Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush, Iraqi Vets Against the War Blah blah blah

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Default Impeach Bush, Iraqi Vets Against the War Blah blah blah

Sorry Delta, I know you love this shit but jesus christ on a stick! Everyone and their fucking mothers was runing around with those damn bandana's.

I assumed most of them were sheep just buying into the hype and that makes them no better than the sheepherder who keeps feeding us the bullshit.

To much propaganda. I just felt bad for the soldiers. I don't quite understand their agenda either. I think they just need some support after being over in that fucked up war but as a volunteer sign up for the US military you know going in there is a chance you are going to be put in situations that you may not agree with you morally, religously or politcally. I want the war to end tomorrow but I don't want my soldiers demoralizing eachother and causing conflict while their brothers and sisters in arms are still over there fighting.

Bush is inconsequential at this point. Impeaching him is kind of a huge waste of tax dollars much like the Clinton impeachment was. We all know he's a peice of garbage and we saw his true colors.

Default Re: Impeach Bush, Iraqi Vets Against the War Blah blah blah

I was in Iraq and I'm against the $7 dollar Heinieken at the BEER Garden. Bring in a better sponsor next year. I risk my life in Iraq, to come back to some hot a5s, nasty, import beer!! WTF!!? Where's the American Beer?!!

I wanted to go up to that "Iraqi Vets Against the War" tent and ask them where the "Iraqi Vets for the War" tent was.
    I hate how these music events have to turn into some political bullshit. Support your fellow countrymen who are serving in this war, whether you believe it is for a rightful cause or a lost cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by thaipod View Post
    I raped three children, did heroin, harrassed a horse, set fire to an emo kid, and stole a cart of churros.

THIS TRULY IS THE LAND OF THE FREE!!!

Banned

The only way to "support your fellow countrymen" is to bring them back from there. Period.

And if you don't like it, don't go to Coachella next year. No one is forcing you to go. Imbecile.

E

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    The only way to "support your fellow countrymen" is to bring them back from there. Period.

And if you don't like it, don't go to Coachella next year. No one is forcing you to go. Imbecile.

E
    A simple "well said faxman" would have done Delta.

Thank you.

I would think an upside down american flag is an appropriate form of protest against the administration.

I thought the whole revolution tent was cute, trying to distribute their pamphlets to people yapping on their 400$ cellphones in designer sunglasses.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Portions4Foxes View Post
    but my best friend who was with me, and many of my very close friends are Marines ....
    I don't give a fuck you fucking idiot.

I served in IraK.

E

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Sorry Delta, I know you love this shit but jesus christ on a stick! Everyone and their fucking mothers was runing around with those damn bandana's.

I assumed most of them were sheep just buying into the hype and that makes them no better than the sheepherder who keeps feeding us the bullshit.

To much propaganda. I just felt bad for the soldiers. I don't quite understand their agenda either. I think they just need some support after being over in that fucked up war but as a volunteer sign up for the US military you know going in there is a chance you are going to be put in situations that you may not agree with you morally, religously or politcally. I want the war to end tomorrow but I don't want my soldiers demoralizing eachother and causing conflict while their brothers and sisters in arms are still over there fighting.

Bush is inconsequential at this point. Impeaching him is kind of a huge waste of tax dollars much like the Clinton impeachment was. We all know he's a peice of garbage and we saw his true colors.
    wow, and here i thought it was being sniped on and dying from IEDs were the things demoralizing the troops, when all along it was really hippies passing out flyers at a rock show.

