Thread: Awesome camp moment ruined by Rage fans and fire

Default Awesome camp moment ruined by Rage fans and fire

So last night a drum circle seems to have formed, despite the riot police busting the one from Saturday. It spread to literally hundreds of people dancing and singing and just having a great time. It really cheered me up after having the worst day over (two nosebleeds so serious that the EMT checked me out, CSS cancelling their signing after I waited for over an hour, wardrobe malfunctions, having infected sinuses and lungs, my most anticipated act that day playing for only a half hour and coming out 30 minutes late, my phone being stolen, being treated like cattle trying to leave after Rage, freaking out for over an hour trying to find my group because I couldn't contact my ride, etc).

But I went back to my tent after an hour or so. And good thing I did. A bunch of meatheads started burning the trash bins and toilet paper. Shameful.

Default Re: Awesome camp moment ruined by Rage fans and fire

Rage fans sure didn't live up to their reputation. Toilet papering the "Eye of Mordor" art piece, and setting fire to trash bins is not rebeling. It is just being fucking obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by theburiedlife View Post
    Rage fans sure didn't live up to their reputation. Toilet papering the "Eye of Mordor" art piece, and setting fire to trash bins is not rebeling. It is just being fucking obnoxious.
    All it takes is a couple assholes to do that. It has nothing to do with rage fans.
    Jebus loves me

Banned

It was the Canadians.

E

i didnt hear about this because i didnt camp (wish i did). shame on rage fans. SHAME

I only saw one small fire in the middle and no trash bins. I left at 4:30 am for a flight so i dont know what happened after that. Most everybody I talked to on the perimeter thought the fire was a pretty bad idea. I think it was just a couple of people being tools toward the middle and everybody else just hangin out seeing what was going on.

Also I wouldn't be quick to blame it on rage fans, i would say atleast 9/10 of the people i talked to this weekend were rage fans. I only saw a handful of people being tools, to group the massive rest of the rage fans in with them would be unfair. Also with such a high number of rage fans at the festival it is highly likely 9 out of 10 random tools would be rage fans.

I could definitely tell the rage fans from the rest of the people who were there since Friday.It seemed to me at least that the people only there for rage were less friendly and more aggressive when just pushing there way to the front and starting fires and what not.Where as those of us there since Friday were more polite.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

What was their reputation prior to this experience?

Have you not been reading these boards for months? Have you never seen rage life before?

Their base is fucking scary and they show you why every time they perform a show, this one was no exception. You make it sound like their base used to get things accomplished and were of a high intellect.

note: I did not say all rage fans, but I did mean their base.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    What was their reputation prior to this experience?
    http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI....02/index.html

Have you not been reading these boards for months? Have you never seen rage life before?
    Yes. But i don't see what your first question seems to have to do with this topic. But it seems to be a shot at belittling somebody.

Their base is fucking scary and they show you why every time they perform a show, this one was no exception. You make it sound like their base used to get things accomplished and were of a high intellect.

note: I did not say all rage fans, but I did mean their base.
    I did not infer that rage fans were intelligent or direct it at all of their fans. I just said that some of them were reverting to rather childish activities.
    Last edited by theburiedlife; 04-30-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    It was the Canadians.

E
    And the English, Americans, and everyone else there. Fuck it was such a fun night you should have came out and partied thats all everyone was doing. Everyone was just living life on the last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports.
    E

My friend Rachel is a rage fan.

In her spare time she likes to buy clothes, tan and exercise. She also enjoys smoking pot and watching movies with her boyfriend.

Yeah, those Rage fans, they sure are dangerous and horrible people.

[/sarcasm]
    http://www.myspace.com/caitapalooza
    WHITE CHICKS AND GANG SIGNS FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Senor Cardgage View Post
    Sadly, what I didnt know is that commie chicks = lack of grooming technology + panties made of burlap = Vagina Crimes Against Humanity.

Toilet papering the "Eye of Mordor" art piece, .
    WAR OF THE WORLDS get it right.

its hard music. i chose not to go sunday because i knew i couldnt handle it. im glad i had the grannie panties on.
    super profundus on the early eve of your day

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Did they really model it after that? because technically Martians didn't shoot lasers from their eyes .

did anyone hear about the girl that got run over by a truck while in her sleeping bag???? kind of unrelated to this post but it was on sunday night. fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by the909 View Post
    I could definitely tell the rage fans from the rest of the people who were there since Friday.It seemed to me at least that the people only there for rage were less friendly and more aggressive when just pushing there way to the front and starting fires and what not.Where as those of us there since Friday were more polite.
    yeah, those of us who were there since friday (rage fans or not) were too damn tired to freak out/be super aggressive on sunday!

BTW, even though i complained on other threads about the "rage fans", i do realize that there are potentially jackasses everywhere... like the girl who spit in my friend's face while trying to push her way to the front of girl talk.
    COACHELLA 99-01-05-06-07-08-09-10-11-12

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    It was the mechanical spider from the end of Wild Wild West! Where are Will Smith and Kevin Kline to save the day?!?!?
    Hello hippies! I smell patchouli!