Thread: Rage sucked

Default Rage sucked

ok, I will post it here since it gets more views.
    We went to Coachella just for Rage. It was our first time seeing Rage. This was just my 4th concert ever. So we took off around 5 and got there at 7. We caught the last 3 bands on the main stage. Rage, well, I wasn't really feeling it. Honestly, Manu Chao was better and I never heard of them. Family Values at Hyundai was better. The System of a down show at long beach was better. Last year, with Tool headlining, now that was 10x better. I'm not even a big Tool fan but I mean Tool vs Rage, no contest. Of course, all imo.

Default Re: Rage sucked

you suck. why would you go to coachella for just one band? why would you get to coachella at 7? do you even like music? why would you limit yourself to just the main stage? broaden your horizons. there were dozens of incredible acts at coachella. many would have blown you away if you just gave them a chance. next year, either get there early and check out a bunch of different bands, or just stay at home.

You may not live long, but I admire your bravery and opinion, Pet4h. (I heard that from a lot of RATM fans, btw.)
    2 out of 3 abominable snowmen prefer Coachella.

i dont know about rage but i was watching a movie in my hotel room abuot the time they were on and it sucked alot. It had denzel washington and john lithgow. Terrible movie.
    lollipops and crisps

Quote Originally Posted by crazzz2007 View Post
    you suck. why would you go to coachella for just one band? why would you get to coachella at 7? do you even like music? why would you limit yourself to just the main stage? broaden your horizons. there were dozens of incredible acts at coachella. many would have blown you away if you just gave them a chance. next year, either get there early and check out a bunch of different bands, or just stay at home.
    Oh Jesus, you again? What is your problem? Do you just like to yell at anyone in any forum? A second ago you were yelling at me for defending someone who had a problem with Rage fans. Now you're yelling at someone who went purely to support a band they really love. GET OVER IT, IDIOT! Personally, I'm proud of the poster for braving a festival to see a band they really love. As long as they weren't the one booing other bands or throwing the bottle at Neil Finn, I applaud it. You're a total jackass.
    2 out of 3 abominable snowmen prefer Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by AEversW View Post
    i dont know about rage but i was watching a movie in my hotel room abuot the time they were on and it sucked alot. It had denzel washington and john lithgow. Terrible movie.
    dude...RICOCHET IS AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerdurden31 View Post
    dude...RICOCHET IS AWESOME!
    hahha i was trying to figure out what it was called...i dont know about it being an awesome drama/action movie but it was an amazing comedy!
    lollipops and crisps

Lurker

Rage rocked, hard. I think if you didn't enjoy the show, you should have moved towards the stage. I have loved this band for a decade, and I wild' the fuck out.. highlight of the festival for sure. I don't know why I saw so many people just standing there like they were at home watching television, that shit was real! Maybe it hasn't quite sunk in for some. Oh well. I got what I came for. Great time camping (despite the heat), loved the venue, loved the shows, loved the people. I just wish they all loved me back.. but I can cope.
    Never on schedule, but always on time.

I was as close as 5th row to as far as 20th row for the whole set, right next to the center barricade.

RAGE was all that it was promised to be:

SAVAGE ANIMAL

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!