Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 181

Thread: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

  1. #121
    Member unbeliever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post

    Yeah, hurry over there.
    Uhh, that's just a general chat forum. Little different than this lounge. There are several good sections of the forums where things are taken a bit more seriously. ODD (Other Drugs Discussion), The Psychedelic Experience, Politics Activism & Law (and it's subforum The Drug War). But hey, way to dismiss an entire website with years of history and membership in the tens of thousands.

    For everyone else, there really is a ton of good information there as well as a great community of people. There are sections for being silly and offensive (The Pub and OTD respectively) but that mentality pretty much stays there. You can feel comfortable and safe posing serious questions in pretty much any other area and will likely get a lot of good responses. For example, they don't allow dose recommendations (in any of the forums) because it's not responsible. Same thing with talking about sources, street prices, drug/pill ids, etc.

    It's a lot more than just how to grow mushrooms. I felt someone should stand up and say that.
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

  2. #122
    Member unbeliever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Point being, there are millions of story endings here and living can be done with rich rewards without drugs, even for you. In my opinion. Tev.
    I doubt anyone would dispute that. However, I don't think anyone should be able to make that decision for someone else*.


    *discounting parents & children and people with cognitive impairments
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

  3. #123
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by unbeliever View Post
    For example, they don't allow dose recommendations (in any of the forums) because it's not responsible. Same thing with talking about sources, street prices, drug/pill ids, etc.

    It's a lot more than just how to grow mushrooms. I felt someone should stand up and say that.
    Frankly, those aspects kind of suck. I mean you should always go to Erowid for dose recommendations, but I don't see any reason to ban discussion on the subject matter, much less street prices and drug/pill ids.

    Seriously, if you're going to have a drug forum, why the fuck place restrictions on it?

    And as for why I don't just go there to post, it's 'cause there I'd just end up having to deal with hundreds of posts where people spread shit-headed incorrect information about drugs and I'd want to fix all their wagons and it'd drive me batty. Also, druggies are generally fuckwits, and the quality of their typing is just disgraceful. Kinda like Rage fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  4. #124
    Member BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Come chat LGM
    I'll take you. I can't promise to stay soft the whole time, though.

  5. #125
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,937

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Abort. Abort. Abort.


    *self-destruct*

  6. #126

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Frankly, those aspects kind of suck. I mean you should always go to Erowid for dose recommendations, but I don't see any reason to ban discussion on the subject matter, much less street prices and drug/pill ids.

    Seriously, if you're going to have a drug forum, why the fuck place restrictions on it?

    And as for why I don't just go there to post, it's 'cause there I'd just end up having to deal with hundreds of posts where people spread shit-headed incorrect information about drugs and I'd want to fix all their wagons and it'd drive me batty. Also, druggies are generally fuckwits, and the quality of their typing is just disgraceful. Kinda like Rage fans.
    You're calling people "druggies"???? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. And I dont want to hear any blah blah blah about you being Mr. KnowItAll cause you are a former heroin addict. Your so called claim to fame is nothing more than that. A "so called" claim to fame.

    edit: if you were any kind of self respecting member of the community you would post your knowledge for newbs to learn. Lords knows I've had who knows how many posts on certain forums to help newbs out. Its not like you were born with your knowledge. You learned it from someone and you should share it with others. And I'm not talking about here on this forum.


    Ooooooh what eight beers can do for the tongue.
    Last edited by Wheres the beef?; 05-11-2007 at 11:57 PM.

  7. #127
    Coachella Junkie bballarl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    14,937

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    *Breaks glass*

  8. #128
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,190

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    I don't have anywhere near enough experience with drugs, and I only have a Sick Boy, quit-whenever-I-want (which, currently, has been the case since New Year's) relationship with cigarettes, so I don't have any qualification to weigh in on the power of drug addiction.

    And I absolutely agree that, as far as the spending of one's life goes, quality (level of happiness) is far more important than quantity (years lived).

