Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

Default Re: Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Your Favorite Band Sucks View Post
    Friday afternoon, walking through the gates, the guy in front of me stopped to have his backpack searched. He had a ton of shit in there and when the security guy finally got to the bottom he looked in the bag, looked at the guy, looked back in the bag, looked at the guy again. The guy just kinda shrugged and the security guard pulled out a 2 foot length of pepperoni. They both just stared at each other for a few seconds, then the guy grabbed his bag, threw the rest of his shit in it, and ran.

Truly bizarre.
    That is f'n HILARIOUS.

Probably my strangest encounter was late on Saturday night. I'm sitting at one of the picnic tables in the beer garden at the far end of the grounds, near the Sahara Tent. All of a sudden this drunk ass girl sits down next to me with a drink, kicking me in the side while she tries to get her legs under the table. I look over at her and she's got a cigarette in her mouth that's pretty much snapped in half, no way you could smoke it. The guy on her other side offers her a light and she just says, "Fuck you". She then proceeds to knock her drink over except for a little bit which she threw over her shoulder.

At this point I was pretty amazed, but it gets better. She has now lost her shoes so she needs to find them. Instead of looking under the table like a normal person, she lies down on her side and puts her head in my lap to try to find them. I had turned away to talk to my buddies for a minute so this totally surprised me, I was like "what the hell?" At that point, I just had to roll, this chick was too much.

One other strange thing I saw was a human shit/dump right in the middle of the grass between the Mojave tent and that dance globe. This was like the middle of the day on Friday too. I almost stepped in it but luckily avoided it at the last minute. Too bad I can't say the same thing for the guy walking behind me....ugh.

i was laying the grass by the side of the sahara during MSTRKRFT when some gigantic sweaty shirtless man with bitch tits crouches down in front of me, and starts vomiting and wheezing for several minutes.

i wanted to die.

Zach Galifiknasis' pink panties.

Grossiest moment was when a guy next to me said, "Hey you dropped this" and reached down to pick something up. Mind you I didn't drop anything.

He picked up a shirt or something smothered with sweat, poo, and some other substances I couldn't make out. It was quite gross and he freaked out and dropped it.

The "grossiest" moments are the best!!

grossiest moment when I encountered a bloody tampon in the porta.. that image just burned in my head for like 48 hours..

weirdiest..friday night we are at the beginning of Bennasi in the Sahara and we go and sit down near the fence. We spot this this asian girl walking back and forth around the back and side of the Sahara.. Comeback 20 minutes later and she is still doing the same walk back and forth.. we finally talk to her thinking she is on a bad trip, and she tells us she just likes to walk around during festivals?? we give her some water and when we leave Evil 9 half way through their set, 3 hours later, she is still walking.. She must have walked 15 miles that night..
    2001, 2004, 2007, 2009

2013 EDM wishlish (please):

classixx, stanton warriors, logistics, jefr tale
    spencer & hill, bent, eric prydz, mike realm, nick thayer
    kruder & dorfmeister, young punx, phonat, treasure fingers
    Kraak & Smaak, sergio & benoit, kris menace, bassjackers, DJ Craze
    DIGITALISM, knifeparty, chemical brothers, bassbintwins, seth troxler

Haha...I just remembered...

We were sitting to the right of the sound board waiting for Willie Nelson to play, and this hipster/emo/punker kid with girl-pants on sqeezes past our group and stands next to this older fat guy who was probably in his 40s. So the old guy pulls out some weed and lights up, and then HE SHOTGUNS THE YOUNG HIPSTER guy...lol. We had just commented on the tight girl-pants next to the giant fat-ass wedgie, and then we see that shit happen....ugh. Later that evening we saw the fat guy walking out of the Sahara tent alone...lol...
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Fro View Post
    So check this:

After Manu Chao, I was off to the left against the fence, back against where they added the guard rails during Explosions in the Sky.

It's the downtime before Rage, so my friend and I we're just sitting and chilling there.

