Thread: Im breaking up with you.

Banned

Default Im breaking up with you.

http://artport.whitney.org/commissio...ter/index.html

a cruelly hilarious peek into the world of teenage break-ups. The Dumpster, an “interactive online visualization that attempts to depict a slice of the romantic lives of American teenagers,” used real postings from millions of online blogs and interactive graphical tools to guide viewers through over 20,000 “tumultuous” break-ups from back in 2005. The result was a darkly laughable portrait of the similarities, differences, and patterns innate to failed adolescent relationships that, however immaturely communicated, we could probably all stand to learn a few things from. For those of you still stuck in office cubicles, here are some angsty pulled quotes to help you keep your chin up through quitting time:

“Larchie thinks Bad Religion is better than Fugazi, so I broke up with her. Then she played Sublime.”

“today really sucked i wanna die my parents hate me omg waaa waaa waaaa i cut myself the prozac doesnt work my bf broke up with me and i got stuffed into a locker”

“Click here to view my new Dance Dance Revolution video. This is what I do on Saturday nights since Niki and I broke up.”

Default Re: Im breaking up with you.

thats one sick website!

"Hey peoples. I'm kinda sad today. I broke up with casper. i know all of you are like who the hell is casper he was my boyfriend i'm bored other than that.."
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

"melanie and i broke up. i hate her so fucking much. i need a new girlfriend. leave me a message if you want to be my new girlfriend."

"i am so mad at ryan he broke up with me again b/c i didnt dance with him at the dance so friday he broke up with me without telling me. i was really mad and sad."

ok me and my girfiend recenty broke up ya see i think it was cuz we have diferent signs see im a sagitarius and she was a whore...

Are you pushing it out, you ******?

i hung out with tina and tay then tina n i went to allyand i broke up with Dylan and went out with TK!!
    i loveyou ash
    as predicted by nostradamus

hey do you think girls will get mad if you tried a pick up line like "Hey, I was just thinking of you! Okay, I'm all cleaned up now though" or "If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

Just playing i thought those were the funniest top 10 worst pickup lines they said them on the radio this morning and thought they were funny.

i remember my first beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I like those lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what