    But the unspeakably, delusionally arrogant theory that drug addiction is a merit badge for the more brilliant and fascinating members of the human race is the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Actually, I take that back. The idea that a list of accomplished, drug-fueled musicians (no matter how impressive) is some kind of "go get your fucking shinebox" justification for the above - THAT's the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  9. #129
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,879

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    But the unspeakably, delusionally arrogant theory that drug addiction is a merit badge for the more brilliant and fascinating members of the human race is the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Actually, I take that back. The idea that a list of accomplished, drug-fueled musicians (no matter how impressive) is some kind of "go get your fucking shinebox" justification for the above - THAT's the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.
    Furthermore, is the suggestion being made that these artists' inspiration and talent was a result of their drug use? It's always seemed to me that rapid success and fame have been the main contributer to drug use, not the other way around.
    Last edited by Yablonowitz; 05-12-2007 at 08:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  10. #130
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,888

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Nothing destroys talent more effectively than heroin. Yes, an artist here and there has made the occasional great album on heroin. But never two.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  11. #131
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,888

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    But the unspeakably, delusionally arrogant theory that drug addiction is a merit badge for the more brilliant and fascinating members of the human race is the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Actually, I take that back. The idea that a list of accomplished, drug-fueled musicians (no matter how impressive) is some kind of "go get your fucking shinebox" justification for the above - THAT's the single dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

    not to mention LGM's logic:

    These cool musicians used drugs.
    I use drugs.
    Therefore, I am as cool as these musicians.

    which is sort of the consistent theme of all his posts. Everything he writes is self-aggrandizing; he likes to paint his drug use as some sort of noble quest to rise above all the pain in the world. (For those of us who don't share his view, we're just not as sensitive, I guess). In other words, he's just another loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  12. #132
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,457

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    you being Mr. KnowItAll cause you are a former heroin addict
    Kingsblend, Keep in mind that its important to take a most of what Randy says with a grain of salt. You'll end up a lot less frustrated.

  13. #133
    Member unbeliever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Frankly, those aspects kind of suck. I mean you should always go to Erowid for dose recommendations, but I don't see any reason to ban discussion on the subject matter, much less street prices and drug/pill ids.

    Seriously, if you're going to have a drug forum, why the fuck place restrictions on it?

    And as for why I don't just go there to post, it's 'cause there I'd just end up having to deal with hundreds of posts where people spread shit-headed incorrect information about drugs and I'd want to fix all their wagons and it'd drive me batty. Also, druggies are generally fuckwits, and the quality of their typing is just disgraceful. Kinda like Rage fans.
    So basically you have no idea what you're talking about but pretend you know everything so you can sit back and talk shit and pretend your opinion is worth more than a fart in a windstorm.

    Got it.
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

  14. #134

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Kingsblend, Keep in mind that its important to take a most of what Randy says with a grain of salt. You'll end up a lot less frustrated.
    Very true. And I do.


  15. #135
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Le sigh... I thought we were done here.

    I am a druggy (that just doesn't look right in singular form), I nonetheless find members of my peer group to usually be annoying as all fuck. I am not going to go post on shroomery.org because they should just be going to erowid and studying the way that I did for hours every day for years until I'd learned extensive amounts about the entire world of psychoactives.

    My "claim to fame" is not being a heroin addict, it's just the one aspect that I seem to catch a rash of shit for most regularly on this board. If you want the full roster of chemicals I'm intimately familiar with (and have researched ad nauseum), here: THC, alcohol, nicotine, MDMA, MDA, MDE, 2-cb, 2-cc, 2-cd, 2-ct-7, 5-meo-AMT, AMT, 5-meo-DiPT, DiPT, DMT, 5-meo-DMT, Bufotenin, mushrooms, LSD-25, ALD-52, LSA, all manner of opiates including hydrocodone, oxycodone, fentanyl, morphine, demerol, dilaudid, di-acetyl-morphine (heroin), methadone, DXM (both pure and Robo), PCP, Ketamine, nitrous, methamphetamine, dextro-amphetamine, xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin, steroids, cocaine (both insufflated and freebase), DOM, GHB, GBL, Belladonna (WORST idea ever), Salvia Divinorum... I think that's more or less it.

