Thread: Move the dome or turn their sound the hell down

Default Move the dome or turn their sound the hell down

That fucking Dome AND the "Organic" whatever were bleeding sound all over the place this weekend.

Dont really feel like having to listen to (played out) Drum n Bass from DJs of limited renown over headliners I actually CAME to see.
    This sig sponsored by Menocu® buttplugs.Menocu® butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

Default Re: Move the dome or turn their sound the hell down

I just had steak and seasoned french fries...

DE FUCKING LICIOUS!

hey, you obviously werent on ecstacy. but when i was, im pretty sure i didnt give a fuck what i planned to do before and those were the only places you could find me most of the night. i thought they were dumb the first night too. but no...you experience what i did and you can appreciate the diversity of the environment, the availability of sooooooo much to do.
    super profundus on the early eve of your day

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    That fucking Dome AND the "Organic" whatever were bleeding sound all over the place this weekend.

Dont really feel like having to listen to (played out) Drum n Bass from DJs of limited renown over headliners I actually CAME to see.
    True. While I did enjoy some of the music, it was only when I wanted to listen to it, not when it was being forcibly shoved down my throat
    You came here to steal our great ideas! You've been foiled, we have none.

i agree, the dome was completely retarded and needs to go.

I didnt like the dome this year, they should do it like last year it was smaller and closed off, it was way funner like that. oh and bring back that one dj that was playing some dope spanish hip-hop.

Quote Originally Posted by cazzopazzo View Post
    hey, you obviously werent on ecstacy. but when i was, im pretty sure i didnt give a fuck what i planned to do before and those were the only places you could find me most of the night. i thought they were dumb the first night too. but no...you experience what i did and you can appreciate the diversity of the environment, the availability of sooooooo much to do.
    if thats where you stayed most of the night i feel sorry for you. you talk about the diversity of the environment yet you stay at the same place all night and dont even experience all the diversity coachella had to offer?

edit: almost forgot the original topic. i agree there was a little too much sound overlap in general, not just from the the dome and the other place, but from the 2 stages as well.

I loved the way the dome and the organic places looked.. but I agree about the sound bleed.. It was pretty bad.. but I would be sad if they weren't there next year.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    if thats where you stayed most of the night i feel sorry for you. you talk about the diversity of the environment yet you stay at the same place all night and dont even experience all the diversity coachella had to offer?
    He said he thought it was dumb the first night which means he probably experienced bands that night. Why feel sorry for someone who had a great experience at the fest enjoying whatever the FUCK artist they want?

Elitist scumbag.

I don't even care much for a lot of DJ's and electronic but really that was pretty rude because it was very presumptuous. he never said that was all he/she expereinced at the fest.

I liked the dome, yeah there was a lot of shitty D'n'b, but ALL the stages bleed over into one and other. Just because there's a particular one you didn't like doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it. Would've been better if Busy P. showed the second day.

p.s. did anyone catch one of the guys from the faint spinning?

the dome was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    I liked the dome, yeah there was a lot of shitty D'n'b, but ALL the stages bleed over into one and other. Just because there's a particular one you didn't like doesn't mean you have to be a cunt about it.
    Agreed! i actually made it a point to pass through the dome between sets because there was always something interesting in there, whether it be the people or the music, but HOLY SHIT was it loud in there on saturday! i couldnt stand in there for more than 2 minutes. Coachella organizers, please, if your going to turn up the music THAT loud at least hand out free ecstasy.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N."

http://www.myspace.com/andresanchosanchez

i thought the dome was cool because i climbed up onto one of the bars and sat on top of it and got a cool picture. but then again i was promply told to get down by a security guard...

Yeah, the dome was pretty damn loud. There were some cool DJs in there for sure, but they either need to move it, or take it down altogether.