Then this girl walks up, and kind of sits next to me. Actually, it is more like a squat.....and then....what do I see out of my peripheral vision?

She is taking a fucking piss right the fuck next to me, I mean like less than fucking a foot

Then she jimmies up her thong and skirt, and runs off. Possibly into VIP...

And thats when it hit me:

I was inches away from geting urinated on before Rage.

I still can't sleep~

We were standing right there when this happened. I was the guy that tapped her on the shoulder, I said "honey, you gotta put your pants on, this isn't cool" her eyes were back in her head. We stood there and realized what she was doing, I almost puked when she wiped her junk on the grass to clean it off. All I could think was "she is no lady."

funniest moment....the 'big' guy who asked if he could hop the barrier next to the sound booth to get a closer spot for rage...so we all say sure, but just to be careful not to land on anybody...so he says ok, and tries to climb the barrier to hop over but he could only get one leg over and then he gets stucks and falls back over, and then his friend tries to give him a nudge, and he can still only get one leg over, and is stuck there with the barrier between his legs and in the most awkward position, asking for help because he can't move. He finally gets another nudge and get his other leg over and falls over the other side of the barrier, finally making it. We all clapped for him. It was hilarious.

also, this truly is the best thread ever...

Lurker

Default Reason #98 to always have spare water, never wear sandals or go barefoot at Coachella

We caught the latter part of Sonic Youth to get in close for the next show (DJ Shadow). As we're getting closer peeps are leaving Sonic Youth and I barely see this dude coming towards me whose cheeks are puffed out & then he proceeded to puke on me. A little on the shirt & shorts and all over my left arm. He just looks up & shrugs his shoulders (obviously pretty wasted). Let's just say the puke didn't stay on my arm for more than two seconds thanks to water bottle #1 & most of the goop washed off my shorts & shirt with water bottle #2. We really barely broke our stride cuz the focus was on Shadow. Later on my friend mentioned how impressed she was that it didn't even phase me cuz she woulda likely left.

It was actually pretty funny but it woulda been funnier if it had happened to someone else.

So far none of the 2007 gross stories top the porta-pottie that got tipped over while a dude was in it (2005 or 6)

I was in the fratellis with a bunch of sweaty shirtless guys and this one irish or australian guy with the thickest accent ive ever heard(plus he was pretty drunk too) and round 17 grabbed my shoulder and he said something like your cool. I couldn't understand him at all. then he proceeded to try to hug me and he tried to kiss me on the cheek. It was weird

During LCD Soundsystem some guy put a plastic bag in front of my face to *I think* get me to suffocate and move out of the way. He was tripping balls

At the campsite on Friday night this asain guy was screaming at the top of his lungs. And I mean S-C-R-E-A-M-I-N-G as loud as humanly possible. He was from Japan and had the thickest accent. All he would say was "I RUV TAKIRA!" (tequila) "I'M FROM JAPAHN!"
    The next day we were hanging in the shade and watching "Takira" (we call him Takira now), watching his tent waiting for him to come out. Well first one guy comes out and its clear that he had pissed himself during the night. We watched him put his life back together for about an hour. Then I went to the bathroom and noticed someone else in the tent who was clearly our Takira man. We talked about him for about an hour about how he was dead. We were about to go tell someone when he finally moved a little bit. When we left to go to the concert he had been in his tent ALLL DAY not moving and his friends just zipped up his tent and left him. We saw him that night and talked with him for a bit and took pictures with him and laughed. He said that when he woke up he was in the hospital.

While we were patiently waiting for rage and making friends with some guy from London some crazy hippie stoner comes and taps the guy from London on the shoulder, shows him a digi cam, fiddles through pictures to find the picture of the guy from london and says, "Is this you?". We all TRIPPED out because it WAS him. So the guy says "YES, but that's not my camera...". So he taps his friend that was in front of him on the shoulder and points at the camera in shock... the girl screams, "OMG! I owe you my LIFE!!!". So the hippie's like, "I've been looking all over for you folks." Then he smiles and walks away.

