Thread: parent drop-off/pick-up

Question parent drop-off/pick-up

Note to self: remember exactly where you put your car!

How is the parent drop-off/pick-up...can we park there and stay an hour or so?

Default Re: parent drop-off/pick-up

Bensmom! I looked for that pink backpack, yessiree! Did ya make it yesterday? Yah, traffic was a nightmare, but then, weren't those 50,00+ people wonderful? And, Ben? Is he jazzed, or what?

we got in late, so i didn't need all the stuff. Thanks for looking, though. Quite an experience. COuldn't find the car for 2 hours, so got back to PS around 3:45!

Today is going to be the challenge with the drop-off, pick up. How is the area. Can we hang there, waiting for him when it is over?

If you're still in the P.S. area and both have cell phones, connect about 1 hour before exit time.I live less than a mile away and later in the evening, they have Monroe going one way only...Out... Maybe take Washington to avenue 52, then head east to Monroe...Turn left there and you'll be in front shortly...Maybe even have Ben walk north on Monroe to Indian Palms Country Club (My place) and wait out front for you.It's safe becuase a s**tload were walking last nite...I noticed several waiting there at the entrance.Then you can hop back into the traffic and head to the highway...and safely home...Unless of course...Ya wanna go again tomorrow! Best Wishes and happy ya made it even for alittle while!

Avenue 50 at Monroe, pretty close if you need a place.

Dear Broken, IPCC here too! Fourth year and still dig sitting on the patio and listening to it all come wafting in. Also enjoy watching the BlueRoom upload and even listening to bands in the background on the police radios. But the best part is walking over to 50th street, seeing all the chaos and realizing "I'm home!" Peace...

is the pick up drop off actually organized?

We finally found the legendary taxi shuttle parent place "by accident" after asking 3 or 4 cops. got directed to 50th and Monroe. with the huge signs....he found his way to us, finally.

Right in your 'hood!

Thanks.

Home now, safely in front of my own little computer.

Thanks for your help.

Yep! We may have another great COACHELLA Fan to join us next year! Hope it was good for You, minus some of the hassle of finding things...And, I'm sure Ben had an awesome time! What a lucky guy to have someone that cares enough to go the route that you did! (Pssst....I'll never tell!) 'Til next year...COACHELLA 2008!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bensmom View Post
    We finally found the legendary taxi shuttle parent place "by accident" after asking 3 or 4 cops. got directed to 50th and Monroe. with the huge signs....he found his way to us, finally.

Right in your 'hood!

Thanks.

Home now, safely in front of my own little computer.

Thanks for your help.