Thread: New Order, The Smiths and Primal Scream form supergroup... with Liam Gallagher

Default New Order, The Smiths and Primal Scream form supergroup... with Liam Gallagher

"The first time I heard the new single off the Bravery album, I actually cried, and I do not even remember the name of that damn song. It reminded me of this girl I am in love with." - kroqken

Default Re: New Order, The Smiths and Primal Scream form supergroup... with Liam Gallagher

it's called freebass? hahaha no.
    And seriously, potato salad? What are you? 10?

Default Re: New Order, The Smiths and Primal Scream form supergroup... with Liam Gallagher

That Perry Farrell story (while not NEW news) is pretty damn disturbing too...

'The former Jane's Addiction frontman and Lollapalooza Festival founder will release the debut album with his new band, Satellite Party, in the US on May 15.

The album, titled 'Ultra Payloaded', features guests including New Order/ Joy Division bassist Peter Hook, The Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea, Fergie of Black Eyed Peas, and electronica outfit Thievery Corporation, among others.

The concept album will contain elements of rock, electronica, urban beats and symphony. One song, 'Woman In The Window', features a previously unreleased vocal track by Jim Morrison.'

JIM MORRISON! BLASPHEMY! Shame on you Perry...

My Velvet-Revolver sense is tingling.

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorLibraryNet View Post
    That Perry Farrell story (while not NEW news) is pretty damn disturbing too...

'The former Jane's Addiction frontman and Lollapalooza Festival founder will release the debut album with his new band, Satellite Party, in the US on May 15.

The album, titled 'Ultra Payloaded', features guests including New Order/ Joy Division bassist Peter Hook, The Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea, Fergie of Black Eyed Peas, and electronica outfit Thievery Corporation, among others.

The concept album will contain elements of rock, electronica, urban beats and symphony. One song, 'Woman In The Window', features a previously unreleased vocal track by Jim Morrison.'

JIM MORRISON! BLASPHEMY! Shame on you Perry...

Tony Kanal of No Doubt plays bass in their live show...

Awesome.

Satelite Party was not one of the better bands that I saw at Coachella this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    Satelite Party was not one of the better bands that I saw at Coachella this year.
    really? i thought they were great.. One of the best sounding bands of the weekend and perry was really funny inbetween songs. They had really catchy songs, (except for one drub drub slow one near the end) and nuno killed on the guitar, like always.. I will be buying their album when it comes out.
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    really? i thought they were great.. ...
    So did I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    Man, the Beatles were overrated like gravity is overrated. ......... Say what you want, but statements like "the Beatles were overrated" make me much less likely to listen to anything you say afterward.