Thread: A New Tom Morello Video Discussing Coachella, Rage, And Zack's Speech

Default A New Tom Morello Video Discussing Coachella, Rage, And Zack's Speech

2 cool new videos on Tom Morello. He also talks about Zack's already famous speech made at coachella.... enjoy

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZbCdY9Tu...e=user&search=

2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9pIlshMqi...e=user&search=

Default Re: A New Tom Morello Video Discussing Coachella, Rage, And Zack's Speech

I'm so glad Rage are back. It's not any coincidence that the seven years Rage Against the Machine has been away have been the seven years the country has slid down into a fascist wormhole.

Default Re: A New Tom Morello Video Discussing Coachella, Rage, And Zack's Speech

How can you not love an intelligent, attractive, socially aware, talented and clever man?

But, don't be silly by insinuating that Rage breaking up had anything to do with our country's state of affairs. Tom didn't even claim that, he just found the coincidence amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    I'm so glad Rage are back. It's not any coincidence that the seven years Rage Against the Machine has been away have been the seven years the country has slid down into a fascist wormhole.
    FUCK YOU I WNO'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Tricks, nobody told you to do anything.

Are you OK, do you need to talk to someone? It's good to admit that you have some anger issues.
    Last edited by algunz; 05-21-2007 at 04:13 PM.

George Stroumboupolous is great. He was one of the only great much music VJs and I love the hour.
    That interview with Tom Morello was great as well. He did clear up a lot of issues people have been wondering about. Why did Audioslave break-up? (Not hard to figure out though) Did him and Zack talk while Rage were broken up? Etc. The only question remaining, is why exactly did Rage break up?
    Anywhich way, I thought it was a great interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

That was great. Thanks for posting the links here.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    George Stroumboupolous is great. He was one of the only great much music VJs and I love the hour.
    That interview with Tom Morello was great as well. He did clear up a lot of issues people have been wondering about. Why did Audioslave break-up? (Not hard to figure out though) Did him and Zack talk while Rage were broken up? Etc. The only question remaining, is why exactly did Rage break up?
    Anywhich way, I thought it was a great interview.
    Tom's no dummy. He's not going to reveal the conflicts that might have occurred. But, I think he's genuine when he says he has developed friendships with these guys and respects them. Unfortunately I think that their egos will get the best of them again and Rage won't last much past this summer.

There is a youtube button, you but the number of the video in between the youtube tags, like pZbCdY9Tuhs

or 9pIlshMqi0g

see?
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

That was a really good interview.