Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is YabloCenter

Default This is YabloCenter

Tired of sifting through mindless posts to find out the dirt on Suprefan?
    Want a quick and easy way to get the jist of what happened?
    Well, welcome to YabloCenter where we will bring you all the highlights from the Yabloshow. Stick around!

Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 05-24-2007 at 10:05 PM.

Default Re: This is YabloCenter

ok............... You need the theme music.
    Last edited by suprefan; 05-24-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    My next guess has become a fixture on the Coachella nuboard. A controversial figure in some corners, suprefan gained infamy last year when he decided to display a pleothera of Radiohead tickets to a group of members who were lamenting the fact that they were unable to get tickets. Pretty much everyone, including myself, called him douchebag for such insensitivity. It also raised the question as to how he procured so many difficult to come by tickets and whether or not he was actually going to be selling some of them for a profit. I can’t remember if there was more to it, but accusations of scalping started flying around his name and is now a ubiquitous insult hurled at him, whether fairly or not. To this date, I have not seen him actively protest the accusation that he’s scalped tickets before. Maybe on advice of counsel, I don’t know.

Suprefan is clearly an indie fanboy and loves the festival and music in general. He also loves posting photos of himself at the same angle repeatedly. If you haven’t seen his pic, you haven’t been reading the board very closely. He has heavily moussed spikey hair and large dark eyebrows. He also seems to lack common sense of message board tact when interacting with young ladies he finds attractive – most notably comical was his frequent come ons to the young board nymphette – Caitlin. At one point, suprefan even told her that he would be in her area if she wanted to hang out with him (if you know what I mean). Apparently, he preferred the public forum of the message board versus the more discreet personal messages. Much to our pleasure, I might add.

Oh, I should add in the interest of full disclosure that I have caught some flack from him on the board. Not that I blame him, I was urging people not to be nice to him (when he was, in fact, just sharing some of the video he took from the festival) for fear it would make him more likely to post. He very quickly turned to one of his trademark features: the fight threat. Or at least that’s how I viewed it. He said something along the lines to me of: “put your money where your mouth is” after my post. The thing is, while I’ve never engaged in a fist fight with anyone (with the exception of my older brother years ago), I’m pretty sure I could take him. I’m not a he-man by any stretch of the imagination but his arms aren’t all that stacked and I can’t imagine he’d want to risk getting that spikey moussed hair messed with. But I’m opposed to fighting as a means of problem solving, so I had to turn him down on principle.

Anyway, enough background, let’s bring him out. Please welcome to the show the board member Suprefan! Supre – say hi to everyone and feel free to introduce people in your own words.

(NOTE: please remember that this is my interview with Supre. You are not to ask him any questions of your own. You can PM me questions you’d like asked, but I can’t promise you I’ll ask them. And, I’d like to remind my guest that you are not to speak to anyone but me or answer any questions by anyone but me. This is MY show. Dammit.)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    ::sits and waits for host to show up::

Do you like the smell of your own farts, generally speaking?
    No, it has nothing to do with that. I think what you do for a living should not reflect in how somebody of the opposite sex should view you in regards to being dating material or not. Not to say that financial stability isnt a plus. If they like you they like you, if not well tough s**t and you move along.

Just wait. Instant gratification society, man, I tell you.
    Yes, I was just getting to that, but I had to run through all the crap that was posted before I started.

Hello everyone, my name is Suprefan or Chris to whoever else just wants to use my real name. Lets get this show on the road.

OK, let's not take the TV analogy too far.

So, Chris, do you have an RN?

You mean am I an RN? Nope I'm not.

Well, you could have an RN without being an RN. I'm asking if you have the credential of RN or even LPN.

LVN you mean, and no I do not have either.
    Ahhh...in Montana it's called LPN. Tev.

Do you possess any medical credentials at all, including being CPR certified?
    Well its small talk you know just trying to keep the convo a little more normal. I feel that my profession has no relevence on here considering "events" of the past on here and what I coudl possibly do for a living. I am a pretty private person as it is. Not to say that I am against this interview as I am fully participating, but some people could be a little understanding about not having to divulge every single fine detail when it comes to a persons life. All I will say is, I like my job and it has its ups and downs as any job does, but I do like the feeling of making a difference in a persons life directly no matter how small of a thing I did to help them.
    Well the host isnt saying anything so what should I say right?

Yeah that flight to Misoulla was killer, its great to be here. Hows my hair?
    No, no, no. I'm interviewing you. (My weekend was fine.)