please, please, hippies stop passing out flyers at rock shows, you're hurting the troops. especially stop handing out these flyers at rock shows where the headlining closer features lyrics about violently fighting back against the system and establishing more leftist ideas. please, oh please.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2uBer View Post
    I wanted to go up to that "Iraqi Vets Against the War" tent and ask them where the "Iraqi Vets for the War" tent was...
    It's in Iraq...getting the shit IED'd out of it because Bushie LIED, and wanted more OIL for his buddies, and to knock off one of the thorns in Israel's side...remind me, how well is old Eye-rack goin' for the Invaders?? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Adam2uBer View Post
    I hate how these music events have to turn into some political bullshit. Support your fellow countrymen who are serving in this war, whether you believe it is for a rightful cause or a lost cause.
    The Germans (1930's ones, that is) supported their troops in an ILLEGAL war of AGGRESSION too...remind me, how well did that turn out for them??
    Last edited by 911wasaninsidejob; 05-01-2007 at 08:32 PM.
    9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Educate yourself: Question 9/11 - 9/11 Eyewitness

I would think an upside down american flag is an appropriate form of protest against the administration.
    I KNEW I liked you!!
    9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Seriously it's harmless, it's a piece of cloth and it's nothing but a symbol. Ok, so it's a symbol of America, not the adminstration. Well, America is a fucked up country if you ask me. Look at the violence and the smiling talking heads on the tv news talking about Paris Hilton one minute and who died today in Iraq the next. It's all garbage and we the great amearicans are big fat fucking pigs eating the garbage every fucking day. We consume to much, we zone out too much, we spend too much. We are fucking pigs. We scream about the price of fucking gas but have no problem going to a baseball game and buying $5 dollar hotdogs and giant fucking foam hands.
    We are fucking hypocrates. All of us.

and now we are going to worry about offending people by hanging a piece of cloth a certain way?

Fuck that.

Banned

I don't watch the same radically pro-Israel and pro-ultra conservative shit news you watch.

Listen to NPR and BBC radio, idiot.

E

The idiot is the one who assumes. Being pro-Israel is not a bad thing. It's only become a bad thing since the demon Bush shook Sharon's hand, over and over and over again. Israel should be protected and the problem isn't being pro Israel. For someone as educated as you are, it seems you are still ignorant or confused about our freindship with Israel.

Banned

I don't have a friendship with Israel. And I don't support or approve of the U.S. govt's friendship with Israel. They were once oppressed; so fucking what. Now they have decided to systematically become the oppressors. They are a terrorist nation intent on oppressing the weak and committing war crimes against innocent poor people. Sharon was a documented war criminal as both a Military officer and PM. Olmert as well has shown to be a war criminal as PM. Fuck Israel. The jewish people of that region deserve better than that shit govt. Try them, hang them, and move on.

E

To much propaganda. I just felt bad for the soldiers. I don't quite understand their agenda either.

i feel bad for them 2....dying over there for reasons that are unjust.........faxman maybe u should stop watching fox news and read up on why the bush adm is really fighting this war.

I was laughing hysterically when some guy in a tye-dye shirt came up to me and asked me to be a part of that impeach rally.

He was going off about war crimes and I was like.. uh... he has a fucking year left in his term.

Way to do it now moron.
    Whatca Say - Whatcha Say - Whatcha Say - Wha?

I don't have a friendship with Israel. And I don't support or approve of the U.S. govt's friendship with Israel. They were once oppressed; so fucking what. Now they have decided to systematically become the oppressors. They are a terrorist nation intent on oppressing the weak and committing war crimes against innocent poor people. Sharon was a documented war criminal as both a Military officer and PM. Olmert as well has shown to be a war criminal as PM. Fuck Israel. The jewish people of that region deserve better than that shit govt. Try them, hang them, and move on.

E
    So because Sharon was a war criminal the people of Israel are opressors? Israel is not a terrorist nation. I guess you need to clarify between citizens and government as well because I see later you say the people of Israel deserve better.

What I don't understand is why you would join the military and be at the mercy of this government to help them destroy the civilians lives in Iraq. I see why our are angry but you kinda fucked yourself by joining the military, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HEADSTRUCK View Post
    i feel bad for them 2....dying over there for reasons that are unjust.........faxman maybe u should stop watching fox news and read up on why the bush adm is really fighting this war.
    Not a fox news watcher. Nor am I blog or conspiracy theorist.

