2015 advance sale has now ended.
Coachella 2015 Weekend 1: April 10, 11, 12
Coachella 2015 Weekend 2: April 17, 18, 19
Advance was on Friday, May 16, 2014 at 10am pdt.
Any information regarding any future sales will be posted on our website, twitter, facebook, tumblr and emailed to people who sign up for our email newsletter here: http://www.coachella.com/email-signup/
Please review all the information on this page before ordering. *info subject to change.
- Festival passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
- Festival passes are only valid for the weekend you purchased.
- Wristbands void if tampered or removed.
- The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free.
- Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Festival passes are limited to 2 per Front Gate purchase account and billing address. Anyone that purchases more, either for themselves or for others, are subject to cancellation.
- You may buy 2 passes for each weekend.
- Please note: If you are logged into your Front Gate purchase account and try to make an additional purchase for friends, even if the new order is under another name/credit card/email or billing address, it is subject to cancellation.
- Original purchaser name cannot be changed.
- Wristband Activation is required for 2015.
- Please READ the TERMS OF SALE you are agreeing to when purchasing passes Weekend 1 HERE or Weekend 2 HERE.
- Once again we will attempt to produce two identical festival weekends. That means same lineup, same art, same place, different people.
- Camping spots are NON transferable. You must purchase a festival pass in the same order with your Tent or Car camping spot for the camping spot to be valid. Any camping spots not bought with a festival pass through Front Gate will not be valid.
- Everyone camping onsite must have a festival pass.
- Tent/Car camping spots are limited to 1 per order.
- Companion camping parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
- All sales are FINAL – No refunds / cancellations or exchanges.
- DO NOT BUY passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party or scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
- Day parking during the festival is free (9am-2am, no overnight parking).
- NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking.
- Travel packages, Safari Tents & Yurts sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel.
- Please check back in 2015 for complete 2015 festival rules.
- Prices shown below are what you pay. (International shipping extra)
- Due to the advanced nature of this sale, information on this page may be updated/changed.