
- Do not buy passes from a 3rd party/scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a 3rd party/scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions. Receipts/Order Confirmations can be faked/forged. Don’t be fooled.
- Shipping will begin around Late February / Early March. Weekend 1 will ship first, then Weekend 2.
- Both weekends will ship via UPS Mail Innovations.
- It will take a minimum of three weeks to complete shipping for each weekend. Your patience is appreciated.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is packed.
- The last day to update your shipping address is February 15, 2019 (for Weekend 1) and for February 22, 2019 (for Weekend 2).
- For instructions on updating your shipping address, please see Festival Ticketing Support FAQ.
- The last day to place a domestic order and have it shipped:
- Weekend 1 – April 03, 2019
- Weekend 2 – April 10, 2019
(Orders placed after these dates must be picked up at Will Call.)
- Orders will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Shipments “Returned to Sender” may choose a one-time reshipment offer for a fee of $25 up until our shipment cut off. Exceptions may apply. Absolutely no name changes allowed.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any other circumstances (e.g., lost, stolen, errors, forgot something, alien abduction, dog scared the postman, wrong address, etc.) must be picked up at Will Call by the person whose name is on the original order. No exceptions.
- No name changes or alternate Will Call pick-ups will be allowed.
- Photo ID, order number and the credit card used for the purchase are required for pick-up at Will Call.
- International shipping fees are:
- $20 for Canada & Mexico.
- $25 for all other international shipping.
- UPS Mail Innovations claims that international shipping takes approximately 4-14 days for delivery, everywhere.
- International customers should select Will Call pick-up when placing order if planning to begin travel before March 1, 2019 (for Weekend 1) or March 8, 2019 (for Weekend 2).
- The last day to order anything for international shipping is March 14, 2019 for Weekend 1 and March 21, 2019 for Weekend 2. All international orders placed after that date will go to Will Call.
- Orders will be shipped in one complimentary commemorative box per order (not per pass or wristband). The condition of the box is not guaranteed. Commemorative box and packaging is not considered part of the order.
- Posters, if ordered, will be shipped separately, prior to the festival (hopefully).
- For more information on UPS Mail Innovations, please read the UPS Mail Innovations FAQ.
- All dates are subject to change. Please check back for updates
- All of the above information is subject to change.
Will Call & Box Office
If you are picking up your order from Will Call, you must come to the Box Office at Indian Wells Tennis Garden before arriving at Coachella. You will be turned away if you arrive at the festival grounds without your wristband on your wrist.
A valid photo ID, order number and the credit card used to place your order are required at the time of pick up. Only the original purchaser can pick up the order. No alternate name changes or pick-ups allowed.
You can pick up your order starting on Wednesday before the weekend your passes are valid for. You cannot pick up Weekend 2 passes until after Weekend 1.
Free parking is available at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden for those picking up their order or taking a shuttle to the festival. No overnight parking is allowed.
For wristband help, please remember the wristband must be activated in the name of the person seeking assistance at the window.
Box Office Location
78200 Miles Avenue, Indian Wells, CA 92210
Box Office Hours
- Wed, April 10 & 17 – 9am – 7pm
- Thu, April 11 & 18 – 9am – 2am
- Fri, April 12 & 19 – 9am – 11pm
- Sat, April 13 & 20 – 9am – 8pm
- Sun, April 14 & 21 – 10am – 6pm