Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TO THE INBRED REDNECK SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATES ON SAT

Default TO THE INBRED REDNECK SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATES ON SAT

FUCK YOURSELF - you almost ruined my day. You are nothing more than an inbred fucking moron who had his 15 minutes of fame over the weekend giving a disabled person on a crutch (me) shit for bringing in vicodin with me. I had a presecription with me but you were unable to read it because of your lips covering your eyeballs. Then you proceeded to pat me down and spend 30 minutes giving me shit before I called the police and told them I didn't want you touching me any more. Thank you to the medical person at the med tent who recognized I was legit and for telling the moron to go fuck himself again. I hope you die a painful death. Go back to your job at cleaning urinals at burger king...

Default Re: TO THE INBRED REDNECK SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATES ON SAT

saturday seemed like the worst security day at the entrance. i just rolled my eyes at the moron wannabe marine drill sargent out in front of the lines. get a fucking life asstard.

Haha yeah that guy was a douche

the first day the security gaurd looked in my bag and kinda patted me down.

Saturday and sunday I walked in with NO pat down and NO looking through my bag.

I did however get shit for my ID cause it looked too new! lol. I had a bent id, so weeks before the festival, I ordered a new one so I wouldnt get hasseled. And whatta you know. I get hasseled cause my id looked TOO NEW. Come on give me a break. It scanned and it was from California....
    You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

glamourdamaged.etsy.com

I had a dude stick his hands right down my pants. A little unsettling.

Quote Originally Posted by shoveitupmytoolbox View Post
    FUCK YOURSELF - you almost ruined my day. You are nothing more than an inbred fucking moron who had his 15 minutes of fame over the weekend giving a disabled person on a crutch (me) shit for bringing in vicodin with me. I had a presecription with me but you were unable to read it because of your lips covering your eyeballs. Then you proceeded to pat me down and spend 30 minutes giving me shit before I called the police and told them I didn't want you touching me any more. Thank you to the medical person at the med tent who recognized I was legit and for telling the moron to go fuck himself again. I hope you die a painful death. Go back to your job at cleaning urinals at burger king...
    skinny asshole with a snowslope nose and fish lips? that guy was such an assclown, i pointed and laughed at him on several instances around the camping grounds as he paraded around like billy badass...
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

I got no patdown and a very quick bag check on Friday, got no patdown but a pretty good bagcheck on Saturday, then a crazy vigorous patdown and super detailed check of my bag on Sunday.

Thanks Rage.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

I didn't get much all three days.

lowfront

I got rapped by the guards sat and sun

and still got my booze in.....

hahahahahaa I WIN

I got in with no problems.

Since I went through the back. Haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaipod View Post
    I raped three children, did heroin, harrassed a horse, set fire to an emo kid, and stole a cart of churros.

THIS TRULY IS THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!

It was pretty cool for me. Managed to sneak in my alky without a hitch all three days.
    To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries

On Saturday I got my sunscreen taken away, it was greaaatt. Burning it up during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by shoveitupmytoolbox View Post
    I hope you die a painful death. Go back to your job at cleaning urinals at burger king...
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa pea View Post
    I'm missing school Friday and Monday for Coachella...and I'm the teacher!

Some dick was at the campers entrance sunday telling everyone that the main entrance line would be quicker, when we, and quite a few other campers got to the line it was about 4 times as long!! so we walked back but missed most of the kooks set because of this little detour, anyone else have to deal with this guy? what an asshole!!!!!

a friend of mine ran past security on sunday because he didn't have a ticket. they chased him for about 50 feet then gave up.

next year, i'm not buying tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird404 View Post
    I want to go but fuck, thats a lot of money...

I was patted down all three days and once I had to open my camera bag's main pocket (but security just glanced in). They weren't really concerned with anything except weapons, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

Lurker

Yeah, worst security ever.
    On Sunday I got my one and only pen taken away from me at security, but got in a couple joints.
    Then, the security at the main stage for Rage... talk about a bunch of dumb dumbs! We had people trying to get out and needed help, but the security was too busy fucking around and not even paying any attention to the crowd. We would have to throw water on the security guards for then to even turn around... even after screaming at them.... AND I was in the front row.... Morons. They should all get fired.

Anyone see the security guard all the others called "Shrek"
    Made me laugh
    We're not becoming friends

On Friday they just glanced through my bag-no biggie.

On Saturday, they had seperated the boys and the girls, and they had a girl security guard in the line I was in patting down girls. Of course, I had contraband on my person, so I got out of that line, wandered for a second, and got back into another line. They checked my bag a little more carefully (the poor guy looking through my backpack got an eyeful when he asked me to open the little zipper bag I had in there-it was stuffed with tampons). As soon as he saw that, he rushed me through. haha. Funny how guys get freaked out over unused tampons.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Lurker

Yeah I got molested Saturday, but not Sunday. Weird.

