Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smashing Pumpkins to headline KROQ's Inland Invasion and The End's EndFest...

Default Smashing Pumpkins to headline KROQ's Inland Invasion and The End's EndFest...

The information was on the LA fans myspace page for a few moments and the page mysteriously went down for the rest of the evening. The page is now back up with that blog erased...hmmmmmm??? Does this mean they don't play Street Scene?
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Default Re: Smashing Pumpkins to headline KROQ's Inland Invasion and The End's EndFest...

I think I will go to Inland Invasion if the SMashing Pumpkins are really there.

Default Re: Smashing Pumpkins to headline KROQ's Inland Invasion and The End's EndFest...

when do the lineups usually get released for these

I think it might be "allowable" look at the White Stripes tour, they do L.A. a week before SS and then it looks like they are gonna do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil50 View Post
    when do the lineups usually get released for these
    107.7 will probably say soemthing in July. Dont expect KROQ to say anything until August.

shit...when is inland invasion?

White Stripes playing LA? When?

Oh, I just looked. September at THE FORUM? Ugh! Fuck that! Worst venue ever! $25 to park and the sound is abominable. Seats even smaller and even more crowded than usual, too.

The Forum is owned by a Christian church.

well last year inland invasion was in sept sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    No wonder it sucks.

Last years Inland Invasion had Guns and Roses, but they STILL have not released Chinese Democracy yet.

shit...when is inland invasion?
    September 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    White Stripes playing LA? When?

Oh, I just looked. September at THE FORUM? Ugh! Fuck that! Worst venue ever! $25 to park and the sound is abominable. Seats even smaller and even more crowded than usual, too.

There is street parking, I walked 2 blocks barely to get to the Forum for Muse I dont know about you.

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post

And you would think they woudl have a problem with them having an album titled "Get Behind Me Satan" apprently not.

September 15 in BEAUTIFUL Devore, California.

We saw no street parking, and besides, walking around da wood is...BRILLIANT!

We saw no street parking, and besides, walking around da wood is...BRILLIANT!
    Bummer, and yeah for you guys maybe not for me I could hold my own if need be.

haha suprefans a scrapper...no offense bud, but in inglewood im not too sure you could hold your own cuz most of those asshole wanna be gangsters are usually packin....i can hold my own too but a gun can usually take me down...juuust sayin

haha suprefans a scrapper...no offense bud, but in inglewood im not too sure you could hold your own cuz most of those asshole wanna be gangsters are usually packin....i can hold my own too but a gun can usually take me down...juuust sayin
    I think I have enough street smarts to get out of a situation if that ever arose, besides my car was parked in a well lit area and I was minding my business walking to the forum. I dont see the whole streotyping thing as it is that Inglewood = gangstas packin heat because mostly everyone knows thats not the case its just perception.

good call...i was talkin bout more in the fighting sense

forgive me

good call...i was talkin bout more in the fighting sense

forgive me
    Its all good in da hood G.

this is a stupid question but is inland invasion like weenie roast with the rotating stage? i think thats stupid they have enough money why not just get a better location where there is more room for more people.

Quote Originally Posted by leo01g View Post
    this is a stupid question but is inland invasion like weenie roast with the rotating stage? i think thats stupid they have enough money why not just get a better location where there is more room for more people.
    Wait wait, you are saying a venue that holds 68,000 people is not BIG ENOUGH? Yeah its done the same way as Weenie and Acoustic x mas. Or are you referring to Weenie as being in a venue thats too small? They tried doing it one year at Angels Stadium and it just wasnt the same.

The place where they hold Inland Invasion is the largest Ampitheatre in the United States. Just sayin'.

i meant weenie roast isnt it like 5000 people? so is it held at the same place as ozzfest?

i meant weenie roast isnt it like 5000 people? so is it held at the same place as ozzfest?
    Inland is held where they do Ozzfest. Weenie Roast is at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater which holds 15,000 and change. Acoustic X mas is at Gibson Ampthitheatre and that place holds 6,200. Acoustic x mas is in a small place on purpose just so you know. Why do you want a bigger place? Yeah more people can go but what if you are stuck in the back? Is that worth like the $80 you are spending on a ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    I think I have enough street smarts to get out of a situation if that ever arose, besides my car was parked in a well lit area and I was minding my business walking to the forum. I dont see the whole streotyping thing as it is that Inglewood = gangstas packin heat because mostly everyone knows thats not the case its just perception.
    Hmmm..yeah, I lived a few miles down the street near hawthorne blvd for a while last year, and when you're walking back home minding your own business, not looking at anyone, and people start chasing you or yelling "whut u lookin at? u wanna get shot?", it's not just perception.

Hmmm..yeah, I lived a few miles down the street near hawthorne blvd for a while last year, and when you're walking back home minding your own business, not looking at anyone, and people start chasing you or yelling "whut u lookin at? u wanna get shot?", it's not just perception.
    Still though, people think that happens like on every 50 feet of sidewalk there is in all of Inglewood or anywhere in that area which is not true.

Banned

lol. Supre thinks he's street smart.

E

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    lol. Supre thinks he's street smart.

E
    i was laughing about the same thing....i bet the kid is softer than me.....after i nut
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

I'm older than both of you ya know.

And sorry Delta, I didnt need the government to train me on how to defend myself.

i usually put my hood up when im down there. sometimes i take the bus to get to work around inglewood area.

maybe some people just looked too white that it's just too obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Inland is held where they do Ozzfest. Weenie Roast is at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater which holds 15,000 and change. Acoustic X mas is at Gibson Ampthitheatre and that place holds 6,200. Acoustic x mas is in a small place on purpose just so you know. Why do you want a bigger place? Yeah more people can go but what if you are stuck in the back? Is that worth like the $80 you are spending on a ticket?
    i guess this makes sense