Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: does anyone know what equipment

  1. #1

    Smile does anyone know what equipment

    i could use to start remixing songs like justice and mstrkrft? coachella inspired me.

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,390

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    what do you mean by "remixing"?

    Are you talking about making your own tracks using sounds from their songs?

  3. #3
    Member airguitarvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    best sthread ever
    coachella vet: 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09......
    http://mrgwillgo.blogspot.com/

  4. #4

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    what do you mean by "remixing"?

    Are you talking about making your own tracks using sounds from their songs?

    yeah, i'd like to learn how to sample music. i've been using audacity but it's a pain in the ass and totally limited.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,390

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by sadsappysucker View Post
    yeah, i'd like to learn how to sample music. i've been using audacity but it's a pain in the ass and totally limited.
    Audacity's just a wav editing software. I still don't get what you're trying to do. Sounds like you just generally want to make music that sounds like justice of mstrkrft. k

  6. #6
    Lurker calmlikeabomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    25

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    Quote Originally Posted by sadsappysucker View Post
    i could use to start remixing songs like justice and mstrkrft? coachella inspired me.
    a computer.

  7. #7
    old school
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,901

    Default Re: does anyone know what equipment

    get some pills and a drum machine.
    I am going to get so blown to Cypress Hill while they play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •