Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PARIS HILTON

Default Re: PARIS HILTON

Star sightings

Lindsay Lohan and Emile Hirsch were among the celebs reported at an early Sunday morning after-party at Tradition Aviation in Thermal sponsored by 944 Magazine and Armani Exchange, among others.

Those also reported at Coachella were such regulars as Paris Hilton and Danny Devito, plus Oscar nominee Anne Hathaway, Adrian Grenier from “Entourage,” Aaron Paul from “Breaking Bad,” Kristin Cavallari of “The Hills” and the much buzzed-about new celebrity couple, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard.

Musical stars seen enjoying but not performing at the festival included Beck, Pink, Katy Perry, John Mayer, Kelly Osbourne and Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys, who were performing Sunday at Pappy & Harriet's saloon in Pioneertown.

Friday headliner Jay-Z and his wife, Beyonce, also walked among the crowds enjoying the festival Saturday. Jane's Addiction leader Perry Farrell, who is producing the Chicago Lollapalooza Festival with six headliners including Lady Gaga, stayed the weekend until the announcement that Sly was late to his gig. Then he sent word to say goodbye to his friend, Goldenvoice promoter Paul Tollett, who was said to be busy attending to a problem.

While record crowds attended, the number of incidents requiring police assistance were down from last year. As of 4 p.m. Sunday, 38 people had been arrested for alcohol and drug-related offenses since Friday, Indio Police spokesman Ben Guitron said. That compares to 69 arrests at the 2009 festival.

“Considering the massive amount of people out here, things have not been bad at all,” Guitron said.

Paramedics and emergency personnel treated about 45 people for dehydration and other heat and alcohol-related incidents throughout the three days, most on Friday and Saturday, Guitron said.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

i saw kate bosworth and i swear i saw malin akerman on someone's shoulders during a set at the outdoor stage (i can't remember who) they kept flashing her on the screens an obscene amount of times

12.01 Dan Deacon @ The Echoplex
    12.03 Benoit & Sergio @ TBA
    12.09 Avery Tare @ The Center for the Arts Eagle Rock
    12.17 Baths/DNTEL @ The El Rey
    04.13-15 COACHELLA @ The Polo Fields

I thought I saw Paul Rudd, but I'm really not sure if it was him.

I'd rather fuck vomit.
    [ Friday ]Them Crooked Vultures Jay-Z Benny Benassi Passion Pit
    [ Saturday ] Muse Porcupine Tree Faith No More Mew Tiesto The Dead Weather Pretty Lights
    [ Sunday ] Gorillaz Thom Yorke MuteMath Yann Tiersen Phoenix Orbital

She might not make it to Coachella next year.

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges

A 2007 photo of Paris HIlton. (AP)

Paris HIlton was arrested in Las Vegas overnight on charges of felony cocaine possession, the Associated Press is reporting.

Hilton, 29, and her boyfriend, Cy Waits, were arrested on the Las Vegas Strip after, according to AP, police spotted what appeared to be a cloud of marijuana smoke wafting out of the Cadillac Escalade in which they were riding. Cocaine allegedly was found in Hilton's possession, although police did not say how much of the drug they discovered. Hilton was reportedly released from jail this morning; Waits remains in custody while awaiting a hearing on charges of driving under the influence.

TMZ is reporting that Hilton says the purse containing the cocaine did not belong to her. Her attorney in the case -- David Chesnoff, a Vegas lawyer who has represented numerous celebrity clients -- also cautioned people "not to rush to judgment" in his interview with AP.

This is not the first arrest for Hilton. Earlier this summer, she was detained after a World Cup match in South Africa, on marijuana possession charges, which were later dropped. She also was sentenced to 45 days in jail (and stayed there for 23 days) in 2007 after violating her probation in a DUI case.

After that much-publicized prison term, Hilton appeared on "Larry King Live" and noted that she planned to make some changes in her life. For the record, here are a few quotes from that interview.

On partying so much, she told King:

"I realized that there's a lot more important things in my life. And there's a lot more things to do. And I'm frankly sick of it. You know, I've been going out for a long time now. And yes, it's fun, but it's not going to be the mainstay of my life anymore."

She also said:

"I feel like, you know, being in the spotlight, I have a platform where I can raise awareness for so many great causes, and just do so much with this, instead of, you know, superficial things like going out."

And last:

"I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience, so I just -- I don't know, I just want to be -- I'm 26 years old. I'm an adult, and I am -- I have to just grow up and to be a more responsible -- a role model, because I've gotten a lot of letters from mothers and their daughters. ... I want to be a good role model for these girls."

By Jen Chaney | August 28, 2010; 11:25 AM ET
    Categories: Celebrities , Paris Hilton

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cel..._on_cocai.html

EDIT:

I think this story was a little better...

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge in Vegas

By KEN RITTER, Associated Press Writer Ken Ritter, Associated Press Writer – 2 mins ago

LAS VEGAS – Paris Hilton was arrested on the Las Vegas Strip late Friday after a police motorcycle officer smelled marijuana smoke wafting from a black Cadillac Escalade driven by her boyfriend, then found a small amount of cocaine in her purse.

A crowd quickly gathered when Hilton and Las Vegas nightclub mogul Cy Waits were stopped about 11:30 p.m. PDT Friday in the vehicle near the Wynn Las Vegas resort, police said.

The 29-year-old celebrity socialite was taken into the hotel "to keep her safe" during the initial investigation, police Lt. Wayne Holman said.

Police Officer Marcus Martin said the motorcycle officer pulled the Escalade over on Las Vegas Boulevard after noticing smoke that smelled like marijuana. Police later found a substance in Hilton's purse that tests showed to be cocaine, Martin said. He didn't say how much of the drug was found.

Hilton was arrested on suspicion of felony cocaine possession.

Waits, 34, was arrested on misdemeanor suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Both were booked into the Clark County jail, where Martin said Hilton was released without bail about 2:45 a.m. Saturday.

Less than an hour later, Hilton's Twitter account was updated with a posting that said the actress was in bed watching the television show "Family Guy," and then that she was going to sleep. It was unclear if the tweets came from her, were posted by time-release or were sent by someone else.

If convicted of the low-grade felony, Hilton would get probation. Any violation of probation would be punishable by one to four years in Nevada state prison.

Clark County District Attorney David Roger declined comment Saturday about the case.

Hilton's attorney, David Chesnoff, told The Associated Press on Saturday morning that he was still gathering facts about the arrest.

"I caution people not to rush to judgment," he said.

Waits' lawyer, Richard Schonfeld, said Waits posted $2,000 bail and was expected to be released Saturday.

Court appearance dates for Hilton and Waits were not immediately available.

Schonfeld said he was "troubled by the circumstances" leading to the arrest, but declined to specify his concerns.

"As the case proceeds, a lot of facts are going to come to light that will ultimately lead to exoneration," Schonfeld said.

Hilton's manager did not immediately respond early Saturday to telephone calls for comment. Hilton's publicist, Dawn Miller, did not immediately return an e-mail message.

A spokeswoman for Wynn Resorts in Las Vegas declined immediate comment.

Waits and his twin brother, Jesse, are managing partners of the Tryst Nightclub inside Wynn Las Vegas, Drai's after hours club at Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon, and XS The Nightclub at Wynn's Encore resort.

Earlier this week, Hilton was in the news when a 31-year-old man allegedly tried to break into her Los Angeles home.

Authorities have said that someone carrying two big knives banged on Hilton's window Tuesday. She posted a photo of the arrest on Twitter and described it as "scary." Nathan Lee Parada faces a felony burglary charge.

Hilton was arrested this summer after the Brazil-Netherlands World Cup match in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, on suspicion of possession of marijuana. The case was then dropped at a midnight court hearing.

Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. After spending about 23 days in jail, Hilton told CNN host Larry King that the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life. She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

While most famous for her tabloid exploits and reality TV series "The Simple Life," Hilton has appeared in the films "Bottoms Up," "The Hottie & the Nottie" and "House of Wax."

___

AP staff writers Jeff Wilson in Las Vegas, Robert Seavey in Phoenix and AP entertainment writer Anthony McCartney in Los Angeles contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100828/..._hilton_arrest

Last edited by Ardentbiscuit; 08-28-2010 at 08:26 AM.

She does look rather mannish.
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats

she looks kinda like owen wilson
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

CHUMPY

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    ...and the much buzzed-about new celebrity couple, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard.
    I talked to Kate Bosworth while waiting on the rail between Pavement and Gorillaz. Really nice girl. She was kinda drunk though.

7/1 - Deafheaven @ The Casbah
    7/11 - Cloud Nothings @ Soda Bar
    7/19 - Wolves In The Throne Room @ Che Cafe
    8/5 - Arcade Fire, Spoon, Dan Deacon @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/21 - NIN, Soundgarden, Death Grips @ Sleeptrain Amphitheater
    8/22 - Future Islands @ Irenic
    8/23~24 - FYF

Quote Originally Posted by alisonnn View Post
    i saw kate bosworth and i swear i saw malin akerman on someone's shoulders during a set at the outdoor stage (i can't remember who) they kept flashing her on the screens an obscene amount of times
    I think that was Kate Bosworth on someone's shoulders during The xx
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    I thought Paris died and was reincarnated as Kim Kardashian.
    THIS hahaha

0mG lyke 1 s@w paris n $h3 d!dn't eVeNN saY hI

/thread, please.

I know you guys are excited for your yearly Paris Hilton sightings...

I'm down to ash my cigarette on Paris
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

I called her a bitch without even realizing who it was... I should have called her a BIATCH!!!
    Coachella 2013
    The Stone Roses-Blur-Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Grinderman-Dog Blood-Beach House-Metric-Stars-Johnny Marr-Wolfgang Gartner-Nicky romero-Tommy Trash-Sparks-The XX-The Postal Service- New Order-Knife Party-Benny Benassi-Moby-Franz Ferdinand- SMD-Cafe Tacvba-Bat for Lashes-Richie Hawtin-Major Lazer-Fedde Le Grand-Bingo Players-Savages-3Ball MTY- Nick Cave-Vampire Weekend-Eric Prydz-Grimes-The Faint-Hardwell-Paul Oakenfold-Dinasaur Jr-OMD-Rodriguez-Parov Stelar Band

she looks like Sarah Jessica Parker to me... so in other words she looks like a transvestite donkey witch