Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: kids at coachella 07

Default kids at coachella 07

was it just me or were there a shit load of kids this year? I counted at least 10 that appeared to be under 5.

There was an adorable little girl dancing crazy and playing with a big plastic ball at the drum and bass dome. she seemed to be having a great time. I tried to get a picture but nothing turned out too well.
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Default Re: kids at coachella 07

Did you catch that one kid who was body surfing? lol.

I saw several kids/babies in strollers on Friday. Those parents must be dedicated music fans.
    Oh, and even younger, I also saw a coulpe pregnant women too. I'm sure they were pregnant, not fat.

Quote Originally Posted by d_apathy View Post
    Did you catch that one kid who was body surfing? lol.
    haha yeah. Right before arcade fire. poor 6th graders.
    lollipops and crisps

There was one little girl before Arcade Fire almost right in the front, I didnt see her until one big guy put her on his shoulders and everyone thought she was gonna pass out but she kept saying that she was alright and only wanted to see the show. She ended being pulled out by a security guard, and nobody had idea where was her mom.

And another little boy on his dad' shoulders in the middle of the front section.. right before RATM!
    I didnt see them again after that

Quote Originally Posted by orbit View Post
    And another little boy on his dad' shoulders in the middle of the front section.. right before RATM!
    I didnt see them again after that
    The little kid crowd surfed to the front to get out. THe one with the water gun/bandana?

Yeah, I think it was him

Quote Originally Posted by orbit View Post
    Yeah, I think it was him
    Him and his dad were supposely in the front. The little kid was crowd surf to the back to get out. Seriously crowd surfing was probably the best way to get out of the rage pits lol. Fuck those people trying to jump over the gates

I thought it was just me, but I guess not. There were a whole lot of strollers around, and babies and toddlers. The mayor of the town came on stage to introduce Ozomatli, and he had his lil' boy on his shoulders.

yes, there were way too many kids there. people should not be bringing their little kids to this. im all for introducing your kids to good music, but bringing your 8 year old into the dance tent with a bunch of drugged out people is just bad parenting. same with taking your kid into the front for rage. thats the dumbest fuckin thing ive ever heard. some grown men cant even handle that, let alone kids. if you are gonna take your kid, keep them in the mellow areas of the concert, not the drug areas or mosh areas. they should change coachella to 18 & up, since some parents are obviously not responsible enough to figure this out for themselves.

most fucked up thing i saw was a couple with a 2 WEEK OLD baby on saturday. granted they were backstage at the outdoor stage, but seriously, come on...no 2 week old baby needs to be out in that heat and dusty air. his umbilical cord still hadn't fallen off for god's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    yes, there were way too many kids there. people should not be bringing their little kids to this. im all for introducing your kids to good music, but bringing your 8 year old into the dance tent with a bunch of drugged out people is just bad parenting. same with taking your kid into the front for rage. thats the dumbest fuckin thing ive ever heard. some grown men cant even handle that, let alone kids. if you are gonna take your kid, keep them in the mellow areas of the concert, not the drug areas or mosh areas. they should change coachella to 18 & up, since some parents are obviously not responsible enough to figure this out for themselves.
    Fuck you.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

i saw at least 5 different elementary school aged children in Rage shirts on Sunday. Who's gonna be the coolest kid in school on Monday? That kid. (provided s/he lives till Monday).

I also saw quite a few extremely whored-out 12-15 yr old girls, some with their equally whored out mothers, some just with their whorey friends. Not so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    tomato soup looks and tastes like vegetable menstruation.

kids are cool, but BABIES!?!?! I saw one who was only a few months old! That kid is going to be hard of hearing.... my bro was in front for rage and said there was a guy with a 4 or 5 year old girl on his shoulders. Crazy!

Yea I saw a lot of 12-15 year olds this year.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Fuck you.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    kids are cool, but BABIES!?!?! I saw one who was only a few months old! That kid is going to be hard of hearing.... my bro was in front for rage and said there was a guy with a 4 or 5 year old girl on his shoulders. Crazy!
    agreed, but a 4 or 5 is fine, as long as they can walk its cool with me

I saw a four or five year old in the campsite with a wristband. I have no idea who was checking IDs, but they weren't very thorough.

Kids are okay if they have hearing protection, and have plenty of food & fluids. The stroller thing was kinda sad, though. The parents were too cheap to hire baby-sitters.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

i saw a kid of about 5 just before Peaches, way to go dad & mom!
    I´m older than you. I´m ninety years old. You know how I look so pretty? I take drugs. –Dirk Anger, Nextwave #1

Lurker

I saw at least 2-3 kids under the age of 10 in that one tent where everybody was smoking weed. The one where you had to go through that tunnel that got smaller and smaller to get in. There was a little girl (probably about 8) who had just come into the tent just as a guy with coke all over his face was leaving and she was staring at him, made me feel very strange...

I could understand a parent with a kid mistaking the tent for a fun place to let the kid run into with the tunnel and all, but one of the Mothers was in there with her young son and wasn't even paying attention to him as he ran about watching everybody take hits of weed and blow it in his direction.

My entire view of RATM was the of the kids on his dads shoulders. Its was great.

There was a kid in front of me for Pharoahe Monch. His parents seemed to be explaining to him why everyone was chanting "Fuck you" or "Motherfucker" (something like that) per Pharoahe's request.

Banned

Fuck Bush.

E

Took this pic of a dad playing catch (or fetch) with his son, love the fact the kid is wearing a Cure t-shirt.

I can think of a lot worse situations for a kid to be in.

I stood way way back watching the RHCP and there was this little kid on his dad's shoulders. He had a RHCP 2006 tour t-shirt on, earphones for protection and was 'throwing horns' (as my friend Phil said) and air guitaring. We all took pictures of him. He was awesome.

I hope all of the parents of these little kids made their children wear ear plugs. At a very young age, a person's ears may be overly sensitive to loud noises.

I saw that little kid during rage as well, with the water gun and bandana..

Worst Parent Ever or BEST Parent Ever?

LOL.. I'm sorry, but that kid looked bad ass.. but will probably grow up to be a douche bag.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

what about the kid who got up on stage during paul harding (from pendulum) set in the dome?