Thread: Using my parents credit card

Talking Using my parents credit card

Ok so ticketmaster.com don't accept switch/maestro cards which means i either wait 10 days for my credit card to arrive and risk the tickets selling out (i have no idea if this is likely or unlikely as ive never been before) or use my mum/dads credit card.

At rollcall i understand you have to bring photo id, i doubt very much ill be able to take my mum and dads credit card to the festival with me all the way from london so would they refuse me entry? ill obviously have my passport as photo id and my surname is the same as my mum and dad...in the uk they really dont bother too much with this kind of thing so im not too sure whether to risk it.

Any advise would be much appreciated!

thanks

Default Re: Using my parents credit card

Dude you will be safe waiting the 10 days. They check the photo id hardcore at will call.

excellent thanks alot! its gonna be agony watching everyone get tickets whilst i stress out about them selling out!! normally how long does it take baring in mind normally doesn't include a rage reunion!

Any box office pick-up I've been to I've needed to bring my card to get the tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/help.html

According to the help, you need the card you bought the tickets with, photo id and the confirmation number. It does say something about using an alternate name if you ask, or something along those lines, but you would have to get in touch with either Ticketmaster or Coachella.

thanks so much, ive emailed ticketmaster about using the alternative name seems pretty realistic i imagine alot of people might be in a similar situation at festivals?

fingers crossed!

Lurker

Cool Re: Using my parents credit card

you should be able to print the tickets if you order online. or by phone call now to see if they will ship tics to you. good luck!
    or just ask mum & dad.

Yeah, you dont have to do will call. You can buy them online and print them from home. Coming from so far away, wouldnt you feel better actually having them in your hands??
    You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

glamourdamaged.etsy.com

Hi, I also have a problem concerning my credit card.
    I'm an exchange student from Germany- my credit card is registered under my name but with my address in Germany. last time I tried to order tickets at ticketmaster.com (for the nightmare before xmas) they wouldn't send it to my adress in the USA because my credit card was not registered on this adress.
    Would I have to order the ticks to send it to my adress in Germany and have my parents send it to me or can I just print them??

well I'll try to order tickets in half an hour when presale begins.

MOMO
    We have a cast like ABBA
    We look like SUPERSTARS
    We sound like THE MOCKERY
    www.the-mockery.de.vu