    I'll return to address the tremendous logical gap being made in all those assumptions that I'm saying doing drugs makes you a better artist in a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  16. #136
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,190

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    I'm very anxious to hear your rebuttal on that last part. Unless your command of English is far lower than it seems, there's not much of a gap between what you said and what you're accused of saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  17. #137
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    I have never set out here to try to make the argument that drug addicts are superior, although many of you have leaped at the opportunity to remind me that we're not--you have tried quite hard in many instances to make me feel ashamed for the harmless lifestyle I lead, and fuck you all for that. =)

    Do drugs make you a better artist? I'm really not sure, although that list is awfully compelling. I don't believe that drugs can make a bad artist into a good artist, but it might be possible. I would say that drugs, and in particular drug addiction, lend themselves to a more dramatic lifestyle than living straight, and that drama makes for better art. But there is also something to be said for the way that your perspective on reality is changed once you start experimenting. Whether y'all like to admit it or not, it DOES open your mind up to certain bizarre new truths--that reality is not immutable, first and foremost.

    I am not trying to argue that drugs inherently makes one better than others--in fact it makes the vast majority of my fellow "druggies" far worse. But they were shite to begin with. What I will say though is that if you trace the rate of addiction to inebriation (whether alcohol or illicit substances) up the IQ chart, you do find that in the higher genius echelons the rate of addiction approaches near statistical certainty. I AM NOT SAYING I INCLUDE MYSELF IN THAT. I am just saying that all those geniuses that created all that music, as well as the many great authors, poets, philsophers, comedians, painters, etc., who happen to possess a rather overwhelming instance of need to escape reality... well, it might be related.

    Tom, you claim no one ever produces two good albums on heroin. I think you're engaging in a bit of hyperbole there, but I accept your gist--the real question though, is why do the ones who actually live to produce an album post-heroin always suck afterwards? Did the heroin suck the talent out of them? Could be, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  18. #138
    Member unbeliever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Desert
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Clearly you aren't doing enough of the right drugs, you have a shit attitude.
    Woe to you, my Princess, when I come... you shall see who is the stronger, a gentle little girl who doesn't eat enough or a big wild man who has cocaine in his body. - SF

  19. #139
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,190

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Randy, that's a slightly better explanation, but you've still used much language that suggests that you do believe that your drug use lifts you towards the top of the bell curve. "Hospitals and death are simply the price we pay for living vastly more interesting lives". "Real life is dull--this is why most of the great artists have been addicts of one form or another." Not to mention trying to invoke the names of a bunch of revered rock groups in the name of proving such a point. These passages may be isolated and out of context, but they still reek of projected delusion even when seen as part of your entire argument.

    Unlike many people who don't use drugs and give you shit because you do, I could give a rat's ass what you do with your time, and I hope that some day you can get high in an environment where you can enjoy it without putting anyone else at risk and not have to worry about police harrasment or violence against yourself. But this whole theory you present that many/most geniuses are too miserable not to get high is just an absurd rationalization for the fact that YOU are too unhappy to deal with normal life. I realize you admitted as much, which is why I'm regurgitating in such point blank fashion. But you'd be better served to let it go at that because that's all it is. It's not an indicator of value, talent, brilliance, creativity, et. al., in either a negative or positive direction. Sure, a steady diet of drug use - and the cast of characters and hard-edged circumstances that are sure to follow - may give one some interesting stories to tell, but so can real fucking life to a great many people. There is plenty to be interested in in the world; if you have to turn on to see that, it's not an indicator of higher ground (no pun intended). I have a pretty stunning lack of experience with pretty much every kind of substance intake except cigarettes and alcohol (and I'm not saying either of those are more acceptable than heroin or meth, because that's not for me to decide), but I've had more than my share of profound emotional lows, and I'm also an intelligent person. And I'm saying with no degree of uncertainty that there are plenty of effective ways to cope with hardship besides "therapeutic" drug use.

    To be fair, I'm railing against what I perceive to be your message here in part because of what you said, and in part because I've heard this kind of shit from someone else on this board....someone with far more romantic delusions of drug binges dancing in his head. You're more intelligent than he is, and you're more honest about the realities of your lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  20. #140
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Gabe, you misread yet again. If you want to attack my arrogance truly, at least interpret it the right way: we're not superior because we do drugs; we do drugs because we're superior. =)

    God, I didn't want to throw it out there like that but if you're going to attack me for being a self-righteous cunt at least fucking get the logic of it right.

    Hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  21. #141
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,190

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    No, I understood it that way. That's why I think it's ridiculous.

    Show me a man who proclaims his superiority and I'll show you a dude with an extreme sense of inadequacy (nevermind whether it's founded or not).

