Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Sunday tickets sell out

Default Will Sunday tickets sell out

This morning i was able to get 8 tickets for sundays show(rage). I have a huge crew that is wanting to go. Do you think sunday only tickets will sell out saterday when they go onsale?

Default Re: Will Sunday tickets sell out

Yes.

i highly doubt 50,000+ tickets will sell out immediately...but i could be wrong

Dude, im from NY and i know a shit load of people trying to make the trip to see rage! Anyone from outside cali also trying to make the trip to see rage!

World-wide... people are trying to get here. Denmark, Mexico, Australia, England... who knows who else is coming...

Get those tix as soon as possible.
    If your plans don't workout. Put them on Ebay for three times their amount.

or buy a 3-day pass and triple your fun!
    COACHELLA 99-01-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    i highly doubt 50,000+ tickets will sell out immediately...but i could be wrong

Single Day ticket allotments are different than 3 day passes. And yeah Sunday pre sale is SOLD OUT.

You have no idea how fast tickets for festivals can sell out. Try Last year the V Festival in England. 2 day festival with Radiohead and Morrissey headlining, 150,000 tickets SOLD OUT in under 3 hours....

does any body know the kroq passcode? please please help if you can. send me a private message.

Doesn't Bonaroo sell out the first weekend it goes on sale? Isn't their capacity something like 80,000?

Be prepared for thsi show to sell out immediately

Lurker

Just an FYI - if your planning on buying single day tics for sunday only, the TM presale for sunday tics sold out in about 40 mins.

I'm almost positive sunday tics are going to sell out on sat when they go on sale and if you don't get yours, then ur gonna be left with paying twice as much for them on ebay or having to buy a three day pass for $300 (including fees).

my honest bet is sunday will sell out in a little more than an hour my friend says less we made a bet

Quote Originally Posted by eyeluvmusik View Post
    Doesn't Bonaroo sell out the first weekend it goes on sale? Isn't their capacity something like 80,000?

Be prepared for thsi show to sell out immediately

Nope, last year it sold out 2 weeks before.... And thats with Radiohead on the line up.

Kroq presale was sold out within the first hour of presale. It went off at 10am and I tried to buy the tickets at 11am. The page was completely blocked off saying the presale portions of single pass for Sunday has been sold out. I doubt that there is anything left for the regular ticket sale. Its either 3 days or no Sunday everyone.

They only give out a certin number of the tickets alloted for presale, there will still be sunday tickets available, just not for all that long is my guess.

i got my single day ticket for sunday.....bought them hoes RIGHT at the time the pre sale started

Quote Originally Posted by fober View Post
    It's not the actual concert goers that should worry you, it's all the brokers and such that plan on selling Sunday-only tickets for astrononmical prices once they do sell out.

Search eBay in a few months for "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE REUNION ONE TIME ONLY CHANCE OF A LIFETIME THIS CONCERT WILL CURE CANCER"

Hahaha, already happening, some people are bidding on Sunday tickets.... I'm sure twice as many scalpers will be arrested compared to 2004..

It's not the actual concert goers that should worry you, it's all the brokers and such that plan on selling Sunday-only tickets for astrononmical prices once they do sell out.

Search eBay in a few months for "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE REUNION ONE TIME ONLY CHANCE OF A LIFETIME THIS CONCERT WILL CURE CANCER"

WTF SUPREFAN TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME

haha i know! i was confused! =)

You guys sincerely think this is going to sell out on the first weekend???

That's amazing if it does. Considering Tool and NIN, who are pretty big headliners, didn't sell it out until way closer to the actual day of.

thank god for pre-sale... i got my tickets... happy camper!

Whoa that was weird, maybe its the power of iShake.

Quote Originally Posted by prison sex View Post
    You guys sincerely think this is going to sell out on the first weekend???

That's amazing if it does. Considering Tool and NIN, who are pretty big headliners, didn't sell it out until way closer to the actual day of.
    True and they are both amazing acts and put on some of the best live shows. But this is a very big deal considering they were "peaking" and they broke up. Look at the rest of the line up, Manu Chao is going to bring a lot of people, so there are those variables also. Lets say Tool had broken up and then decided to get back together for one show after an almost 10 year layoff? Everyone who likes them would go see them, same with NIN. Dont underestimate the fans and look how many people are coming from the rest of the world.

how many countries do u guys think are trying to get tickets for this thing, like do u think with more than one country trying to get tickets for sunday will cause them sell out?

do u guys think that because there are more than one country trying to get tickets for this, then that will cause sunday to sell out? and which countries are all interested in getting tickets?

You see everyone from U.K., Canada and even Austrailia trying? And South America? I wouldnt be suprised if some asian countries were trying too.

Just do it, you either get them or you dont. But try because its the only shot you got.

you guys think buying online ticketmaster.com at 10am will be possible? i'm scared the site will get hammered and i won't get through. and by the time i get to a venue at 11:30, it'll be sold and i'll never see rage live.

This isn't the first Coachella with a major headliner. When TOOL headlined in 2006, it was their first show in 4 years and tickets didn't sell out until months after they went on sale, and I think a lot of that sellout was due to Madonna being added later on.

I think Sunday tix will sell out, but not in one hour, and probably not the first day.

People come from all over the world for every Coachella...this is not a new phenomenon unique to 2007 due to Rage Against The Machine.

Well i'm trying to come from michigan to come see them just for RATM. I'm sure there are many like me. I would never have considered going before I heard about it.

Good call, i am from Ny and saw Rage at Woodstock. I would never try and get tickets for coachella, if rage wasnt there. Please ROCP, they couldnt pay me to see them.