Quote Originally Posted by A((wake)) View Post
    I was laughing hysterically when some guy in a tye-dye shirt came up to me and asked me to be a part of that impeach rally.

He was going off about war crimes and I was like.. uh... he has a fucking year left in his term.

Way to do it now moron.
    Exactly, if they wanted to do something politically progressive, why not campaign for their choice for pres '08 or something. Jeez. Besides, they would have to do the impeachment hearings, etc. which would probably get dragged out for at least a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

I love how the people who always are saying "Support Our Troops, I'm sick of this anti-military propaganda!" are simply spreading propaganda themselves, simply from a different angle...

I'm against the war and think that the troops should be home as soon as possible, but I can proudly say I didnt not get a headband or spellout IMPEACH or any of that shit. Maybe 5% of the people involved in that actually have a valid opinion and can state it, the others are all just doing what's trendy. That crap never works because people immediately think "just a bunch of hippies, whoopdeedo"

I had a very good debate with a marine and someone in the airforce when I was down there. The marine had a differing opinion than us, but he was at least able to explain it without getting into personal attacks and was willing to hear out what we had to say. I wish I could have more conversations like that. I came out of that conversation with a wealth of new knowledge, having never spoken to someone who had been over there.

To close. THE TROOPS ARENT TO BLAME, THE ADMINISTRATION IS!!! DON'T TAKE YOUR FRUSTRATION OUT ON THE SOLDIERS (unless you've met them and they're some asshole Rambo type, and yes, they do exist)
    Last edited by ediger; 05-04-2007 at 01:53 PM.

So did the IMPEACH protest take place? I heard nothing about it.

Isn't a protest supposed to get attention?

This was all just plain sad. No one really gives a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Portions4Foxes View Post
    I go to Coachella for the music, not for political agenda. I am against the war, but my best friend who was with me, and many of my very close friends are Marines who have served in Iraq, not to mention many of the security personnel are active duty Marines stationed at Twentynine Palms. A little respect for them would be nice. Just a little. We were camping by a tent wit an upside down American flag. That's disrespectful. The bush administration, this "war on terrorism" that's what I'm against. I can appreciate the people who are truly doing something to change this country from the inside out, but the people who think that burning a flag is going to accomplish anything just baffle my mind.
    The american people need to either block the government from using the US flag or make their own. I consider myself pretty level headed. I know not to blame the citizens for something their leaders have done, but even I get a little sick when I see the US flag simply because of what it represents.

So did the IMPEACH protest take place? I heard nothing about it.

Isn't a protest supposed to get attention?

This was all just plain sad. No one really gives a fuck.
    Yeah, I heard it was pretty lame, too.

Standing in a field is a shitty form of protest. There are any number of better ways to get noticed. Letter writing campaigns, harmless vandalism, boycotts. Those sort of things work, standing around saying "fuck George Bush!", doesn't.

We are such a fucking dumb society to stand there like sheep and participate in such nonsnece. I feel so bad for those who decided to join that. I'm guessing we could have got more accmplished drinking bloody mary's.

We are such a fucking dumb society to stand there like sheep and participate in such nonsnece. I feel so bad for those who decided to join that. I'm guessing we could have got more accmplished drinking bloody mary's.
    fuckineh

Rather than spend millions of pounds of tax payers money impeaching a retard, why not use the money to buy some equipment that works for the troops. (or preferably, some first class plane tickets home)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I don't have a friendship with Israel. And I don't support or approve of the U.S. govt's friendship with Israel. They were once oppressed; so fucking what. Now they have decided to systematically become the oppressors.

E

I said to a Zionist friend a while back: "Looks like the jackboot is on the other foot, now, huh?"

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

I don't support the war but It would've been nice to see a tent for the Vets who do Support the war. But that wouldn't of gone over quite nicely. Who needs the two sides. One is fine.