    INVERSE.

    G
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  22. #142
    Member All That I Am's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parlier, CA
    Posts
    1,503

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Denial is the PRIMARY psychological symptom of addiction. It is an automatic and unconscious component of addictions. Addicts are often the last to recognize their disease, pursuing their addictions into the gates of insanity, the collapse of health and ultimately death. Sadly, many addicts continue to act out on their addictions while their world collapses around them - blaming everything but the addiction for their problems.

    Denial is one of the reasons that recovery from addictions is seldom effective if the chemically dependent person is forced into treatment. You cannot work on a problem unless you accept that it exists.

    There are many subtypes of denial, including projection, ("I don't have a problem - you have a problem.") rationalization, ("I drink because of my crummy job / life / wife /parents etc.") intellectualization, (being too much "in your head" about your problems) minimizing, (sure I drink a few beers each day, but it's not a problem") suppression, (forcing down memories of our using behavior and consequences of use) withdrawing, (leaving relationships, jobs, etc. rather than face our problems.) geographic escapes (my life is unmanagable - but it'll get better if I move to another place.)

    Just sayin'
    I miss Bill Hicks.

  23. #143
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Who the fuck is in denial? Have you read this thread? I'd say I admit pretty goddamn fully. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  24. #144
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Gabe--and if they are superior? I mean I'm at least 80 percent joking, but people always make that argument and it seems to me there's an inherent flaw. If you are superior and you don't recognize it then aren't you in a form of denial? Or at the very least lacking in self-awareness.

    All I was trying to say is that drug addicts have been responsible for more great art than sober folks. Start making some lists to prove me wrong and I'll suck you off.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  25. #145
    Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brentwood, CA
    Posts
    6,190

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    I said "proclamations". True awareness of one's superiority negates a need to convince others of it, as their opinions are seen as irrelevant. Thus, no need to shout it from the rooftops.

    Drug addicts are also responsible for more pain and suffering than sober folks. What's the lesson? Many people do drugs. Drugs get neither credit nor blame for their accomplishments.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

  26. #146
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    I never proclaimed myself superior, you all inferred that from ONE fucking comment I made about the life of a drug addict being more interesting than that of sober people.

    Also, whether or not I have a superiority complex is irrelevant to my drug use--if I do have one, I had it virtually from birth. I can't help it that I rock. =)

    And either show me some proof that drug addicts are responsible for more pain and suffering than sober folks or stow it. When other people stop foisting assumptions about my character on me because of my choice to explore the world of psychoactives, I'll stop bringing up the fact that all the actually cool motherfuckers are on my side.

    Ah, this is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  27. #147
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Also, Jennie has converted me. I'm giving up drugs in favor of cat humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  28. #148
    Coachella Junkie rage patton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    26,506

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Hahaha. That is one fat cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

  29. #149
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,879

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    IAnd either show me some proof that drug addicts are responsible for more pain and suffering than sober folks or stow it. When other people stop foisting assumptions about my character on me because of my choice to explore the world of psychoactives, I'll stop bringing up the fact that all the actually cool motherfuckers are on my side.

    I think you can find a high correlation between alcoholism and domestic abuse traffic fatalities and violent crime, for one thing. Meth and child neglect and criminality go hand in hand.

    If one is focused on getting themselves high and they have people who depend on them like wives and children, it's quite likely that the drug pursuer is going to put their needs ahead of their family's needs. I think that's pretty much a common trait in addicts. Stealing, lying, cheating...usually done to feed their habit.

    I'm not making personal comments about you and your character, I have no idea if your pursuits have resulted in you hurting people. But I think you did intimate that you had a child (unless I was misreading you) and if you're convinced you're going to die by the time you're 35 because of your drug habit, then you most definitely are going to cause pain and suffering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  30. #150
    No Clownery full on idle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Look I am tellin you straight out
    Posts
    7,764

    Default Re: Thread for Me And Pot To Go Va-Tech On Each Other


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Virginia Tech
    By TomAz in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 875
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 12:47 PM
  3. A tech. question for P.S.....
    By joebizz in forum Questions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 10:05 PM
  4. Blundered that one...A tech question for P.F.
    By joebizz in forum Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 05:09 PM
  5. HD PS3 questions for a tech
    By canexplain in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •