View Poll Results: Should there be a Lost and Found section on this board?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

39 97.50%
  • No

1 2.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found

Lurker

Lightbulb Lost and Found

Where is the lost and found items section on this message board?

I found a 6.0 megapixel Pentax camera last night and would like to get it to it's owner.

Default Re: Lost and Found

How cool is that? Of course there should be a lost n' found area, especially with good people like this still around!
    Quote Originally Posted by colmsmith View Post
    Where is the lost and found items section on this message board?

I found a 6.0 megapixel Pentax camera last night and would like to get it to it's owner.

Lurker

From the FAQ:

"You can inquire with lost/found after the festival by emailing info@coachella.com"

I lost my cell phone in the video tent to the right of the AT&T tent. I went to go select some videos, I guss it slid out of my pocket, when I went back to spot where i was sitting, it was gone. i was sitting next to a gatorade bottle filled with water. This was around 6:30 pm or so Sunday, I was killing time until Jose Gonzalez pplaye. If anyone has information or so happen to be there around that time please message me on here or by e-mail.

G_The_SP@yahoo.com

P.S.

Cell phone is a black Virgin Mobile flip camera phone. My wallpaper background is a sephia colored photo of a stage at Coachella.

Lurker

did anyone pick up a Sony Ericsson k610 cell phone? It's a dark metallic gray cell phone, and I think I lost it somewhere by the main stage during or after Arcade Fire on Saturday. Already checked the lost and found at the festival but with no luck..

you can PM me here or email me at theresa2001@hotmail.com\

this is how it looks like:
    Last edited by drugstorecowgirl; 04-30-2007 at 09:21 PM.

It's mine, colmsmith.

I "lost" a cell phone as well. Wayyy in the back of the crowd, close to the concessions. It's a Verizon Razr. I say "lost" because, while the phone had a full charge, within 20 minutes of discovering it was no longer in my pocket, I called it and it goes straight to voice mail, meaning someone turned it off. Or it got smashed.
    Last edited by Boourns; 07-11-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Unhappy Lost Sony CyberShot camera...

I am officially the saddest person alive. I lost my camera on Saturday April 28th evening/night at Coachella. Here is a list of description:

--silver Sony CyberShot DSC W-50 6.0 MegaPixel with attached gray wristband/loop

--about 101 photos taken/used

--photos were mainly of me: dark hair, white tank top/dress, wearing straw hat with black ribbon, knee-hi black boots AND my boyfriend: tall middle-eastern with dark hair, striped tank top, with red and white scarf around his neck in some photos

--there was also about 2 movies taken amongst the photos

--LAST PHOTOS TAKEN: photos of me at Red Hot Chili Peppers show with fingers up (showing how small the performers looked from where I was)

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANY OF THIS IS FAMILIAR!! Seriously, I am so sad about this.
    YOU CAN EVEN KEEP THE CAMERA (I just want the memory stick or my photos!)

DID ANYONE FIND A CANON A620 POWERSHOT 7.1 MEGAPIXELS CAMERA? IF SOO CONTACT ME... I LEFT A POSTING IN THE QUESTION SECTION. I ALSO AM OFFERING A HANDSOME REWARD TO THE PERSON WHO FOUND IT... THANK YOU VERY MUCH..
    P.S. THE CAMERA HOLDS ALOT OF PICTURES OF ME AND MY SON..... PLEASE IF U HAVE ANY INFORMATION LET ME KNOW ASAP.

where did you find that camera cause i lost mine right before rage or in the dome either one PLEASE if this is where you found it let me know???????

Is there anyone I can speak to regarding a shirt that was left in one of the artist trailer's? A Yellow Chaser shirt with a robot on it was left by the TV in the VNV Nation trailer. I really really really want it back =(

I lost my Samsung, it looks like this.

Some guy found it and called my friend saying "i found it" and i didn't hear from him the rest of the night.

were did you find it cause i lost that exact camera during either in the dome or before rage ( walking over) In the pictures i have a green tank top on with, i have brown hair sorta long, their are pictures of me and my friends driving up, i have classes in some of the pictures and in the backround are the windmills, please let me know my coachella expierence was amazing but i need to know if this is my camera, thank you so much, and to review pictues you press the button on the bottom its blue with an arrow

I almost lost my life just before RATM came on, the pushing and shoving was WAY out of control.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by jbryars View Post
    were did you find it cause i lost that exact camera during either in the dome or before rage ( walking over) In the pictures i have a green tank top on with, i have brown hair sorta long, their are pictures of me and my friends driving up, i have classes in some of the pictures and in the backround are the windmills, please let me know my coachella expierence was amazing but i need to know if this is my camera, thank you so much, and to review pictues you press the button on the bottom its blue with an arrow
    I have responded to your question, and will give more details when I get home and check the camera.

