Thread: God damnit

Angry God damnit

Well I went to coachella for the first time this year. I fucking LOVED the chili peppers, tiesto, rage and infected mushroom.

Although I do feel really fucking ripped off. On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe, not even any weed! We had to go and drop another hundred bucks to get another ticket of off a scalper.

Overall I felt like I was in a fucking nazi death camp most of the time.

Default Re: God damnit

nazi death camp, huh? i'm sure everyone who survived the actual camps or their relatives love your comparison, idiot.

nazi death camp eh? you guys just weren't very good at sneaking shit in, sat and sun, i swear a cloud of pot smoke covered the field.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    nazi death camp, huh? i'm sure everyone who survived the actual camps or their relatives love your comparison, idiot.
    Ah fuck off. My relatives were and so was my father so piss the fuck off, trying to act all high and mighty and bullshit..

The fucking security dyke went through my friends panties! Where the hell were we supposed to hide it? They were being fucking jackasses at the "VIP" entrance on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
    The fucking security dyke went through my friends panties! Where the hell were we supposed to hide it? They were being fucking jackasses at the "VIP" entrance on sunday.

I don't believe you. Give me a fucking break. No one would risk their career to cop a cheap feel...
    So, you're ignorant, can't hide stuff for shit, and are now playing the homophobe card.....

You must be quite the catch.

lowfront

I think it is bullshit to get a ticket taken away for a pipe.

Security went through her panties? She could go to jail for that.

Exclamation Re: God damnit

Quote Originally Posted by tibu1 View Post

I don't believe you. Give me a fucking break. No one would risk their career to cop a cheap feel...
    So, you're ignorant, can't hide stuff for shit, and are now playing the homophobe card.....

You must be quite the catch.
    I wasn't hiding the stuff to begin with. I'm by no means a homophobe. Your the one who is proving to be ignorant jumping to such conclusions about some one. Even IF she didn't hide it right.. That's NO reason for her to take away her ticket! I can understand having her brake/give up the pipe and/or stash. But taking away her ticket was just over the top. Completely over zealous. Wasn't even a cop! It was just a security guard!

On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe,
    Why do you think they call it dope?

Yer lucky yer sorry ass wasn't hauled off to jail & you'd have spent way more than $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

You make a good point GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Why do you think they call it dope?

Yer lucky yer sorry ass wasn't hauled off to jail & you'd have spent way more than $100.
    We were the only ones to be given such a hard time. One other person got their stash found... They gave it back to him and let him through.

On Saturday another fellow got his pipe found.. They just confiscated it and let him through even though he had about a gram on him.

Pics of panties or it never happened.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

A chick that was camping near me got her ticket, pipe and weed taken away on Sat as well at the entrance for campers. So you weren't the only ones to get your ticket taken away. However, you may be the only one whining about it. You get in didn't you? Didn't get arrested, i'd say the weekend was still a success

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

i kept a doob in my hand when walking through cause they were checking everything on the people in front, when i raised my hand with my ticket in hand they prob just thought i was only holding my ticket

the news said there were 80-90 drug arrests - so you weren't alone. again, lucky you weren't arrested.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

"John Galt"...YOU liked Rage? I figured with a name like John Galt you'd hate them with a passion. The name implies that you're an Ayn Rand freak...
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

We were the only ones to be given such a hard time. One other person got their stash found... They gave it back to him and let him through.
    I don't believe this statement for one second.
    The Glitter Freeze

Coachella 99-10 Vet, the run has ended in 2011

Well I went to coachella for the first time this year. I fucking LOVED the chili peppers, tiesto, rage and infected mushroom.

Although I do feel really fucking ripped off. On the last day my girlfriend got her ticket taken away for having a weed pipe, not even any weed! We had to go and drop another hundred bucks to get another ticket of off a scalper.

You know, aside from the fact of there were no Nazis and no one put you to hard labor and no one segregated you from your friends and family and no one died.

And in support of the security, in the rules section, it does say no drug paraphanelia. Just sayin'.

I wasn't hiding the stuff to begin with. I'm by no means a homophobe. Your the one who is proving to be ignorant jumping to such conclusions about some one.
    Hmmm.....Do you think calling the woman that searched your friend a "fucking security dyke" might have had something to do with it? Do you expect to be able to use the word "***" and not be considered a homophobe? You probably would be offended if you used the "N" word and someone thought you to be racist..........
    Look at the other responses....you have no credibility and you're not too bright, either.

Really, cause I think having something illegal that you couldn't hide well enough taken away from you at an event that you willingly attended that you knew was full of both police and security and the rape, torture and death of an entire religion are pretty much the same thing. Let's not split hairs here people. And female security are always lesbians. Always. Idiot translation: you = douche.

drugs are for fools, i go for the music!

Sounds like a reasonable comparison. When I was in high school and my parents confiscated some of my alcohol, I remember thinking, "Man, this is just like when Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge forced the Cambodians into the killing fields."
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD