View Poll Results: Britannic Bold Festival vs. Neapolitan Festival

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Britannic Bold Festival

23 24.73%
  • Neapolitan Festival

70 75.27%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CREATE A FESTIVAL - ROUND 2 - BRITANNIC BOLD FESTIVAL VS. NEAPOLITAN FESTIVAL

Default Re: CREATE A FESTIVAL - ROUND 2 - BRITANNIC BOLD FESTIVAL VS. NEAPOLITAN FESTIVAL

ha. I didn't even see the Chameleons on there. you're right sonofhal.

Default Re: CREATE A FESTIVAL - ROUND 2 - BRITANNIC BOLD FESTIVAL VS. NEAPOLITAN FESTIVAL

why won't someone answer the "where is this being held?" question?

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    but pairing Neil Young and James Taylor together is like trying to blend oil and water. the only things those two have in common is that they both play guitar.
    Dear Mr Tom,

I saw Neil Young and James Taylor perform together a few years ago. It's one of the best musical experiences I've had thus so far. They both played guitar and did a duet of "Heart of Gold." It works well.

Losing badly but not slightly swayed by his public,
    Mr. Brad
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

It could be a new twist on the blind presale tickets idea. Several festivals already offer presales line-up unseen. This festival shows you the line-up but doesn't give the location. That would make an interesting presale.

Then we find out its in some random location like Iceland and you totally win. Neapolitan for me.

hmmm ... so for the nth time ... where? this festival might win it all and we all might be going to Iraq!

Don't give him/her ideas? I should name my festival next year "party by the gulf" and it will be like in the UAE.

parliament? sign me the fuck up

Ok all i'm gonna outs myself as the neapolitan creator and say that it is in fact supposed to be held in Naples, Italy.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Thank God! I already bought the ticket. Nice job.

oooh tough decision, ill have to think this one through...

in brittanica, im diggin all the old guys.. the kinks, bowie, bob dylan, ACDC, MJ, Jeff beck, and definitely James Taylor and Neil Young.

but then again neopolitan is an all around very good festival.

Neapolitan is delicious, it's gettin' my vote.

I wonder if they woudl have In-N-Out as a sponsor and make Neapolitan shakes.

In Italy? Are you kidding me? Me want some great Italian restaurants sponsor that festival ... awesome location!

the only problem i see with neapolitan are some possible major conflicts. Radiohead/Underworld for example.

... and for sure awesome food!

You all know me now- I want Radiohead, Muse, Arcade Fire and Underworld to play at the same time.

Jack Rose? Fugazi? Avalanches? Britannic.

Quote Originally Posted by idrive1life View Post
    ... and for sure awesome food!

You all know me now- I want Radiohead, Muse, Arcade Fire and Underworld to play at the same time.
    Well same festival, and what would you do with yourself if somebody put Muse against Radiohead at the same time?

I would stab someone to go to Britannic Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkfish View Post
    Dear Mr Tom,

I saw Neil Young and James Taylor perform together a few years ago. It's one of the best musical experiences I've had thus so far. They both played guitar and did a duet of "Heart of Gold." It works well.

Losing badly but not slightly swayed by his public,
    Mr. Brad
    no shit?

I think you just schooled me. well done.

T

PS this is what I get for trying to make Neil Young predictable. mea culpa.

Once you go bold, you never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by full on idle View Post
    I would stab someone to go to Britannic Bold.
    do you really need an excuse?

For which, sensai?

what's funny is that the neapolitan festival has the tag line "three unique flavors in one package." but from what i see here, festival goers would only get vanilla and maybe a little strawberry. there's very little variety in the acts for neapolitan and it doesn't really accomplish the goal of the festival. i think if you were doing this concept, you should've followed through and strategically segregate three different festival experiences for each day.

brittanic bold seems to be more well rounded despite jay-z sticking out like a sore thumb.

i really really like britannic bold's poster, but i'm still waiting to see where neapolitan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by tessalasset View Post
    i really really like britannic bold's poster, but i'm still waiting to see where neapolitan is.
    Quote Originally Posted by All That I Am View Post
    Ok all i'm gonna outs myself as the neapolitan creator and say that it is in fact supposed to be held in Naples, Italy.
    Naples. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by ewiggy View Post
    You have to call a secret phone number 20 minutes before the festival starts. That way the cops will have a harder time tracking the festival and trying to shut it down. You know, like a warehouse rave in 1997.

Im going to say I would not go to either of these festivals so I will not be voting.

ok yeah, totally love brittanic's poster to death, but naples it is. italy over las vegas any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    You have to call a secret phone number 20 minutes before the festival starts. That way the cops will have a harder time tracking the festival and trying to shut it down. You know, like a warehouse rave in 1997.
    oooh like that one episode of 90210!