Laugh all you want at me, but I'm going to post this anyway!

I lost $60.00, all in twenties.

i was lucky i lost a credit card and my drivers lisc and some one turned them in
    Your dreams are never silly; depend on them to guide you.

nycon coolpix L6 PLEASE I LOST MY CAMERA AND I HAVE MEMORIES SAVED IN HERE I GOT THIS DIGITAL CAMERA FOR COACHELLA ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME OUT WOULD BE AMAZING

to the person who picked up my samsung cell phone around the do lab and took the time to go take it all the way to the lost and found tent...THANK YOU!!!
    looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

i lost my mind during tiesto
    super profundus on the early eve of your day

I lost a blue bandana, it smells like sweat.

my virginity
    "my ovaries are bigger than your testicles"

"Procrastination is like masturbation...It feels good until you realize you're screwing yourself"

Lurker

Exclamation Re: Lost and Found

i lost my passport!!!! probably while rage playing. i was close to the stage (about 30 feets). but i couldnt stand that mess, i moved off the crowd in the first 15 minutes. so i found my passport gone. i couldnt find it at Lost and Found. i looked for it around the stage too. so anyone holds my passport(japan)?? my passport makes no money. i have to go back to japan next saturday. but i cant move from california. in fact, i was to visit memphis tomorrow and meet up with my girlfriend. but i had to give up memphis and cancelled the flight & the hotel. y'know, im fuckin serious. please, please, please, give me any information!!!!

I lost an orange Sony Ericcson w600i orange cellphone (see above) during Bjork on Friday night...I checked Lost & Found before we left on Sunday night, but if anyone has found it, please let me know!

Lurker

Thumbs up Re: Lost and Found

i found a black cingular motorola razor by the beer gardens in between the main stage and outdoor theater. i tried to call the people on the contacts lists... but the phone had already been disconnected.

i FOUND this camera at infected mushroom sitting on the ground. it has a couple of dings and scratches and had a bunch of pictures on it. I would love to give it back to the person it belonged to.
    rowboat.

Lost my OLYMPUS 300 @ COACHELLA SUNDAY ~ REWARD IF FOUND

Olympus ~ Stylus 300 (missing front lens/camera cover with Olympus logo)

I lost my camera on Sunday, the 29th near the front-right side of the stage as I was being pulled out during the Rage Against the Machine Show.

Itís a Olympus ~ Stylus 300, 3.2 megapixel, with a square battery pack.
    The camera lens is useless unless you have the camera/lens cover. I have this piece, (see the pic) which Iíd gladly give to you or buy you a new camera all together.

I had pictures from the last 3 months.
    I am not worried much about the camera, itself.

It included pictures from a very important trip to HAWAII. This is why I am most interested in getting the memory card in the camera.
    There were other pictures of a child performing at her school talent show, pictures from a Conference, as well as pictures from another road trip.

The last pictures of the concert had me with a stage background from afar and close. There were also quite a few pics of Rage on Stage.

I am including 2 pictures:
    1. of the actual camera (directly from the Olympus website)
    2. Picture of me (Iím in about 75% of the pictures youíll see)

Anyone with information, please email me. A reward is in order.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE

write me at: mmouchess@hotmail.com

for everyone that lost a cellphone...a good idea for next time is to put a contact in there with the name "if found" and then put your home/work/family members number in there.

On Saturday April 28th I lost my black DSC-T30 Sony Cybershot during Tiesto to the left of the stage towards the back. It has a long silver band attached to it with a 2 gb memory chip. I will be happy to reward you $100 for the safe recovery of the camera. The battery was dying, so I'm not sure if you can see the pictures but there were about 200 pictures taken. I really don't care about the camera I just would like to have the pictures. Thank you!

I also lost a digital camera canon model sd800 IS with a black pouch and 2 sd memory cards, during the rage show on the right hand side towards the very front. You can keep the camera all i want is the memory cards and even willing give a good reward. I had a total of 3gb of pictures that i took for the weekend.