So you are not technically a nurse. What is your specific job title?
    Good point, here in California its Licensed Vocational Nurse. So now that nobody still knows what the I do for a living how was your weekend?
    No, that's incorrect. The man who killed Wild Bill is not the same as the dude who jerked off to the horse.
    Well from what I understand I can talk back to you so its not totally against "rules" here. And I never said I was an RN, I did say I work in the medical field, that information I will not divulge to the audience though. And how else can I pay for all the shows?
    Why don't you shut up? Just shut up. Not another word. Please. We're waiting for supre.
    Would it help if I add that I'm not going to ask you any questions regarding your alleged ticket scalping?
    Not really, I mean it is my own farts but still, farts tend to be smelly.
    Shut the fuck up, you retard.
    Well I think is has been adressed to some extent. With that whole situation(and I think this will shed light on some parts since everyone has heard pieces of this) I thought(personally speaking) that it was an isolated incident with parties involved, namely Tessa and Dani. I apologized to both of them fyi. I felt really bad about it and I lost some sleep over it if I can be so honest. I am not denying it happend, I took responsibility for what I did and paid the price. I am pissed about how this all blew up and everyone just gave me a scarlet letter with the whole scalping thing. Thus comments by Gabe(for example)I know are in good humor a little bit but I still feel like its just the button to push if you want to get me riled up.

Are you scared that revealing your job title will compromise your chances of scoring with chicks on the message board?
    No I do not.
    Describe the smell of your farts - your normal fart smell that is, not the freaky rare farts that come from a strange combination of foods.
    Ooops missed it
    Also, I call bullshit. All men secretly enjoy the smell of their own farts because it reminds them that they can create things from their orifices too.
    Well I guess you answered it for me then, anything else?
    Look it up, scholar.
    How many bowel movements do you have in a week, on average? Seven? More? Fewer?

BTW - I'm getting off the computer for the evening.

Hahahaha, well not that I count but I guess I'll go with 7? One a day is fine but the average person usually has one every 48 hours or so. More of cours emeans you have GI problems, or you are eating waaay to much fiber, but I digress.
    Your lucky face should be dipped in a vat of boiling diahrrea so it's a lucky shitty face. Switch the fucking channel if you don't like this show, cuntwipe.
    Pretty much, but I am participating though and not saying anything at all. I even adressed the scalping issue and wasnt directly asked that, I know that shed light on it and now peopel knwo what really happend in a sense. Anyway........
    Yeah, yeah, fine. You can talk back to me. Just don't ask me a bunch of questions or I'll get grumpy. Start your own show if you want to do that.

I never said you said you were an RN. Why won't you tell us more about your job?
    Do you ever fart in your hand and smell it?
    Alright, I have been pondering on how to answer. OK the first question, see thats like a Barry Bonds thing. If I say yes then people will say "I knew it all along!!". If I say no, people will call bulls**t and just keep wondering and stuff. So I will keep my mouth shut now and give no answer.

My job requires direct interaction with patients, in the imaging department at the hospital I work at, there I hope that clears it up on the job thing
    =
    If amyzz were single, would you hit that?
    I plead the 5th
    Do you live alone or do you have a special lady/man friend?
    No I do not live alone, I live with my family, further explanation/reasons behind this will not be discussed.
    Do you have a girlfriend?
    No I do not, and to rebbutal a "do you have a boyfriend" question the answer is no because I am not gay.
    Zip it, you overcompensating faux Libertarian.
    I cant think of something amusing, this question always ends up like that I dont knwo why. Everyone on here will say "well you go to a million and one shows so you got all those "brags" to speak of". But in my eyes I dont even count any of those as a story to tell to anyone, cause its different from that like random time you had with your friends over a summer when you were 16 or whatever. Hmmm ok I kind of got one, I dont know how I even thought of this right now. Since my dad just came back from visiting his parents this popped into my head. When I went to Guatemala the first time back in 89' all of us of course went to visit my dads parents who live out in the f**ing boonies. Well its the mountains but you know its in the middle of nowhere kind of, beautifal country side though. You have to take like an 6 hour bus ride to even get there to this tiny city called Canilla. Anyway, so me and my brother woudl go with out cousins and do like farm chorse and whatnot, like go to this pond that was like a quarter mile away to get fresh water and fill up these huge jugs or get eggs from the chickens and have your breakfast, talk about fresh. So this one time we went to bring the cows in from the hillside where they would graze and it was late afternoon. So wwe get there and I guess there were a couple of bulls. Me being 8 years old didnt realize I had on a red shirt. Low and behold they do react to red. But only in close quarters and not if they see it they go nuts. So my cousins decided to playa little joke and spook one of them into making me thinkg it was goig to run after me. I was kind of far away maybe like 50 feet so it was "safe", so they kind nudged him my way and I was lik e"oh crap its coming to me!!" so I start runiing like there is no tomorrow, and I am going down this steep hillside thinking this huge bull is just charging at me. I get about 3/4 down and then I tripped and caught massive air, hit the ground and scrape the s**t out of my thigh. (I had shorts on) and then just layed there, I look up the hill and see my brother and cousins laughing at me and coming down. They finally get to me and were like " that bull wasnt even close to getting to you but it was fun to see you run". So they picked me up and walked to my aunts house which wasnt far from there.I have a huge family by the way so yeah, she cleaned me up and I limped back home. I do miss going back there, clean air, good food, and my money could last for ages.(the exchange rate is almost on the level of mexico). Alright so theres that.
    Thanks for your participation in the interview thread this week, you seem like an OK guy to me. Sorry I was a bit of a dick earlier.