Hooray for determined hippies! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstarboy37 View Post
    I was in the fratellis with a bunch of sweaty shirtless guys and this one irish or australian guy with the thickest accent ive ever heard(plus he was pretty drunk too) and round 17 grabbed my shoulder and he said something like your cool. I couldn't understand him at all. then he proceeded to try to hug me and he tried to kiss me on the cheek. It was weird
    my friend got kissed on the cheek by some weird Australian guy, I wonder if it was the same one.

After I wandered away from Air, I sat down against one of the fences and set my hand down. I felt something wet...it turned out it was a dead slug.

lowfront

I went to take a piss behind something, maybe the at&t tent sunday night

Pissing doing my thing, turn around and there is a girl pissing 5 feet from me.

I was just like O shit, sorry didn't realize you were pissing. So I turned back around.

She's just like no no you go ahead. Her boyfriend that was not far was like ya man you can come by we are all drunk/whatever.

So I just walked by this chick pissing somthing I've never experienced before.

Right when I was about to go by her she says

"Here I'll stop for a second"

how thoughtful

hahaah that passed out japanese guy is hilarious

nothing really too gross happened to me this year. Smack in the middle of waiting for Arcade Fire to come on someone let loose one of the worst farts i've ever experienced. and you couldn't move out of the way of course. it was funny watching people 3 rows and 10 over from you react to it though
    Then I will hold you down and spit her percolations all over you until you're as greasy as the day she regrets pushing your big fat ass out her big fat cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by joppy-slow View Post
    grossiest moment when I encountered a bloody tampon in the porta.. that image just burned in my head for like 48 hours....
    I saw one of those in the portos in the campground and almost blew chunks. It was a rough day where I was going from one porto to the next trying to find if any actually had tp inside. Tp was a valuable commodity in the campground Friday morning.

Weird moment, I saw some girl sitting on the ground next to a chainlink fence. She was on the phone and some guy ran right up to her and put both hands on her cheeks and said something to the effect of "what are you doing on the phone?! There's so much going on!" Then he runs off and the girl yells back at him "My mother's dying!"

Another weird moment at the campground, waiting in line for the shower, this guy comes out and walks down the stairs, sits down & mentions how good the shower felt. No big deal, everyone did that. But he kept going on saying stuff about how the shower experience for him was spiritual, almost orgasmic, and you could definitely tell by the way he was explaining it that Syd Barrett paid him a visit recently. So he sits down on the huge water bladder under the truck that feeds water to the showers. He starts talking about how great the water bladder was, how it was like a waterbed. Again no biggie. Then he stops and goes, "you know...with all this water we have here for the shower...we can take this water and save the whole world with it man!" It was kinda funny b/c it reminded me of a past experience of my own with Syd Barrett, a showerstall, 3 of my friends, and a strobe light. Jeez, we could've electrocuted ourselves that night...anyways...I digress...

Then the guy starts fiddling around with a box of incense sticks, pulls one out and sticks it in the ground by the staircase leading to the shower. He lit the incense stick & said it was because the shower was such a spiritual area or something to that effect.

Good fun!

thsin not that weiord obut it wa sat the time so turst tme was dnacing and some man come up to mett with a cat tail an dhe just peted me with it it actually felt realy cool he say he found it there am sure the re som always som e new cool thin g ate th esarhara tent yeveryday
    oh man that was great storyh cative ingrent ps also like lall other storoy to

i did not understand a word he just said

yeah I was pretty lost with that one. In relation to activeIngredient's post... a friend of mine was on 4 hits and 2 grams of psilocybin. He had an hour and a half long shower that night... When he emerged from that steamy room, he had a look of revelation and awe on his face and said "I've been cleansed. It's like I'm a virgin. There will never be a shower, like that shower."
    Alright... I regret the screen name.

