Thread: TM outlets cheaper???

Default TM outlets cheaper???

how much will i save if i pay in cash at a ticketmaster location rather than using my credit card online? Physically do coachella tickets and camping passes look exactly the same as any other ticketmaster ticket?

Default Re: TM outlets cheaper???

you will probably save a couple dollars per ticket doing it at an outlet. they cant get you for the online fee there. all the tickets are ticketmaster tickets, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Go to the Glasshouse. They are supposedly selling tickets for face value.

the glasshouse is a venue in pomona, california. not everybody can go there.

Lurker

funny that it would be cheaper to get it at an outlet. The normal idea is that do it yourself online is cheaper....

Quote Originally Posted by Trickish_denmark View Post
    funny that it would be cheaper to get it at an outlet. The normal idea is that do it yourself online is cheaper....
    The convinience of buying things online comes at a premium. They make you pay more because people are too lazy to get into their car and go to a record store or department store to buy a ticket. I myself try as much as I can to buy tickets in person because its cheaper and the way it should be done. The lines tomorrow at ticket outlets are going to be huge, I cant wait.

Buying tickets online means yet another convenience fee of a couple dollars, and then there's another fee for ticketfast, because relying on ticketmaster to mail tickets via standard mail is your funeral.

last year we went to an fye ticketmaster and they said they didn't sell them there...

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    The convinience of buying things online comes at a premium. They make you pay more because people are too lazy to get into their car and go to a record store or department store to buy a ticket. I myself try as much as I can to buy tickets in person because its cheaper and the way it should be done. The lines tomorrow at ticket outlets are going to be huge, I cant wait.
    hmm.. or maybe people don't have an access to a ticketmaster outlet.. for example i would have to drive at least an hour to get to the closest one... or maybe ppl aren't lazy.... they just want to save the environment
    Peace, Love & Harmony

Aimes

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    Buying tickets online means yet another convenience fee of a couple dollars, and then there's another fee for ticketfast, because relying on ticketmaster to mail tickets via standard mail is your funeral.

F**k ticketfast... I want my ticket stub to keep forever, not some .pdf file stored somewhere in my e mail inbox. Ticketmaster almost dropping the ball on shipping was more true a few years ago. Tickets I had bought online wouldnt arrive til the day before and it would freak me out. Now they ship way in advance to avoid any mishaps and make sure they correct any problems that arise.

yeah. if you dont get your tickets within like a week before the show, CALL TICKETMASTER. don't show up to coachella and tell the box office you never got your tickets. ticketmaster can help you if you call them enough in advance.

hmm.. or maybe people don't have an access to a ticketmaster outlet.. for example i would have to drive at least an hour to get to the closest one... or maybe ppl aren't lazy.... they just want to save the environment
    aimes, you're not helping out your point. for most people, going to a ticketmaster outlet is an inconvenience compared to purchasing them on a computer in your house. sure, some people just don't have any other options, but that's not ticketmaster's fault. blame tower records. and in that case, blame music downloaders. so when it comes down to it, all you can do is blame yourself.