Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join the pity party

Default Join the pity party

I'm sick as a dog today. Seriously. I woke up Tuesday with an awful sore throat, still had it yesterday coupled with congestion. Now the sore throat is mostly gone but I can't breathe, my nose is running like an Ethopian in the Olympics, and my eyes are watering. I'm at home wishing my mom was here to make me tomato soup and grilled cheese. And I have to be better by Saturday morning for Daft Punk.

Waaaaaaa
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: Join the pity party

There's a pre-pity party party in The Standard basement.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Yeah but I hate those snotty LA type things. I'd rather have a home grown pity party.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Can i have your LPs when u die?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

so daft is in LA this saturday eh .. we have to wait till the 31st grrrrr ... cr**** but we do get to see them at red rocks

I will gladly join your pity party.

I was supposed to go to a sales seminar today that I was actually looking forward to, even though it sounds about as fun as a box of hair. Unfortunately the girl that was supposed to cover the front desk (I work at a hotel) called in sick. Then my other guy overslept. When I called him to see where the hell he was, he rattled off something about not being able to call because his phone can only accept incoming calls, but can't make outgoing calls. I swear sometimes my employees must think I am refuckingtarded with some of the lies they tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

I want to be on the forefront of change, so when the nippless revolution starts, I'm going to lead the charge.

I'm really fucking tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    This is the equivalent of musical water boarding.

Quote Originally Posted by rampaige View Post
    I will gladly join your pity party.

I was supposed to go to a sales seminar today that I was actually looking forward to, even though it sounds about as fun as a box of hair. Unfortunately the girl that was supposed to cover the front desk (I work at a hotel) called in sick. Then my other guy overslept. When I called him to see where the hell he was, he rattled off something about not being able to call because his phone can only accept incoming calls, but can't make outgoing calls. I swear sometimes my employees must think I am refuckingtarded with some of the lies they tell me.

that's pretty fucking funny-the cell phone thing. When I was managing in a call center, we used to write down the the excuses people gave us in a log book type thing. We were going to write a book but never got around to it.

The funniest was this girl that couldn't come in because she had to go to the doctor because she had sex with some guy the night before and they "couldn't find the condom" afterwords.

Banned

Banned

hahahhaah

happy cat was hahahahha-worthy

You can't have a pity party and see Daft Punk on Saturday! I do not pity you.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    The funniest was this girl that couldn't come in because she had to go to the doctor because she had sex with some guy the night before and they "couldn't find the condom" afterwords.

hahahahhahahahaha.
    '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '12 '13 '13

I just read in the Phoenix New Times that Arctic Monkeys are coming to the Marquee on Sept 21st, the same day I have tickets for Air in LA. Fuckin hell, I go to maybe 5 concerts a year anymore, and even I have conflicts. arghhh. fuck fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

What the heck kind of pity party is this? People with Daft Punk tickets and Air tickets!

Next somebody is going to come in here saying that they need to miss their nephew's birthday party because they were invited to a private Boards of Canada show.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

You're right, Alchemy. I'm very happy to have Air tickets. I will be even happier if everything works out so that I can use those Air tickets.

Also, Air > Arctic Monkeys. At least I got a full set for AM at Coachella so that I've seen them live twice.

Oh man, just because I have DP tix I can't get some flu sympathy?

I went to the store so I could make my own grilled cheese and tomato soup, took a super solid nap, and am now watching Dr. Phil. I still feel like shit. I'm slamming water and OJ trying to get rid of this so I'll have some energy Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I just read in the Phoenix New Times that Arctic Monkeys are coming to the Marquee on Sept 21st, the same day I have tickets for Air in LA. Fuckin hell, I go to maybe 5 concerts a year anymore, and even I have conflicts. arghhh. fuck fuck.
    Oh, shit. Yeah, go see Air. I'll go see AM-thanks for the info!

I went to the store so I could make my own grilled cheese and tomato soup, took a super solid nap, and am now watching Dr. Phil. I still feel like shit. I'm slamming water and OJ trying to get rid of this so I'll have some energy Saturday.
    I hear Daft Punk can cure the flu (among other illnesses and diseases), so you should be fine going.
    For your health

Pssh... I'll take 5 flus for Daft Punk tickets.

I have Daft Punk tickets too.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    I hear Daft Punk can cure the flu (among other illnesses and diseases), so you should be fine going.
    I'll be consuming liquor too to help kill the bug.

and am now watching Dr. Phil. I still feel like shit
    cause and effect

mmmmmaybe. I also watched Judge Judy though, one of the funniest shows ever.

"Baliff? Is this the stupidest person you've ever met or what?"
    "I don't know, Judge".

I'm hungover at work, fighting back the urge to vomit, but at least I had fun last night and will see Daft Punk tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    "Soon they'll hear my words," he thought, "and they will know that roboto's side-splitting reign of ha-has has begun."

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    I'm hungover at work, fighting back the urge to vomit, but at least I had fun last night and will see Daft Punk tomorrow.
    You'll be fine. Drink some Gatorade. You need to get some of those electrolytes. Eat something chubby. You'll shit the hangover out.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Use the shortest straw for the Gatorade for an added challenge

old school

Quote Originally Posted by bug on your lip View Post
    Use the shortest straw for the Gatorade for an added challenge
    Bug, you are slowly becoming Lord of the Unfunny.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

yeah i probably have a good 4 months left