Last question - I'll give you a Bad Man Ethical Scenario:

The Bad Man captures you. He tells you that you have two choices - either he smashes your left foot 5 times with a sledgehammer or he says you can no longer, listen to or buy any music and you will not be allowed to attend ANY concert and/or festival again in your life. (This assumes that the bad man is all knowing and will find out if you slip up at all.) If you do slip up, he smashes both your feet 10 times with a sledgehammer. Let it be known that The Bad Man is insanely strong.

Whaddya do and why?
    I'll take the left foot smash. Bones heal up and the show always goes on of course, but not the same as it would be if you couldnt see it at that moment. Besides I woudl get handicapped preference/seating at all the shows as it is which is a good thing usually. And its ok if I am out of the action for about 8 weeks, you get to look at it all from a different perspective and be grateful you were able to walk on 2 feet and all of that.

Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 05-27-2007 at 09:38 AM.

I want to be interviewed by Yablo.

Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar

we all do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

True.

so did yablo take game 1 or what? and why? i need analysis people, not just stats. also a ticker at the bottom of the post might be nice. saying.

All I know is, Yablo wins and I like him.

This is a good place to announce that I'm changing the format. I'm going to pick my next interview subject next week on my own. Forget those polls, it could be any one. And it's one week, one person.

So, you better check Monday morning....you could be my next interviewee.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

kingsblend: I thought this was supposed to be highlights.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

The highlights of those threads have all been off-topic. Kingsblend is cutting out the interview stuff so we can easily skip over it and get to the good parts faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

woohooo i hope im next!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

that would be two weeks in a row
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

cute
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

This is a good place to announce that I'm changing the format. I'm going to pick my next interview subject next week on my own. Forget those polls, it could be any one. And it's one week, one person.
    Yay, this is a good idea, I think. Although I suspect that from the original list, John Peel, Hawking and thelastgreatman all would have been willing participants and would have given you lengthy material to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Yay, this is a good idea, I think. Although I suspect that from the original list, John Peel, Hawking and thelastgreatman all would have been willing participants and would have given you lengthy material to work with.
    I dont know...I think even the most intelligent people can only go so long talking about farts and poop.

a yablo/tom interview would be entertaining.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Nice updates, I give a long story and nothign happens. NEXT!!

Sorry. YabloCenter is only on from 10-11pm. The rest of the time it just repeats.

Well your poast from last night was at 11:01 guess you went a little over. And you didnt specify when Yablocenter woudl "air" anyway.

Nice updates, I give a long story and nothign happens. NEXT!!
    A lot happened. I was right there on the hill with you, running terrified, flying through the air, and landing - waiting for the bull and realizing the comfortable but embarrassing truth of being tricked.

Was it a harbinger of the life to come?

Oh shut up, you got an amusing story.

Yablo you should have a show were you interview both Ken and Archie. I would pay to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar1 View Post
    Yablo you should have a show were you interview both Ken and Archie. I would pay to see that.
    I wouldn't.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Oh shut up, you got an amusing story.
    I was trying to be supportive.

is mob's new avatar elvis costello?

what a catch, that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ewiggy View Post
    is mob's new avatar elvis costello?

what a catch, that guy.

quit hi-jacking the thread monkey

hi kristen. how are you? looking forward to your move?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I was trying to be supportive.
    I guessss, and of all the days. Its my day off and I am on here and NO QUESTIONS. Well just the story one but yeah what a waste.