Thread: The Do Lab?

Default The Do Lab?

Does anyone know who was spinning in the Do Lab area at about 9:15 on Sunday night? Their mixing was a bit stale, but the music selection was great. Everyone was dancing up on the platform area. And they sure had me dancing. I wonder why there wasn't a set list posted for that area.
    I'm starving... let's get some f*ckin french toast!

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Default Re: The Do Lab?

do you remember what kind of music it was? any tracks or style in particular?

Lurker

the set list for the Do Lab is on the last page of the schedule booklet.

Nope, that's the schedule for the Dome. The Do Lab place (that I like to refer to as smurf village) didn't have a schedule, I looked everywhere.

I know that on Saturday it was mostly Bassnectar dj ing as for the rest I have no idea.

Do lab normally does burning man, I think this was their first time at Coachella.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ardentbiscuit View Post
    I know that on Saturday it was mostly Bassnectar dj ing as for the rest I have no idea.

Do lab normally does burning man, I think this was their first time at Coachella.
    they've been there in some form for a couple years I think.

and bassnectar was apparently scheduled for 10-12 on Saturday.
    I know for a fact he was playing at ~11pm, bouncing around like a pixie too.

Elements of the Glitch Mob were performing on Sunday night at some point.

DO Lab was fucking fun.. I was up there dancing as well. I would love to go to their 3 day festival in Santa Barbara. If only coachella didn't make me broke.
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

I thought this was a thread about the porto-potties
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

The guy playing Sunday night was Mark G. Someone I was with runs Foundation in Minneapolis and got his info to book him.

Glitch mob came on at 915 sunday night and right before him was the inator

i found the lineup everyday on a ragged piece of paper taped to the right of the dj booth. hadn't ever heard of most of the lineup, but they all seemed to be consistently brilliant. i spent so much time here, and it wasn't just because of the lucent girls.

does anyone know who the girl was spinning friday night around 530ish? she had braids, was smiling the whole time, and played the most amazing set. i totally forgot who i was "supposed" to see at that time. just got sucked in and didn't leave until she was done.

Quote Originally Posted by sosadheis View Post
    i found the lineup everyday on a ragged piece of paper taped to the right of the dj booth. hadn't ever heard of most of the lineup, but they all seemed to be consistently brilliant. i spent so much time here, and it wasn't just because of the lucent girls.

does anyone know who the girl was spinning friday night around 530ish? she had braids, was smiling the whole time, and played the most amazing set. i totally forgot who i was "supposed" to see at that time. just got sucked in and didn't leave until she was done.

Can you please please tell me who the very first DJ was on the Friday? I'm going crazy here trying to find any info on who he might be.