Thread: anyone watching from home?

Default anyone watching from home?

nobody's in the chat room. Anyone else stuck watching this on the computer? I think goldenvoice IT person must be british: so far all brits today, and the next band is irish. Not complaining, but curious. Yesterday was canada day.

I think its odd the "live broadcast" warning. These are all prerecorded, unless i'm converting the time to est completely wrong.... even the footage between sets is the same each time. A little disappointing-- definitely much less of a chance I'll see something inappropriate

Default Re: anyone watching from home?

yeah Im watching at the at&t blue room thing website place. It wont let me see the arctic monkeys from yesterday.,.. I wanted to see if i could se myself because I was pretty close and stuck in a mosh pit lol.

its up in pieces on youtube

I'm pissed that they're not showing many artists I want to see on the webcast.

I really want to see Placebo tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    yeah Im watching at the at&t blue room thing website place. It wont let me see the arctic monkeys from yesterday.,.. I wanted to see if i could se myself because I was pretty close and stuck in a mosh pit lol.
    It's a "live" feed, you can't choose what you watch. I watched Arctic Monkeys last night on the feed, looked like a great show.

Lurker

I am bummed to be sitting at home watching this. Attended the last two years, my friend quit his job last November and did not find another job until last month. Rather than attend by myself I decided not to go at all. Watching the video is a reminder how much I enjoy attending the festival.

Also, I am surprised this works good over a dial-up line.

I was by myself for most of last year, and I actually enjoyed it more than with friends. no arguing or deciding where to go, just go where you want.

i just stepped away from the computer for an hour to get a bite.... went to a pub and "ran into" 3rd eye blind. Boy that was a cruel joke. Instead of being in indio i'm in boston, its raining, and 3rd eye blind is in my pub

im watching from home this year but next year im not missing a day of it

wow saturday's webcast lineup was sooo much better.

Who is Amos Lee? This "I just want to make love to you" cover sounds likes something I'd hear on a cruiseship or in a Dan Aykroyd movie or something. What the hell is this?

haha, they just cut him off before his last song to go to the lemonheads. maybe they can redeem tonight after alot of boringness (damien rice was ok though)