Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest Shit Ever.

Banned

Thumbs down Dumbest Shit Ever.

Further ostracizing the eleven [11] ultra right-wing conservatives, chicken hawks, and mormons that voted NO in this poll ....

Bush picks Gen. Lute as "war czar" for Iraq

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush, ending a lengthy search, chose Army Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute on Tuesday to serve as the White House "war czar" for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Lute's appointment followed a search in which some of the candidates were reported to have turned down White House offers for the position.

The Washington Post reported on April 11 that at least three retired four-star generals had been approached by the White House, but all declined to be considered for the high-powered position.

They were said to have expressed concerns about the administration's problems in convincing top recruits to join the team after five years of warfare.

"The very fundamental issue is, they don't know where the hell they're going," retired Marine Gen. John J. "Jack" Sheehan, who rejected the job, told The Post at the time. Continued ...

E

Default Re: Dumbest Shit Ever.

the only people threatened by the mormons are PUSSIES!!!...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

He's only a three-star general??? Fucking great, just fucking great, what the hell is this crap? Why don't we just elect a chimp as president?? oh wait......(looks at fingers and counts)....once....twice.......

Banned

What exactly brought to you the idea that anyone was "threatened" by mormons [or a mormon]? You must certainly be a mormon to come to that conclusion after reading my initial post. No one else would be that stupid.

E

now now, lets not be rash about this, calling someone a "mormon" is hurtful. use only in case of emergency.

eh who cares anymore. We will be in iraq for years regardless. As long as we don't ivade Iran bush can hirer all the idiots he wants.
    lollipops and crisps

this is the 3rd or so post i have read from you were you have singled out mormonism only to put it down in some form or the other, Why? You must be threatened by them for some reason...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

Mormons = Delta's kryptonite
    Alright... I regret the screen name.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    this is the 3rd or so post i have read from you were you have singled out mormonism only to put it down in some form or the other, Why? You must be threatened by them for some reason...
    I think hes trying to hide his endorsement of Mitt Romney for prez.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    this is fantastic news...we can all fist ourselves in peace now...
    http://www.last.fm/user/theburydlife

2011 Wishlist: Soviet Soviet, Swans, Heroin and Your Veins, Lower Dens, The December Sound, Scarlet Youth, Faunts, Bad Lieutenant, The Besnard Lakes, The Raveonettes, Screen Vinyl Image, Sway

I'd certainly appreciate no more mention of Mormons in this thread.

They're for the most part, very decent people. Including me.

Banned

Thumbs down Re: Dumbest Shit Ever.

E

if you are Mormon you go to your own planet full of 14 year brides when u die

Caco would be an easy recruit

Banned

I approve of KooKoo's message.

E

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

E
    am i supposed to know who the fuck this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nipples View Post
    am i supposed to know who the fuck this is?
    I'm guessing it was the mormon guy who was marrying men to underaged girls.

E
    That guy is not Mormon.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by KooKoo Banana Funtime View Post
    if you are Mormon you go to your own planet full of 14 year brides when u die

Caco would be an easy recruit
    And that's a flat out lie.

Idiot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    That guy is not Mormon.

Idiot.
    Religion
    Warren Jeffs and the FLDS

by Wade Goodwyn, Howard Berkes and Amy Walters

NPR.org, May 3, 2005 Upon the death of his father, 49-year-old Warren Jeffs took over as prophet of the FLDS, or Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in September of 2002. Jeff's father, Rulon T. Jeffs, had been the group's prophet for the previous 15 years. He died at the age of 92, leaving an estimated 75 widows and 65 children to mourn him.

The nearly two-decade tenure of father and son has split the polygamist community on the Utah-Arizona border. After taking power in 1986, Rulon Jeffs slowly abolished the seven-member Priesthood Council that had previously governed the sect. Rulon Jeffs eventually claimed a "One Man Rule" and as a result, part of the group split away and founded their own polygamist settlement nearby.

According to former followers, the prophet is considered to be God's mouthpiece on earth. It is believed that God speaks directly to Warren Jeffs to reveal His will. And through the prophet, God directs which male members are worthy of entry into heaven (females are invited into heaven by satisfied husbands). Jeffs is also the only person who can perform marriages, and it is through him that wives are assigned to their husbands. Pleasing the prophet can result in loyal members being rewarded with one or more wives. Wives are considered to "belong" to their husbands for eternity.

In order to reach the highest degree of glory in heaven, members of the FLDS believe that each man must have at least three wives. A significant means of prophet power is derived from his ability to punish followers by reassigning their wives, children and homes to another man. Obedience is highly valued, and it is rare for wives to resist reassignment.

The group takes its theology regarding "plural marriages" from the teachings of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and the early Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, better known as the Mormon Church. But under pressure from the U.S. government, church leaders abandoned polygamy in 1890 so that Utah could gain statehood. Polygamists believe that's when the Mormon Church strayed from the path of righteousness. Likewise, members of the FLDS are not welcome in Mormon congregations, and Mormons who are found practicing polygamy are excommunicated.

Nearly all property in Colorado City, Ariz., and Hildale, Utah, including residential property, is owned by a church trust and controlled by Warren Jeffs. According to former vice-mayor and Colorado City Councilman Richard Holm, the trust is estimated to be worth in excess of $100 million. Holm also estimates that Warren Jeffs has more than 50 wives. But exactly how many wives, or where Jeffs is currently, nobody outside his inner circle seems to know.

There are widely varying estimates of how many people practice polygamy in North America -- 20,000 to 50,000 and more -- but the secrecy of such groups makes a definitive number elusive.

Copyright 2007 NPR

SOURCE

Jeffs is actually MORE mormon than you are.

Cunt.

E

Coachella Junkie

The group takes its theology regarding "plural marriages" from the teachings of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young and the early Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, better known as the Mormon Church
    So by that logic, Christians are Jews. Right? You're teetering close to the blade.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    And that's a flat out lie.

Idiot.
    Actually they do teach that you get your own planet to rule over if you're a good enough mormon in this life. Plus a lot of the original leaders/founders of the church took girls as young as 14 for their brides. It's not that much of a stretch.
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

Cunt.

E
    an abridged version...

(unbeliever was raised Mormon)
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    (unbeliever was raised Mormon)
    (I'm obnoxious, not mute)
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

(sorry)
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    So by that logic, Christians are Jews. Right? You're teetering close to the blade.
    Christians, the Jewish, and Moslems [Sunni and Shia] are all originally one. But to compare the differences that have arisen between those particular religions over thousands of years and that of the LDS and the FLDS, which came about because some rich cunt mormons wanted Utah to join the union, is ASSinine. You should work for Faux "news".

E

I had a mormon girlfriend for a while. After you break them in, they have amazing sex. Later on then they become sluts and sleep with everyone.
    I go to shows and festivals.
    Photos.
    http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=174734597279
    Over 1000 youtube videos from concerts
    http://http://www.youtube.com/thefestivalninja

Coachella Junkie

Christians, the Jewish, and Moslems [Sunni and Shia] are all originally one. But to compare the differences that have arisen between those particular religions over thousands of years and that of the LDS and the FLDS, which came about because some rich cunt mormons wanted Utah to join the union, is ASSinine. You should work for Faux "news".

E
    You're still riding that first year sociology Faux "news" "joke?" Your simple-minded rants are getting more annoying than amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    (sorry)
    it's okay, just get me a pair of tater mitts and I'll forgive you.

Banned

I think the scientific term for that is "cockcraze".

E