Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

So check this:

After Manu Chao, I was off to the left against the fence, back against where they added the guard rails during Explosions in the Sky.

It's the downtime before Rage, so my friend and I we're just sitting and chilling there.

Then this girl walks up, and kind of sits next to me. Actually, it is more like a squat.....and then....what do I see out of my peripheral vision?

She is taking a fucking piss right the fuck next to me, I mean like less than fucking a foot

Then she jimmies up her thong and skirt, and runs off. Possibly into VIP...

And thats when it hit me:

I was inches away from geting urinated on before Rage.

I still can't sleep~

Default Re: Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

Owned.
    Last edited by Neutral Milk Hotel; 04-30-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutral Milk Hotel View Post
    Owned.
    No. Pwned.

saw the same thing during bjork's set, just a few feet away from me, naked guy on mushrooms during ghostface was by far the weirdest thing i have ever seen at any show and also some girl pissed herself during the roots while she was dancing, that was kind of funny.

i saw lots of people with lots of rashes that were disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Weirdest - During the Arcade Fire set a girl laid her head on my shoulder, I thought she was having a "moment" or some shit so I just kept going along with the music, after a few moments I noticed that her head was not leaving my shoulder anytime soon, I grabbed her by the shoulder to kind of give her a push away from me and noticed she had passed out, I just picked her up with some other guy and threw her in the air to get surfed to security.

Grossest - Some guy who vomited on himself at the campgrounds while sleeping...my god
    Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    And I have a dick for you to eat if youre hungry still.

Exclamation Re: Grossest and/or weirdest moment?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    Weirdest - During the Arcade Fire set a girl laid her head on my shoulder, I thought she was having a "moment" or some shit so I just kept going along with the music, after a few moments I noticed that her head was not leaving my shoulder anytime soon, I grabbed her by the shoulder to kind of give her a push away from me and noticed she had passed out, I just picked her up with some other guy and threw her in the air to get surfed to security.

Grossest - Some guy who vomited on himself at the campgrounds while sleeping...my god
    DUDE! DURING THE ARCADE FIRE A GIRL PASSED OUT IN MY LAP... AND HER BOYFRIEND PICKED HER UP AND WAS ASKING IF SHE WAS OKAY.. 15 sECONDS LATER SHE OPENED HER EYES AND HUGGED HIM... WEIRD!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post

There's a very good chance that was me. Was it Thursday night? Was the guy sitting in a blue camping chair near the north showers?

If so, I'm terribly sorry. Vodka + red bull + 105 degrees = oops!

I almost sat in a pile of puke that looked like a mostly in-tact churro.

I did not get a churro this year.
    Someone should jam a panda up his peehole.
    Fuck Tiesto and his overblown schtick.

when waiting for Rage to start, this guy picks up a bottle of gatorade, but it was clear that it wasnt gatorade because as far as I know gatorade doesnt have a yellowish foamy kind, so as he is about to open it and throw at the crowd I yelled no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats piss... haha it was funny seeing the guys face as he threw it to the side.

I'm glad I didn't see anyone toss Breast Milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I'm glad I didn't see anyone toss Breast Milk.
    Um... You missed the Peaches set didn't you? Peaches drank a fountain of breast milk on stage, while it was spraying the audience. The was sick! Go Peaches!

Quote Originally Posted by woogie846
    No. Pwned.
    Meh, if he had actually been urinated on, I think that would be pwned. But only almost getting urinated on...owned.

We saw Neil Young's retarded brother, Corky, choking, groping, and fisting his chick in the beer gardens by the Sahara. A bit of a hyperbole, but not far off.

I almost got run into by the naked shrooming guy at Ghostface Killah's set...I didn't even see him coming, but my brother & his friend got me outta the way...

That, and the MANY "Triangles of Terror" that we witnessed...(fat chicks with exposed thongs/G-strings)
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    I almost got run into by the naked shrooming guy at Ghostface Killah's set...I didn't even see him coming, but my brother & his friend got me outta the way...
    Tall guy, no shirt on?

did anyone notice that on sunday that the braided ponytail mysteriously came back into fashion?

i pissed in a gatorade bottle during interpol and then on saturday during kings of leon. it worked, i got great spots for AF and Bjork, but when telling my friend later he said ya i did the same thing in a water bottle.
    after a couple of seconds i said "wait you fit in a water bottle?"

