Thread: CarPoolChella

Default CarPoolChella

No disrespect to the winners or anything....but how much effort does it take to print out piece of paper?

My suggestion to the Coachella for next year is to award tix for life based on merit rather than an arbitrary number generator (or whatever the heck y'alls used).

ps - this years line-up totally kicked ass. Good Work!

Default Re: CarPoolChella

It was a spotter, not a random number generator. You're a whiny peepee baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by york707 View Post
    I can't tell a british accent from a gay accent.

the contest has to follow real, legal rules to be able to work and be allowed at all. we did it the best way we could figure out working with in the legal mumbo jumbo.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

it think u lost because you didn't color in "CARPOOLCHELLA"
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Coachella Junkie

Your results look like the work of mildly retarded cheerleaders high on ether. If I were you I'd be begging to stick to the random number generator.

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Your results look like the work of mildly retarded cheerleaders high on ether. If I were you I'd be begging to stick to the random number generator.

Smile Re: CarPoolChella

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Not too far off actually. 'Twas the work of a drunk couple in the backseat of a Subie while the driver got ripped on a WuBlunt....not bad considering. Oh, and btw, you're an asshole :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemakarpo View Post
    No disrespect to the winners or anything....but how much effort does it take to print out piece of paper?

My suggestion to the Coachella for next year is to award tix for life based on merit rather than an arbitrary number generator (or whatever the heck y'alls used).
    talk about people unclear on the concept. the IDEA is to encourage as many people as possible to carpool, by offering those that do the chance for a cool prize. thus making the entry requirement relatively effortless (beyond the actual carpooling that is) is a GOOD thing.

making it some sort of contest based on artistic effort that went into the poster is idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Yeah. What Tom said.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Next year it should be based on how many different naked body parts that you hang out of your car that have Carpoolchella written on it.

Maybe there might be some issues with the legal mumbo jumbo on that one though.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Pemakarpo View Post
    Not too far off actually. 'Twas the work of a drunk couple in the backseat of a Subie while the driver got ripped on a WuBlunt....not bad considering. Oh, and btw, you're an asshole :-)
    I can fit my entire hand inside of you.

Contests motivate people to behave well, especially those extrinsically motivated. I try to be intrinsically motivated.

Do you know when the winners will be sent any info about when to expect tickets, vip stuff, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by 43hatesyou View Post
    Do you know when the winners will be sent any info about when to expect tickets, vip stuff, etc?
    Sometime next year? Gee getting antsy?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    talk about people unclear on the concept. the IDEA is to encourage as many people as possible to carpool, by offering those that do the chance for a cool prize. thus making the entry requirement relatively effortless (beyond the actual carpooling that is) is a GOOD thing.

making it some sort of contest based on artistic effort that went into the poster is idiotic.

plus for legal reasons it has to be random