Yeah the Blonde chic with short hair molested my girfriend while patting her down.

Smile Re: TO THE INBRED REDNECK SECURITY GUARD AT THE GATES ON SAT

Quote Originally Posted by Californicator View Post
    a friend of mine ran past security on sunday because he didn't have a ticket. they chased him for about 50 feet then gave up.

next year, i'm not buying tickets.
    lol !! quailty fuckin love that, who needs a ticket when you can run!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lowfront View Post
    I got rapped by the guards sat and sun
    You looked pretty gitty on Sunday morning, so you surely liked it.

HEYO!!!!

E

We walked to the main entrance same as you and when we got back he goes "the main entrance is faster you know" and we turned to him and said "maybe you should check first before you tell people that. his reply was "like I care how long you wait". Moron. There was a cop on friday when I was waiting for my girlfriend to get through the crazy long female line and he pushed me back and told me to move before he got serious. I looked at him and laughed a little so he walked away.

The end of the show on sunday was so stupid that they didn't let campers into the grounds at the back. I was there when they let some chicks through so everyone started yelling at them about letting boobies in.

Was anyone in the parking lot when the fence went down? One person jumped on it like a freaking flying squirrel and everyone just kinda followed and it went down under their weight.

Quote Originally Posted by caljona View Post
    Some dick was at the campers entrance sunday telling everyone that the main entrance line would be quicker, when we, and quite a few other campers got to the line it was about 4 times as long!! so we walked back but missed most of the kooks set because of this little detour, anyone else have to deal with this guy? what an asshole!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    The end of the show on sunday was so stupid that they didn't let campers into the grounds at the back. I was there when they let some chicks through so everyone started yelling at them about letting boobies in.
    Yeah, I was there when that happened at couldn't figure that shit out for the life of me. Here you have several thousand tired, hot, dirty, fresh from a RATM show fans on the one hand, and like six cops in riot gear complete with shotguns telling everyone they weren't allowed into a campground they payed good money to stay at for the weekend. Un-f*cking believable.

They kept telling us to go around to the other entrance, so of course a bunch of people start shouting "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me," intermingled with people shouting things to the effect of "Come on, they've only got a couple dozen bullets, there's hundreds of us. We can take them." I looked at a couple of people standing next to me and said, "This is an awfully good way to touch off a riot, not prevent one," and they all agreed. It was pretty nervy for a couple of minutes until one of the festival officials decided it was probably best just to go ahead and let us in.

It was pretty stupid. I think that was the worst thing I saw all weekend. I think the police were just afraid of Rage.

Security behaved so much more strangely on Sunday than any other day.
    First off, my mates and I made a booze run and weren't checked at all when entering the campsite - they only wanted to know if we had glass. Then when we went into the festival, they didn't care that we had sunscreen or open containers of water whereas they made us throw them away the previous two days. Right after that security hustled us along like cattle into the fest and made us wait for our mates further inside.
    The real kicker came after rage when everyone was still really pumped up, but trying to leave at a snails pace and security were standing around looking like wtf do we do?? Some impatient guy broke through the chain link fence so two guards stood around there barking at anyone trying to get through the same spot and almost got into a brawl with some dude.
    Should be interesting to see how things shape up for next year.
    Did anyone else see the guy who jumped the fence to get into the campsite while another guy was distracting the security guard standing within spitting distance? Bloody histerical!

He jumped the fence metal gear style it was awesome.

security checks were sooo random...

Friday not a look in the bag or a pat down
    Saturday searched all my pockets but didn't touch my bag of beef jerky where my sack of bomb was...same day my girly got her pipe and fan taken away.
    Sunday the fuck totally searched my percription bottle, opened all the zippers read all the labels looked for pockets but failed to catch my shrooms and chil'm wrapped up in my hair...but dude was bumbed I didn't have any pockets!!!

I hate those retards they are soo OAM

Quote Originally Posted by JClemy View Post
    There was a cop on friday when I was waiting for my girlfriend to get through the crazy long female line and he pushed me back and told me to move before he got serious. I looked at him and laughed a little so he walked away.
    I did the same thing -- waited in the shade for my girlfriend to make it through the girls' line (Friday was the only day I had to wait for her, Saturday and Sunday she waited a lot longer for me to get through). Anyway, a cop came up to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and told me they had to "keep the area clear." Whatever, I don't give a fuck, so I step out...

While waiting out in the sun, I see the same thing happen to another guy. As this guy was walking out from the tent, I made some comment about how it was "regulated shade," and we'd better watch out. The cop immediately turned around, walked out from under the tent until he was about a foot away from me, looked up at me, and said "You wanna be a smart ass about this?"
    Mind you, I'm a fairly tall guy, about 6'4"... this cop was't much taller than my girlfriend, so maybe pushing 5'4". It took a lot of effort to maintain my composure and keep from laughing, but I just said "No," and he went on his coppy way.