The Grossest Moment was when I saw this totally hot chick taking a dump right on the grass.

The Weirdest Moment was when I saw a fat bald guy taking pictures of the dump.
    Last edited by RATMan; 05-02-2007 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foucault View Post
    Gross? One of the port-o-poties was infested seriously with flies. My friends say I was 'imagining' it, but it was real and made puke a little in my mouth.
    Oh God, on Sunday morning the handicapped portapotty against the fence between sections B and C at camp had hundreds of flies. Disgusting. I was groaning in disgust.

Lurker Your Favorite Band Sucks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thehebrewhammer View Post
    During LCD Soundsystem some guy put a plastic bag in front of my face to *I think* get me to suffocate and move out of the way. He was tripping balls
    Shirtless, flatbrim baseball hat on? He did the same thing to me.

Fuck that guy.

'bout one song into Ghostface's set - a guy and a girl are pulling another girl out of the crowd by her shoulders (feet dragging). This girl is passed out - chalk white, eyes rolled back. They get within 2 ft of me and my friend when she starts to vomit. Keep in mind - she is passed out - so this isnt coming out with any force at all. It looked like soft serve peanut butter trickling out of her mouth ---- NASTY - hope the girl was ok!

theres so many of each to mention, but one of the weirdest moments for me was seeing two guys walking together holding hands not giving a fuck. the weird part being that nobody else really cared either. it made me happy

grossest moment was probably walking to the sahara and between the beer garden and the mojave tent, some girl was in the very middle of the path just squatting by some trash cans. it was late and dark so i was like "wtf is she, ohhhhh gross" just squatting there peeing in the middle of the path with several thousand people walking around her

whats up with all that anyway? i mean yea, the portapottys are bad, but some of these people act like they have never seen one in their life. if you go in one and its overflowing with shit, try another one! and if you have to go outside, go by a fence or someplace out of the way. i can see how some people would pee here or there but damn, do it in a low traffic area. and if you HAVE to take a shit outside, do it next to the kroq booth

yea im ranting a bit here, but i never thought id have to worry about stepping in HUMAN FECES at coachella

Banned

TAKIRA is my fucking hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Fro View Post
    So check this:

After Manu Chao, I was off to the left against the fence, back against where they added the guard rails during Explosions in the Sky.

It's the downtime before Rage, so my friend and I we're just sitting and chilling there.

Then this girl walks up, and kind of sits next to me. Actually, it is more like a squat.....and then....what do I see out of my peripheral vision?

She is taking a fucking piss right the fuck next to me, I mean like less than fucking a foot

Then she jimmies up her thong and skirt, and runs off. Possibly into VIP...

And thats when it hit me:

I was inches away from geting urinated on before Rage.

I still can't sleep~
    Were you that guy that was shouting at that chick.. "You just fucking pee'd on me!" during Manu Choa. That guy got on my nerve. It sounded lik he wanted to fight the girl and her friend/ I was like oh- who cares, it's just fucking piss. You can have all these people's sweat all over you, but you complain about someone that piss in the middle of a crowd of hundreds. I don't know if that was you. But if it was that was kind of interesting. It sounds like your story differs a little from my experience.

I had reached the baracade near the end of Rage Against the Machine's performance and was involved in the most intense moshpit ever. I had at least 100 different people sweat all over me including the water that security sprayed on us in the crowd. I was soaked (and i walked away each day soaked- after Bjork on Friday- and the Chili Peppers and the Black keys on Saturday- but I showered in the camping grams each morning afterwards). My shirt was drenched wet, my pants were drenched wet- and I remember walking through that massive crowd, and everytime i walked past someone facing me- they looked at me as if I was so gross and disgusting. And I was like 'What the fuck?! It's just sweat and water, there's like 100,000 other people out there just like me right now.

The grossest thing for me personally was reaching in my drenched pocket on Saturday, and pulling out a sweat-drenched soaked and wet two dollars to buy water after seeing The Black Keys.