My cousin whipped it out and pissed on the floor during crowded house. He warned everyone near ahead of him so it was cool.

i saw a guy during the rage pits get a bloody nose. It looked like he got punched in the nose as it was oozing out. He eventually stopped it with his shirt, but damn guy stayed in the pit the whole tiem!

Watching the metamorphosis of this guy at LCD Soundsystem as the shrroms kicked in. He went from ecstatic pogo dancing to a Night of the Living Dead lookalike. Funny and sad. He ended upleaving early due to his brain melting "on all the trippy lights. Is that shit green or yellow?"

Hehe...what about the smelly guy with the green mohawk bouncing through the crowd at the Coup's set?
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

I was sitting on the steps in the beer garden near the main stage, before Manu Chao, and some dude is passed out then all of the sudden wakes up and proceeds to try to balance himself by putting his hand on my head/hat, to stand up. This is ok at first cuz hey if i was that drunk i hope somebody would help me get my balance, mostly. Anyways this guy now decides to begin to drop his pants, and I am yelling, "whoa, hey" and I just jump up and run/walk away. Well apparently he woke up out of his comatose state to piss, because he proceeded to relieve himself on the steps and grass in front of everybody. The sight of some dudes pants coming down and about to be pissed, was overshadowed of how comical it was to see this guy pee in front of everybody who took pictures and threw some garbage at him. So after hes finally done, he takes two or three steps and drops to the ground in the grass about 5 or 6 ft from where he peed.
    Last edited by Son of MJK; 04-30-2007 at 09:56 PM.
    "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." Mahatma Gandhi

some chick threw up during the arctic monkeys...which lead me to comment "they don't suck that bad" which was followed by laughter.
    lollipops and crisps

Me and my friend were laying on the grass getting some sleep in the beergarden. All of a sudden some chick fucked up on something comes over to him and starts feeling his scalp and says "wow you have nice hair. do you use it to headbang?". He looks at her and says no and to get away from him.

Now that I think about it it's actually hilarious.

in the sahara during DJ heather i think was a tall heavy guy who suddenly turned around and with the craziest look in his eyes screamed:

"WHO HAS HAPPY PIIILLLLLSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????"
    and then walked out calmly.

looney.

The Weirdest shit I Saw was inside this little energy tent with a couple people inside resting. This Punker Chick was laying down there tripping out, this white dude went over and asked her if she was ok, she responded with "im good, just tripping out on Acid right now", the white dude was like" cool, i got some glow sticks in my bag" he then procedeed to flash the sticks while she tripped out on the pretty colors. i found it funny when the chicks boyfriend came back and the white dude was on top of her waving the glowsticks

I saw that naked guy at Ghostface, ugh. Although I laugh about it now because he did it when Ghost played "The Jucks" (that was it, right?)

When Rage started, some nasty looking guy in a Pink Floyd shirt slowly waddled in front of me, making a jerking motion in his pants and moaning loud and unsettling sounds. Thank god I didn't see him again.

Grossest thing(s): Girls wearing bikini tops who shouldn't be wearing bikini tops & I saw the clean up crew trying to carry a shirt full of shit [the shirt had Bush's face on it] with one of those "trash grabbers" and she couldn't get to to stay so she just left it on the ground next to me! ewwwwww.

Quote Originally Posted by jenni4 View Post
    Grossest thing(s): Girls wearing bikini tops who shouldn't be wearing bikini tops & I saw the clean up crew trying to carry a shirt full of shit [the shirt had Bush's face on it] with one of those "trash grabbers" and she couldn't get to to stay so she just left it on the ground next to me! ewwwwww.
    I took lots of pictures of ugly asses in bikini bottoms or hoochie shorts. Lumpy, mishapen, etc... I'm putting tother an assography.