Thread: LA people

Default LA people

this is really for my friends as a reminder but anyone else in the area is welcome to meet up with us

tonight is my last night in LA and just like when I moved i worked my trip around Bar Celona.....Cale will be playing tonight and I think Mike is still a bartender so drinks will be cheap so I will see yall in Pasadena from 8-12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Default Re: LA people

this post is for gabe....thankl you so much for chilling at bar celona...and for amelio but io know he doestnt even know what the internet is cos he is an illegal immigrant but thank you

i had a fuciking blast and i didnt get shitty at all this weekend at coachella but right now im pretty fucking shitty...fucking moijtos and and shots vitcotr bought be

TO THE RESZT OF MY BOARD FRIENDS

i had a fucking blast chilling with all of you....brandon and kerri thank you so much for the ride eeach day from the hpouse///we had great converstations and im going to miiiiiiissssssssssss yo0oooooooo liiiiikkkkkkkeeeeeeeee cracy.

ttesaa i love you hun.you know i will have your back no matter what NO MATTER WHTAT i wish i was here for a color turning show to rock out wiht you

chris - you mad pimp you....your like a good looking version of me!!! i love you dawg wish you cou8ld of made it tonight...but work is wokr iand i understand that

valerie - dont feell bad about the coup "its coachella you just miss shit" Im so glad we spent the time together i feell that we really got to connect and that was awesome

brad - i iddnt see you at all during coachella but it was chill at the pre party i wish i would of seen you at coachella so i could BUG you a bit

john - you are one of the chillest dudes i know. you say what needs to be said when it should be said and we laugh cos you make us laugh....dude you are fucking awesome....too bad you couldnt take a few extra seconds off work to see me in arizona today

tom - dude you are fucking awesome.....you are the coolest old but not old dude i know and also thank you once again....you hagve my number lets get together in miami and i cane remind you what it feels like to be 23

alma - hun you know where you stand in my heart... i love you like i love women that i love thaat i dont sleep with which means love you alot....i wish ive spent more time with you...but you know where you stand you are my heatbaby doll

steve - treat her right you man that gets flashed or else i will kill

ryan - you are one of my favorite surprises...you are so damn chill and i enjoyed our late night cigarette and drink coversations....i cant even explain how much you made me laugh in the inside and apprciated good times with somone that i didnt think i would get along with at el casa

adam and miss adam and little adam......you guys are so fucjing cute haveing breakfast with you was worth missing the coup....i really hope i will grow up one day and have what you guys have i look at yall as i look at heaven...something that i question what im doing because there is so much more for me...thanks yall

amy - i wish i got to see you make out with a chick.....its not somthing i would masterbait to but its something i would at least keep in the most humorest wishes that came true on the internet....i know you munched on some carpet or kiss the body of a carpet in your life....just leave the closet and let me know....im so sad i didnt get to meet you

erik - just give me two weeks my man....and you will be taint women like tomalson the crop duster...you are awesome and need to have some confidence....go talk to the securtiy girl and let her know what she is missing....go talk to whom ever and let him/her know what they are missing...dont back down....fucking let her let Miss Polly know that she needs a cracker

jennie - im going to wake you up in a few hours and you are going to be pissed cos im going to junmp on top of you and say that im goign to miss you...but you gave me permission so ts ok....i love you hun and im going to miss you like ive missed not seeing air this weekend...it broke my heart...take care of my boy

nando - man its so fucming great to meet you!!!! you are what i expected....another fucming awesome beaner.....i need to head to NY and see you some time.....until then my latin brother

caitlin - great time meeting you...if only you were a bit older is all i have to say......cos greg would of been all of that like cops on rodney king...he would of hit that and hit that and hit that until he was in court

T.O.A - EEEEWWWWWWWWW

GREG!!!!!!!!!! dude....you are my VIP of this year....man oh man....i dont know where to start and i dont have to cos you know most of my laughs were hanigng out with you......dude you are so damn awesome that if i was white i would move up to montana just to be able to chill with you.....i wont be in bolivia any time soon...THANK GOD....and im glad i never got the reach.....but ill let that person think that the reach is really there....yeah you know what im talking about....just wait till i post the video of you dancing.....it will beat toms running pick...dude i can keep on going but i have to piss and you are cool as hell but not worth me pissing in my pants for...you need to make up with you E gf

everyone else - sorry but i have to piss

love you guys cant wait till next year

cacolicious out
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

*Applause*

oh shit i forgot about you drew....dude i wish i got to see you more also....when i move back to lala land we have to chill!!! good times all aroundd

old school

you'd think he won a coachella award or something...sheesh!
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

'S my favorite Ronnie post so far.

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ronnie, I'm on team Ronnie. I'm happy about Sunday. Just remember to tell the air guitar style stories when I'm in the bathroom or sleeping. Have a safe trip home.

Coachella Junkie

Word is bond.

Headwear Fo Ya Backside chrislasf's Avatar

I like it. It's not my favorite shit in the world, but it's a smart, funny show.

P.S. I'm gay

im home safe and about to go meet cindy at a bar....i have my itunes set to jimi hendrix!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    im home safe and about to go meet cindy at a bar....i have my itunes set to jimi hendrix!!!!!
    Ronnie - cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

How far is Heaven?

GEERRGGG uncool!!! you know i hate the picture....fricken take it off now or else i will be forced to put up the dancing video of you

Banned

DO IT!

*Chant*
    DANCING VIDEO DANCING VIDEO

old school

Ronnie looks like that Willy Lopez dude from the movie Ghost in that picture. You know...the dude that gets eaten by demons...oh lord.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Banned

I just talked with ol'G and he said it was kewl. POST IT!

hey its odd that bug posted on here cos he might be in that picture

5 is odd

Ronnie, I thought we were friends now. What, no love?

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Ronnie - cheers!
    i spy scott, brad, someone i don't know, chris' hair, keriann, me and the back of wifey's head.

Banned

bug?